tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredAvailable December
Sweet Olives @ The Queensgate Hotel image

2 for 1 at Sweet Olives @ The Queensgate Hotel

Introducing Sweet Olives, One of Peterborough's finest fresh food restaurants. Here at Sweet Olives, we pride ourselves on our commitment to finding the best fresh local produce, making sure all food is prepared to order, so any requests are possible. Our chef's are fully versed in vegetarian/vegan and gluten free diets making us one of the leading local restaurants in Peterborough for specialist diets so any member of any group is guaranteed to have an enjoyable experience with minimal fuss and a warm welcome.

All aspects of dining are covered whether it's an informal bar snack in our Sports bar while watching the latest game or casual dining while relaxing in our spacious lounge and of course a formal business Dinner or romantic meal for two in our bright and colourful Mediterranean themed restaurant combining fresh filling food and dishes that have been designed with healthy eating in mind- but don't worry we do still have homemade chips!

Each dish has been personally chosen by our Chefs and then sampled by the staff ensuring a high level of taste and quality, delivered by Staff with a genuine knowledge of the dishes and a firm belief in what they serve.

Important Information

Please Note: No food is served on Sundays. Although Sweet Olives offer 2 for 1 for a maximum of 2 diners, they are willing to accept multiple cards for your party for upto 8 diners. Therefore if 8 people dine and present 4 tastecards, 4 people will dine for free.

View all reviews
Sweet Olives @ The Queensgate Hotel
Average member score
3.4 5
Diner rating
Excellent
0
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
2nd said "Better Organisation
2 of us went and they were having a Christmas function, there was only 6 in the restaurant but..."
Read more
Alan said
" Food would be 5 star, but let down by "Home Made " chunky chips, tasted as if frozen..."
Read more
Jamie said
" Quiet, but nice food and friendly staff : )"
Read more
" Very nice"
Read more
Ladyf said
" Service was slow despite only 2 occupied tables in the restaurant and staff not particularly..."
Read more
  • 2nd said: "Better Organisation
    2 of us went and they were having a Christmas function, there was only 6 in the restaurant but they couldn't cater for us plus the Xmas people, so we had to have what they said or nothing, lucky it was steak night and it was good food, the starter was big enough to be a main but the pudding I will not try again. The waitress could of been awake as I said there were only 6 of us and had to keep calling her for a drink or to come take our next order, going back next week to see if it is any better. "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " Food would be 5 star, but let down by "Home Made " chunky chips, tasted as if frozen chips, small chips would cook better. Staff excellent, friendly & efficient. Steak good value. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said:
    " Quiet, but nice food and friendly staff : ) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ladyf said:
    " Service was slow despite only 2 occupied tables in the restaurant and staff not particularly welcoming however the food was nice with good sizes portions. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • 2nd said: "Better Organisation
    2 of us went and they were having a Christmas function, there was only 6 in the restaurant but they couldn't cater for us plus the Xmas people, so we had to have what they said or nothing, lucky it was steak night and it was good food, the starter was big enough to be a main but the pudding I will not try again. The waitress could of been awake as I said there were only 6 of us and had to keep calling her for a drink or to come take our next order, going back next week to see if it is any better. "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " Food would be 5 star, but let down by "Home Made " chunky chips, tasted as if frozen chips, small chips would cook better. Staff excellent, friendly & efficient. Steak good value. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said:
    " Quiet, but nice food and friendly staff : ) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ladyf said:
    " Service was slow despite only 2 occupied tables in the restaurant and staff not particularly welcoming however the food was nice with good sizes portions. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall