tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
The Star at Witley image
The Star at Witley image
The Star at Witley image
The Star at Witley image

50% off at The Star at Witley

The Star at Witley is a traditional local pub offering a variety of Real Ales and Lagers, a Classic Menu and a wide array of wines.

Here, they pride themselves on being a family-run pub/restaurant with a strong sense of community and a considerable amount of incredibly loyal locals and customers.

The extensive menu is filled with an array of dishes that will suit all tastes and palates. No one will leave disappointed.

They constantly strive to create a completely friendly and relaxed atmosphere in which every customer feels welcome and therefore has an utterly enjoyable experience.

With the friendly and relaxed atmosphere, high quality of food and efficient service, you are guaranteed to leave as a satisfied customer.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Sundays as the restaurant do not serve their a la carte menu. The Star at Witley stop serving food on a Sunday after 5pm and after 3pm on a Monday.

View all reviews
The Star at Witley
Average member score
3.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Josie said "Great Little Pub - Highly Recommend
Really nice pub & food really good. Great mix of items on the menu with proper pub grub..."
Read more
Russell said "Great Lunch
Great food"
Read more
Graham said "Lunch before Christmas
The bar area was freezing cold and poorly heated. The log fire was not lit and the heating..."
Read more
ali said "Friendly Local Pub
We went for Sunday lunch and had a great time.

Good selection of food and it was..."
Read more
  • Josie said: "Great Little Pub - Highly Recommend
    Really nice pub & food really good. Great mix of items on the menu with proper pub grub available. I had wild boar & apple burger with bacon & cheese with coleslaw & chips & it was lovely. Followed by Eton mess cheesecake!!!! Others had ham, egg & chips and other house burgers - all very good. Pub really quiet so had restaurant to ourselves - food so good I was very surprised it was so quiet. Drinks prices ok & staff lovely & left us to it. Will def be returning with the family & the girls again & highly recommend. The discount available was fantastic. "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Russell said: "Great Lunch
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Lunch before Christmas
    The bar area was freezing cold and poorly heated. The log fire was not lit and the heating wasn't on. The bar was also under staffed so service was poor. The food was however good, the arak burgers were home made, tasty and cooked to order. The ham, egg and chips had a very real ham taste. Shame it was so cold we ate up and left. No sweet. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ali said: "Friendly Local Pub
    We went for Sunday lunch and had a great time.

    Good selection of food and it was all homemade and very tasty. Good size portions

    Friendly pub with 2 bars. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Josie said: "Great Little Pub - Highly Recommend
    Really nice pub & food really good. Great mix of items on the menu with proper pub grub available. I had wild boar & apple burger with bacon & cheese with coleslaw & chips & it was lovely. Followed by Eton mess cheesecake!!!! Others had ham, egg & chips and other house burgers - all very good. Pub really quiet so had restaurant to ourselves - food so good I was very surprised it was so quiet. Drinks prices ok & staff lovely & left us to it. Will def be returning with the family & the girls again & highly recommend. The discount available was fantastic. "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Russell said: "Great Lunch
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Lunch before Christmas
    The bar area was freezing cold and poorly heated. The log fire was not lit and the heating wasn't on. The bar was also under staffed so service was poor. The food was however good, the arak burgers were home made, tasty and cooked to order. The ham, egg and chips had a very real ham taste. Shame it was so cold we ate up and left. No sweet. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ali said: "Friendly Local Pub
    We went for Sunday lunch and had a great time.

    Good selection of food and it was all homemade and very tasty. Good size portions

    Friendly pub with 2 bars. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall