tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY image
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY image
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY image
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY image
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BROMLEY

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BROMLEY
Average member score
4.4 13
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Nice meal. Polite staff"
Read more
Emma said
" Just wanted to say what great service we had at PIzza"
Read more
Nik said
" Reasonable food. Was pretty satisfied! Sadly Tastecard is limited to 2 people only"
Read more
Chuff said "Yummy
Lovely festive pizzas. Service was a little slow but it was busy."
Read more
Paola said "Good
Good"
Read more
"Excellent
Really good food and staff really friendly and helpful"
Read more
John said
" Great savings ..how could you not have one"
Read more
Jamie said "Great place to eat
Lovely atmosphere, Blake really looked after us :)"
Read more
Good said
" Good value for the price and waiter was really friendly."
Read more
Marc said "Thursday Lunch
Nice salad, Leggera with chicken. Not too keen on the lentils as they remind me of frogspawn."
Read more
Gary said "Not Bad
Pretty much as expected."
Read more
Gary said "It's alright
First time using a nice experience."
Read more
Johanna said
" Well, where do I start, to be honest I was very pleased with the whole experience at Pizza..."
Read more
"I have been to this pizza express ever since I was a toddler and never once have I been..."
Read more
"2 of my granddaughters took me to Pizza Express for lunch yesterday.  1 of them has a taste..."
Read more
  • " Nice meal. Polite staff "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Just wanted to say what great service we had at PIzza "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nik said:
    " Reasonable food. Was pretty satisfied! Sadly Tastecard is limited to 2 people only "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chuff said: "Yummy
    Lovely festive pizzas. Service was a little slow but it was busy. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paola said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Really good food and staff really friendly and helpful "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Great savings ..how could you not have one "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Great place to eat
    Lovely atmosphere, Blake really looked after us :) "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Good said:
    " Good value for the price and waiter was really friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marc said: "Thursday Lunch
    Nice salad, Leggera with chicken. Not too keen on the lentils as they remind me of frogspawn. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Not Bad
    Pretty much as expected. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "It's alright
    First time using a nice experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Johanna said:
    " Well, where do I start, to be honest I was very pleased with the whole experience at Pizza Express, the dining area was clean and comfortable, the man who served us was very polite. I ordered the American pizza and my it was delicious, cooked to perfection! I highly recommend the Banoffee Pie, it was light and possibly the best I’ve ever had. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I have been to this pizza express ever since I was a toddler and never once have I been disappointed with the service or the food and would like to say that the chocolate fudge cake is amazing!!! E Davenport "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "2 of my granddaughters took me to Pizza Express for lunch yesterday.  1 of them has a taste card and we were able to enjoy very nice food for half the normal price.  There was a very good selection on their menu.  I was very impressed by the quality of the food offered and the service provided. I  would certainly re-visitnext time hopefully I will have received my own taste card. Mrs E Iwenofu "
    Posted 7 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Nice meal. Polite staff "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Just wanted to say what great service we had at PIzza "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nik said:
    " Reasonable food. Was pretty satisfied! Sadly Tastecard is limited to 2 people only "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chuff said: "Yummy
    Lovely festive pizzas. Service was a little slow but it was busy. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paola said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Really good food and staff really friendly and helpful "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Great savings ..how could you not have one "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Great place to eat
    Lovely atmosphere, Blake really looked after us :) "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Good said:
    " Good value for the price and waiter was really friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marc said: "Thursday Lunch
    Nice salad, Leggera with chicken. Not too keen on the lentils as they remind me of frogspawn. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Not Bad
    Pretty much as expected. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "It's alright
    First time using a nice experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Johanna said:
    " Well, where do I start, to be honest I was very pleased with the whole experience at Pizza Express, the dining area was clean and comfortable, the man who served us was very polite. I ordered the American pizza and my it was delicious, cooked to perfection! I highly recommend the Banoffee Pie, it was light and possibly the best I’ve ever had. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I have been to this pizza express ever since I was a toddler and never once have I been disappointed with the service or the food and would like to say that the chocolate fudge cake is amazing!!! E Davenport "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "2 of my granddaughters took me to Pizza Express for lunch yesterday.  1 of them has a taste card and we were able to enjoy very nice food for half the normal price.  There was a very good selection on their menu.  I was very impressed by the quality of the food offered and the service provided. I  would certainly re-visitnext time hopefully I will have received my own taste card. Mrs E Iwenofu "
    Posted 7 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review