tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Delhi Spice - Gerrards Cross image
Delhi Spice - Gerrards Cross image
Delhi Spice - Gerrards Cross image
Delhi Spice - Gerrards Cross image
Delhi Spice - Gerrards Cross image

50% off at Delhi Spice - Gerrards Cross

At Delhi Spice are passionate about creating great food. They bring diners the exquisite taste of Asia, perfected through years of experience and produced using the freshest authentic ingredients.

Balancing the perfect blend of spices with traditional and creative techniques, they offer patrons the very best in Indian cuisine.

The team of highly accomplished chefs will create for you the most mouth-watering tastes with the best quality meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables infused with the finest ingredients and using fresh whole spices, stimulating the palate to the very last bite.

View all reviews
Delhi Spice - Gerrards Cross
Average member score
4.9 17
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Pete said "Lovely Food And Nice Environment
No problem using taste card, service was polite and swift and there was a steady flow of people..."
Read more
Blueflinders said "Thursday Evening Empty
We ate in the Delhi Spice on a Thursday evening and were the only customers all evening! The nice..."
Read more
Emily said "Good food nice restaurant
Was lovely food, good sized portions and no problem using tastecard, even on new years eve. Nice..."
Read more
Laura said "Very Nice Food In A Nice Restaurant
We went here after reading reviews from the taste card website. The restaurant looked lovely, the..."
Read more
Geordie said
" Excellent !!! All round 1st Class"
Read more
Geordie said
" The Best ... Simple as that"
Read more
Suresh said
" We went there on the 15/06/14
Nice place and friendly service.

Food was..."
Read more
Stephanie said "Fantastic
Yes at last found a very good Indian restaurant in the this area at a reasonable price ..
..."
Read more
James said "Excellent
Found this place purely because of Taste Card, my usual curry house is in Watford but this place..."
Read more
Abdullah said
" Excellent food quality and very good and friendly customer service and reasonable atmosphere to..."
Read more
TS said "Great Food
Went to this resturant by chance, must say this is now my favourite indian resturant. Great food,..."
Read more
Anna said
" Excellent food..great location...very nice staff.. restaurant is warm and nice.....my favourite..."
Read more
Ashley said
" Had a lovely meal at Dheli Spice, the staff are so friendly and accommodating. The food is..."
Read more
Louise said
" We have been back on numerous occasions menu is extensive and every meal we have had the food was..."
Read more
Carol said
" First visit and the food was amazing. Unusual dishes on the menu and will work our way through..."
Read more
Peter said
" The food was excellent. The service was swift, attentive, and friendly. A party of four, we each..."
Read more
Jon said "Amazing Food!
I noticed this restaurant had started accepting tastecards and so thought we'd give it a..."
Read more
  • Pete said: "Lovely Food And Nice Environment
    No problem using taste card, service was polite and swift and there was a steady flow of people for a Thursday night. All to often Indian food can be swimming in oil, but no sign of that here. With distinct flavours noticeable it meant we had a lovely tasty meal without the slight blandness or similar tasting meals that can blight some restaurants. All in all a great experience meaning I will return. "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Blueflinders said: "Thursday Evening Empty
    We ate in the Delhi Spice on a Thursday evening and were the only customers all evening! The nice weather must have kept others in their gardens.
    The food was good although bizarrely the service was slow. Good meal as always. "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Good food nice restaurant
    Was lovely food, good sized portions and no problem using tastecard, even on new years eve. Nice atmosphere was steadily busy from opening. Can see why :-). "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Very Nice Food In A Nice Restaurant
    We went here after reading reviews from the taste card website. The restaurant looked lovely, the food was delicious and the staff very friendly. Was very pleased to hear that there was 50% off of the total food bill... However on getting the receipt this wasn't the case. Popadoms and picks were not included and you pay a premium for having King prawns. "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geordie said:
    " Excellent !!! All round 1st Class "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geordie said:
    " The Best ... Simple as that "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suresh said:
    " We went there on the 15/06/14
    Nice place and friendly service.

    Food was freshly prepared and tasty. Generous portions. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said: "Fantastic
    Yes at last found a very good Indian restaurant in the this area at a reasonable price ..
    No more going into greenford for a good reasonable priced curry.
    Even better can use taste card ,will now defiantly be a regular there
    Well done Delhi spice lovely friendly staff too!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent
    Found this place purely because of Taste Card, my usual curry house is in Watford but this place offers 50% off which is better value than 2-4-1. Superb menu with a lot of different choices. Customer service was second to none. Lovely decor and nice location. Would definitely recommend and I will definitely come back!!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abdullah said:
    " Excellent food quality and very good and friendly customer service and reasonable atmosphere to sit and eat. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TS said: "Great Food
    Went to this resturant by chance, must say this is now my favourite indian resturant. Great food, you can taste the spices in the food. Everything freshly prepared even on a quiet Sunday night. Brilliant - will definately be back, "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said:
    " Excellent food..great location...very nice staff.. restaurant is warm and nice.....my favourite place for dinner with friends. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashley said:
    " Had a lovely meal at Dheli Spice, the staff are so friendly and accommodating. The food is delicious and such a reasonable price with the tastecard! Will definitely visit again! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " We have been back on numerous occasions menu is extensive and every meal we have had the food was hot and of a very high standard. Would definitely recommend this restaurant as its now one of our favourites. Service was excellent and the decor is modern and clean. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said:
    " First visit and the food was amazing. Unusual dishes on the menu and will work our way through it. Will definitely be using this restaurant in preference to the others in the village, especially with the tastecard discount. The service was good and the staff were friendly and efficient. Only downside is the seating as the tables are pretty close to each other. This is the first review I have left but felt they warranted some good feedback. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " The food was excellent. The service was swift, attentive, and friendly. A party of four, we each had main dishes, vegetable side orders, rice and poppadoms - all for £7 a head! A delightful evening and a 6-star performance. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Amazing Food!
    I noticed this restaurant had started accepting tastecards and so thought we'd give it a go....I am glad that we did!

    Previously we'd been driving to a neighbouring village for a good curry on tastecard but now we only need pop down the road.

    The food was excellent; authentic flavours, good quality and a good portion size. The service we received from the two waiters who were working was fantastic, friendly and chatty when greeting, serving and taking orders but didn't interrupt us whilst eating or in conversation.

    I'd highly recommend Delhi Spice; a good meal for 2 came to £17...amazing! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Pete said: "Lovely Food And Nice Environment
    No problem using taste card, service was polite and swift and there was a steady flow of people for a Thursday night. All to often Indian food can be swimming in oil, but no sign of that here. With distinct flavours noticeable it meant we had a lovely tasty meal without the slight blandness or similar tasting meals that can blight some restaurants. All in all a great experience meaning I will return. "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Blueflinders said: "Thursday Evening Empty
    We ate in the Delhi Spice on a Thursday evening and were the only customers all evening! The nice weather must have kept others in their gardens.
    The food was good although bizarrely the service was slow. Good meal as always. "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said: "Good food nice restaurant
    Was lovely food, good sized portions and no problem using tastecard, even on new years eve. Nice atmosphere was steadily busy from opening. Can see why :-). "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Very Nice Food In A Nice Restaurant
    We went here after reading reviews from the taste card website. The restaurant looked lovely, the food was delicious and the staff very friendly. Was very pleased to hear that there was 50% off of the total food bill... However on getting the receipt this wasn't the case. Popadoms and picks were not included and you pay a premium for having King prawns. "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geordie said:
    " Excellent !!! All round 1st Class "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Geordie said:
    " The Best ... Simple as that "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suresh said:
    " We went there on the 15/06/14
    Nice place and friendly service.

    Food was freshly prepared and tasty. Generous portions. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said: "Fantastic
    Yes at last found a very good Indian restaurant in the this area at a reasonable price ..
    No more going into greenford for a good reasonable priced curry.
    Even better can use taste card ,will now defiantly be a regular there
    Well done Delhi spice lovely friendly staff too!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent
    Found this place purely because of Taste Card, my usual curry house is in Watford but this place offers 50% off which is better value than 2-4-1. Superb menu with a lot of different choices. Customer service was second to none. Lovely decor and nice location. Would definitely recommend and I will definitely come back!!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abdullah said:
    " Excellent food quality and very good and friendly customer service and reasonable atmosphere to sit and eat. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TS said: "Great Food
    Went to this resturant by chance, must say this is now my favourite indian resturant. Great food, you can taste the spices in the food. Everything freshly prepared even on a quiet Sunday night. Brilliant - will definately be back, "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said:
    " Excellent food..great location...very nice staff.. restaurant is warm and nice.....my favourite place for dinner with friends. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashley said:
    " Had a lovely meal at Dheli Spice, the staff are so friendly and accommodating. The food is delicious and such a reasonable price with the tastecard! Will definitely visit again! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " We have been back on numerous occasions menu is extensive and every meal we have had the food was hot and of a very high standard. Would definitely recommend this restaurant as its now one of our favourites. Service was excellent and the decor is modern and clean. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said:
    " First visit and the food was amazing. Unusual dishes on the menu and will work our way through it. Will definitely be using this restaurant in preference to the others in the village, especially with the tastecard discount. The service was good and the staff were friendly and efficient. Only downside is the seating as the tables are pretty close to each other. This is the first review I have left but felt they warranted some good feedback. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " The food was excellent. The service was swift, attentive, and friendly. A party of four, we each had main dishes, vegetable side orders, rice and poppadoms - all for £7 a head! A delightful evening and a 6-star performance. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Amazing Food!
    I noticed this restaurant had started accepting tastecards and so thought we'd give it a go....I am glad that we did!

    Previously we'd been driving to a neighbouring village for a good curry on tastecard but now we only need pop down the road.

    The food was excellent; authentic flavours, good quality and a good portion size. The service we received from the two waiters who were working was fantastic, friendly and chatty when greeting, serving and taking orders but didn't interrupt us whilst eating or in conversation.

    I'd highly recommend Delhi Spice; a good meal for 2 came to £17...amazing! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall