tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Cinnamon Restaurant & Bar image
Cinnamon Restaurant & Bar image
Cinnamon Restaurant & Bar image
Cinnamon Restaurant & Bar image

2 for 1 at Cinnamon Restaurant & Bar

A friendly little hideaway three miles from Liverpool One, you’ll find a selection of Turkish dishes alongside an extensive Indian menu. Met at the door by friendly staff, whose menu suggestions are well-informed and helpful, nibble on poppadoms with a variety of homemade dips while you wait for your freshly cooked meal.

The chicken pakora from the Indian menu and stuffed mushrooms from the Turkish selection are perfectly cooked, with just the right level of spice. Lamb is a popular dish in cultures, try the succulent passanda or the Goan fish curry based on rohu, a type of carp, it’s delicious.

The generous portions and delectable flavours mean a return visit is definitely on the cards.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount applies to the Starters, Main Courses & Desserts only.

View all reviews
Cinnamon Restaurant & Bar
Average member score
4.3 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
ZOE said
" Fresh tasty food."
Read more
JAMES said
" Visited Cinnamon for the first time and was greeted at the door and instantly made to feel at..."
Read more
Chris said
" Not the best experience ever... Glass in our food and offered anything but money off - eventually..."
Read more
Richie said "Friday 31st 7pm
I found it odd that there were so few people in this restaurant at this time. Booking taken at..."
Read more
Carol said "Outstanding! Well worth a visit
So tasty you have to go back for more!

Best Indian by a long stretch, outstanding..."
Read more
Tom said
" Food here was absolutely fabulous. All freshly cooked and very delicious. Possibly the nicest..."
Read more
kerri said
" Ate at this restaurant for the first time tonight.

Service was very good, food..."
Read more
  • ZOE said:
    " Fresh tasty food. "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAMES said:
    " Visited Cinnamon for the first time and was greeted at the door and instantly made to feel at home. The food and service were second to none and was completely full when we left, will definitely return and recommend to friends. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Not the best experience ever... Glass in our food and offered anything but money off - eventually got 1 main and 1 starter knocked off the bill - probably won't return "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richie said: "Friday 31st 7pm
    I found it odd that there were so few people in this restaurant at this time. Booking taken at short notice using taste card. Food was fantastic as were the staff. We will definitely be coming back as I want to try the lamb pathia. Poppadoms, Two starters, two mains both with rice, two side orders (bhajis and aloo saag), naan. All for £35.
    Suffice to say we were absolutely stuffed.
    Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Outstanding! Well worth a visit
    So tasty you have to go back for more!

    Best Indian by a long stretch, outstanding food and excellent quality highly recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " Food here was absolutely fabulous. All freshly cooked and very delicious. Possibly the nicest Indian food I've tasted.

    Owner's were out of this world, extremely friendly, complimentary baileys.

    Very nice interior and warm atmosphere; Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kerri said:
    " Ate at this restaurant for the first time tonight.

    Service was very good, food was fabulous.

    Received complimentary onion bhaji's to start which were very tasty and also got 2 glasses of baileys on the house.

    Staff couldn't be more helpful. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • ZOE said:
    " Fresh tasty food. "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAMES said:
    " Visited Cinnamon for the first time and was greeted at the door and instantly made to feel at home. The food and service were second to none and was completely full when we left, will definitely return and recommend to friends. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Not the best experience ever... Glass in our food and offered anything but money off - eventually got 1 main and 1 starter knocked off the bill - probably won't return "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richie said: "Friday 31st 7pm
    I found it odd that there were so few people in this restaurant at this time. Booking taken at short notice using taste card. Food was fantastic as were the staff. We will definitely be coming back as I want to try the lamb pathia. Poppadoms, Two starters, two mains both with rice, two side orders (bhajis and aloo saag), naan. All for £35.
    Suffice to say we were absolutely stuffed.
    Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Outstanding! Well worth a visit
    So tasty you have to go back for more!

    Best Indian by a long stretch, outstanding food and excellent quality highly recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " Food here was absolutely fabulous. All freshly cooked and very delicious. Possibly the nicest Indian food I've tasted.

    Owner's were out of this world, extremely friendly, complimentary baileys.

    Very nice interior and warm atmosphere; Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kerri said:
    " Ate at this restaurant for the first time tonight.

    Service was very good, food was fabulous.

    Received complimentary onion bhaji's to start which were very tasty and also got 2 glasses of baileys on the house.

    Staff couldn't be more helpful. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall