tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - KINGSTON - The Rotunda image
PizzaExpress - KINGSTON - The Rotunda image
PizzaExpress - KINGSTON - The Rotunda image
PizzaExpress - KINGSTON - The Rotunda image
PizzaExpress - KINGSTON - The Rotunda image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - KINGSTON - The Rotunda

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - KINGSTON - The Rotunda
Average member score
3.8 9
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Osama said "Great
It was good."
Read more
Carla said
" Everyone was very nice and efficient. They we're a bit short of staff and the manager gave..."
Read more
Alex said
" Slow service but good food and use of taste card"
Read more
Be said "Don't Bother At 9 Pm
Service nowhere to be seen as pizza getting cold on the side, warm beer, dirty wine glass. Staff..."
Read more
"Slow Service Missed The Start Of My Movie
I will never come here again even with a taste card the food came 30+minutes after ordering..."
Read more
Joanne said
" The place was very quiet yet the waiters took ages to serve us and for food to come. None of the..."
Read more
James said "Hooray taste
Yay discounts!


(---) (---)

\________/"
Read more
Christina said "Gooood
Goood"
Read more
GIUSEPPE said "Great food and friendly staff
Food was great and staff really friendly. Great value for money and will definitely return"
Read more
"Nice atmosphere and good service, great deal with the card. Jess Falconer"
Read more
  • Osama said: "Great
    It was good. "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carla said:
    " Everyone was very nice and efficient. They we're a bit short of staff and the manager gave out a very stressed disposition.
    The food was excellent and so were the waiters :) "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said:
    " Slow service but good food and use of taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Be said: "Don't Bother At 9 Pm
    Service nowhere to be seen as pizza getting cold on the side, warm beer, dirty wine glass. Staff busy tidying up and clearing away to get out on time. Far too noisy as they are putting away cutlery, plates and cooking utensils. There are lots of places to eat in Kingston, just avoid this one. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Slow Service Missed The Start Of My Movie
    I will never come here again even with a taste card the food came 30+minutes after ordering despite virtually being empty and my meal was tasteless and didn't even taste like how it was supposed to. I would avoid going to this pizza express "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said:
    " The place was very quiet yet the waiters took ages to serve us and for food to come. None of the staff smiled. The bottle of coke was warm Was charged 1.65 for a little chilli in the calzone I ordered. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Hooray taste
    Yay discounts!


    (---) (---)

    \________/ "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said: "Gooood
    Goood "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GIUSEPPE said: "Great food and friendly staff
    Food was great and staff really friendly. Great value for money and will definitely return "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice atmosphere and good service, great deal with the card. Jess Falconer "
    Posted 7 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Osama said: "Great
    It was good. "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carla said:
    " Everyone was very nice and efficient. They we're a bit short of staff and the manager gave out a very stressed disposition.
    The food was excellent and so were the waiters :) "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said:
    " Slow service but good food and use of taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Be said: "Don't Bother At 9 Pm
    Service nowhere to be seen as pizza getting cold on the side, warm beer, dirty wine glass. Staff busy tidying up and clearing away to get out on time. Far too noisy as they are putting away cutlery, plates and cooking utensils. There are lots of places to eat in Kingston, just avoid this one. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Slow Service Missed The Start Of My Movie
    I will never come here again even with a taste card the food came 30+minutes after ordering despite virtually being empty and my meal was tasteless and didn't even taste like how it was supposed to. I would avoid going to this pizza express "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said:
    " The place was very quiet yet the waiters took ages to serve us and for food to come. None of the staff smiled. The bottle of coke was warm Was charged 1.65 for a little chilli in the calzone I ordered. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Hooray taste
    Yay discounts!


    (---) (---)

    \________/ "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said: "Gooood
    Goood "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GIUSEPPE said: "Great food and friendly staff
    Food was great and staff really friendly. Great value for money and will definitely return "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice atmosphere and good service, great deal with the card. Jess Falconer "
    Posted 7 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review