tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill Bristol image
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill Bristol image
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill Bristol image
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill Bristol image
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill Bristol image

2 for 1 at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill Bristol

This newly refurbished restaurant offers everything you would expect from a traditional steakhouse but with the superior quality of Marco Pierre White inspired dining.

The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill Bristol is all about the experience; the buzz, the atmosphere and enjoying the company of friends and loved ones in gorgeous, comfortable surrounds. The brand new dining room, which is part of Doubletree by Hilton Cadbury House, offers the ideal setting for any occasion.

The dedicated and highly accomplished kitchen team use only the finest, locally-sourced produce in order to create mouth-watering yet affordable cuisine. They pride themselves in offering some of the finest, freshest steaks in the South West and these are joined by a large range of grilled and roast meats, fish mainboards and classic English puddings.

They provide a large and varied wine and champagne list as well as a long list of refreshing cocktails. For all you ale lovers, they also offer a delectable range of local ales and guest ciders.

With a lively atmosphere, exquisite food, refreshing cocktails and stunning views of the surrounding countryside, Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill is the perfect venue for dining.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Day’s including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc. or throughout the month of December.

View all reviews
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill Bristol
Average member score
3.7 9
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Martin said "Quality meal
First class meal in excellent surroundings. Service was good with attentive staff. Plenty of..."
Read more
Sarah said "Steak Not Cooked To Liking -( Even After 3 Attempts)
Went here for hubby's birthday and ordered medium steak but it came out rare, sent back to..."
Read more
Birthday said "Good Night Out
Treated to a Birthday Celebration with my family. Great food and service. All in all a very..."
Read more
Paul said
" Good food. Great value with the card!"
Read more
Matt said "Great
Great food great service. Highly recommend"
Read more
Diane said "Fab food
Food excellent, however waitress forgot to apply tastecard discount. Even when it was applied I..."
Read more
Richard said "Best steak south of Bristol
Excellent meal. Quality produce. Attentive staff. Again expensive but worth it with the tastecard."
Read more
" All good here. Steak was high quality but good choice of other things on menu as well. Service..."
Read more
tony said "Awful
Terrible"
Read more
  • Martin said: "Quality meal
    First class meal in excellent surroundings. Service was good with attentive staff. Plenty of choice on the menu. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Steak Not Cooked To Liking -( Even After 3 Attempts)
    Went here for hubby's birthday and ordered medium steak but it came out rare, sent back to cook more but still came out the same, sent it back again and it was brought back by a very embarrassed waiter on a side plate and was burnt!
    Not good! Won't be going back! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Birthday said: "Good Night Out
    Treated to a Birthday Celebration with my family. Great food and service. All in all a very enjoyable evening - would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Good food. Great value with the card! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Great
    Great food great service. Highly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said: "Fab food
    Food excellent, however waitress forgot to apply tastecard discount. Even when it was applied I was only given discount on main course not on starters! Check your bill, been here 4 times and overcharged twice. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Best steak south of Bristol
    Excellent meal. Quality produce. Attentive staff. Again expensive but worth it with the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All good here. Steak was high quality but good choice of other things on menu as well. Service was good but very quiet when we went so staff not stretched. Overall a good meal in a good restaurant but a tad expensive so Tastecard a must! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • tony said: "Awful
    Terrible "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Martin said: "Quality meal
    First class meal in excellent surroundings. Service was good with attentive staff. Plenty of choice on the menu. Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Steak Not Cooked To Liking -( Even After 3 Attempts)
    Went here for hubby's birthday and ordered medium steak but it came out rare, sent back to cook more but still came out the same, sent it back again and it was brought back by a very embarrassed waiter on a side plate and was burnt!
    Not good! Won't be going back! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Birthday said: "Good Night Out
    Treated to a Birthday Celebration with my family. Great food and service. All in all a very enjoyable evening - would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Good food. Great value with the card! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Great
    Great food great service. Highly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said: "Fab food
    Food excellent, however waitress forgot to apply tastecard discount. Even when it was applied I was only given discount on main course not on starters! Check your bill, been here 4 times and overcharged twice. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Best steak south of Bristol
    Excellent meal. Quality produce. Attentive staff. Again expensive but worth it with the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All good here. Steak was high quality but good choice of other things on menu as well. Service was good but very quiet when we went so staff not stretched. Overall a good meal in a good restaurant but a tad expensive so Tastecard a must! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • tony said: "Awful
    Terrible "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 12 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall