tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
The Swan @ Stoford image

2 for 1 at The Swan @ Stoford

Guests are always assured of a warm welcome when visiting The Swan@Stoford which is located near the beautiful Cathedral City of Salisbury and just a stone’s throw from the ancient and mystical monument of Stonehenge.

The traditional bar offers a great hot and cold drink selection in traditional surroundings with a welcoming atmosphere. Enjoy the tranquil riverside gardens in the summer or the log fire on cosy winter evenings. So whether it’s a meal for a special occasion, a quick bite before the theatre or just a catch up with a friend, you can be sure of a truly memorable experience at The Swan@Stoford.

Important Information

Please Note: the tastecard discount is not available on the carvery.

View all reviews
The Swan @ Stoford
Average member score
4.6 25
Diner rating
Excellent
18
Very good
4
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
James said "Fantastic
Been here before, everything is always 100%"
Read more
Laura said "Will visit again, fantastic service and stunning location
Such a gorgeous beer garden overlooking a river and fields. Busy road. Wonderful service, v..."
Read more
Edit said
" Food good"
Read more
" Great. Thank you so much"
Read more
James said
" Great"
Read more
" Food was alright, good sized portions. Waiting staff quite attentive. Atmosphere/decor not to my..."
Read more
"The Swan could so easily be 5 stars with a little thought
The staff here are very friendly and helpful. The food was very nice.
The cleanliness of..."
Read more
james said "Excellent
Excellent, enough said"
Read more
Darko said "Very nice place for lunch
I was trying to find place for 4 people and this was close. Excellent lunch, very tasty and my..."
Read more
" Another fantastic meal, they could change or add more variety to the menu now."
Read more
Richard said
" Great!"
Read more
Norman said
" Very welcoming nice food well presented good service will go again"
Read more
Mel said "Wow!!
What a lucky find. The presentation of both our starters and main course was amazing and the..."
Read more
james said "Early birthday treat
Great as always"
Read more
" Nice food and lovely service, with the card good value."
Read more
Just said "Absolutely fantastic
You will not regret"
Read more
"Food So Good
Scallops perfect
Lamb also perfect
Well presented, hot, and served in reasonable time..."
Read more
Jeffers said "Brilliant
Excellent"
Read more
Phil said
" Agree with the previous comments; good food at good value with good friendly service. No..."
Read more
Jodie said
" Cannot fault service or food, definitely recommended:-)"
Read more
james said
" Fantastic"
Read more
Carol said "inclusive
I went with a group, some of whom had disabilities. The staff were excellent and the service was..."
Read more
Philip said "Great tasting food
Nice location, near to river, own dining room, good menu selection. Went there for Sunday lunch...."
Read more
Bill said
" Had lunch with friends and had the most delicious lamb shank with fresh veg. All the meals were..."
Read more
Andy. said "Ribs
My wife and l had lunch @ the Swan last week. Very pleasant surroundings, easy parking and prompt..."
Read more
  • James said: "Fantastic
    Been here before, everything is always 100% "
    Posted 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Will visit again, fantastic service and stunning location
    Such a gorgeous beer garden overlooking a river and fields. Busy road. Wonderful service, v friendly and attentive. Food not bad, pub grub really but big portions and lots of choice. Interior nothing special and a little dark but seemed popular. We'll visit again as v good value for money "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edit said:
    " Food good "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great. Thank you so much "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was alright, good sized portions. Waiting staff quite attentive. Atmosphere/decor not to my taste. Didn't feel very special. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The Swan could so easily be 5 stars with a little thought
    The staff here are very friendly and helpful. The food was very nice.
    The cleanliness of The Swan let it down.
    The drinking glasses were very dirty and we only saw one table cleaned after use and that was with polish over the dirt. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said: "Excellent
    Excellent, enough said "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darko said: "Very nice place for lunch
    I was trying to find place for 4 people and this was close. Excellent lunch, very tasty and my parents were happy with size of the meals and taste. I would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Another fantastic meal, they could change or add more variety to the menu now. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Great! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Norman said:
    " Very welcoming nice food well presented good service will go again "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said: "Wow!!
    What a lucky find. The presentation of both our starters and main course was amazing and the taste and quality of the food incredible!!

    The staff made us feel extremely welcome and nothing was too much trouble

    Will definitely be back "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said: "Early birthday treat
    Great as always "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice food and lovely service, with the card good value. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Just said: "Absolutely fantastic
    You will not regret "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Food So Good
    Scallops perfect
    Lamb also perfect
    Well presented, hot, and served in reasonable time given busy and freshly cooked I would say for sure.
    Tall thin chap behind bar should keep his condescending comments to the waitress either to himself or in the office not in the bar area in front of the customers "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeffers said: "Brilliant
    Excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Agree with the previous comments; good food at good value with good friendly service. No hesitations it recommending this restaurant. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said:
    " Cannot fault service or food, definitely recommended:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "inclusive
    I went with a group, some of whom had disabilities. The staff were excellent and the service was great, the meals enormous!!
    I would highly recomend "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Great tasting food
    Nice location, near to river, own dining room, good menu selection. Went there for Sunday lunch.

    My wife ordered her food but then changed her mind 10 mins later to another dish. There was no fuss and the dish was changed.

    Food was really tasty and I can highly recommend the cheesecake for desert. The staff were very attentive and friendly. Thanks for a lovely afternoon. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said:
    " Had lunch with friends and had the most delicious lamb shank with fresh veg. All the meals were presented as you would expect from a top rated restaurant and the puds were very tasty and competitively priced. Good areas to sit outside when the weather is fine enough. Staff very friendly. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy. said: "Ribs
    My wife and l had lunch @ the Swan last week. Very pleasant surroundings, easy parking and prompt service. The ribs a very good size and very tasty. My wife had the steak and couldn’t fault it. Staff were helpful and polite, what more can you ask for.

    Recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • James said: "Fantastic
    Been here before, everything is always 100% "
    Posted 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Will visit again, fantastic service and stunning location
    Such a gorgeous beer garden overlooking a river and fields. Busy road. Wonderful service, v friendly and attentive. Food not bad, pub grub really but big portions and lots of choice. Interior nothing special and a little dark but seemed popular. We'll visit again as v good value for money "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edit said:
    " Food good "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great. Thank you so much "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was alright, good sized portions. Waiting staff quite attentive. Atmosphere/decor not to my taste. Didn't feel very special. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The Swan could so easily be 5 stars with a little thought
    The staff here are very friendly and helpful. The food was very nice.
    The cleanliness of The Swan let it down.
    The drinking glasses were very dirty and we only saw one table cleaned after use and that was with polish over the dirt. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said: "Excellent
    Excellent, enough said "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darko said: "Very nice place for lunch
    I was trying to find place for 4 people and this was close. Excellent lunch, very tasty and my parents were happy with size of the meals and taste. I would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Another fantastic meal, they could change or add more variety to the menu now. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Great! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Norman said:
    " Very welcoming nice food well presented good service will go again "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said: "Wow!!
    What a lucky find. The presentation of both our starters and main course was amazing and the taste and quality of the food incredible!!

    The staff made us feel extremely welcome and nothing was too much trouble

    Will definitely be back "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said: "Early birthday treat
    Great as always "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice food and lovely service, with the card good value. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Just said: "Absolutely fantastic
    You will not regret "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Food So Good
    Scallops perfect
    Lamb also perfect
    Well presented, hot, and served in reasonable time given busy and freshly cooked I would say for sure.
    Tall thin chap behind bar should keep his condescending comments to the waitress either to himself or in the office not in the bar area in front of the customers "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeffers said: "Brilliant
    Excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Agree with the previous comments; good food at good value with good friendly service. No hesitations it recommending this restaurant. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said:
    " Cannot fault service or food, definitely recommended:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "inclusive
    I went with a group, some of whom had disabilities. The staff were excellent and the service was great, the meals enormous!!
    I would highly recomend "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Great tasting food
    Nice location, near to river, own dining room, good menu selection. Went there for Sunday lunch.

    My wife ordered her food but then changed her mind 10 mins later to another dish. There was no fuss and the dish was changed.

    Food was really tasty and I can highly recommend the cheesecake for desert. The staff were very attentive and friendly. Thanks for a lovely afternoon. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said:
    " Had lunch with friends and had the most delicious lamb shank with fresh veg. All the meals were presented as you would expect from a top rated restaurant and the puds were very tasty and competitively priced. Good areas to sit outside when the weather is fine enough. Staff very friendly. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy. said: "Ribs
    My wife and l had lunch @ the Swan last week. Very pleasant surroundings, easy parking and prompt service. The ribs a very good size and very tasty. My wife had the steak and couldn’t fault it. Staff were helpful and polite, what more can you ask for.

    Recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall