tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - STANMORE image
PizzaExpress - STANMORE image
PizzaExpress - STANMORE image
PizzaExpress - STANMORE image
PizzaExpress - STANMORE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - STANMORE

The perfect sidekick to your Summer? 2 for 1 on food and DRINKS at PizzaExpress.

Bring sunshine to your Summer with 2 for 1 on food and DRINKS at PizzaExpress. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. From 23 July to 06 August, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, your tastecard will also give you 2 for 1 on drinks. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill, although Piccolo drinks and hot drinks are not included in this offer. Please bear in mind that the 2 for 1 on drinks offer only applies on non-alcoholic drinks in Scottish restaurants. 4. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 5. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 6. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 7. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 8. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 9. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted.10. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - STANMORE
Average member score
4.4 15
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
5
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Brilliant Food!
Brilliant food and service"
Read more
Dinny said
" Brilliant food and service spot on"
Read more
" Excellent food and service"
Read more
Sawan said "Amazing Service!!
All the staff have been brilliant! Attended our every need and our little ones needs! And the..."
Read more
Vikram said "Excellent dinner
Excellent dinner with an even excellent service:-)"
Read more
Dizzy said
" Great food no service"
Read more
S said
" Good service, good food, but a little too noisy for me!"
Read more
Katerina said "I Love This Pizza Express
Wonderful staff! Lovely food! Incredible discount."
Read more
" Very nice"
Read more
Bob said "Nice Place, Poor Food.
Their Arrabbiata borders on tasteless - the sauce is just wet, no spice, no seasoning and no..."
Read more
Anonymous said "Good taste in Kids size portion
Ordered Pollock Pesto and it was portioned for a 6 yr old. The waiter asked if I wanted some..."
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
John said
" Overall quite good. Portion size/topping seems to depend on who is managing on the night (opinion..."
Read more
John said
" Good food but there is a very rude waitress called Nadia.
We'll be complaining to..."
Read more
Ryan said
" Great service with friendly and bubbly staff, the children’s play area for playing with dough was..."
Read more
"Relaxed, warm and friendly atmosphere and Excellent service,Would go again and good deal with the..."
Read more
  • "Brilliant Food!
    Brilliant food and service "
    Posted 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dinny said:
    " Brilliant food and service spot on "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sawan said: "Amazing Service!!
    All the staff have been brilliant! Attended our every need and our little ones needs! And the food was superb! Thank you! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vikram said: "Excellent dinner
    Excellent dinner with an even excellent service:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dizzy said:
    " Great food no service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said:
    " Good service, good food, but a little too noisy for me! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katerina said: "I Love This Pizza Express
    Wonderful staff! Lovely food! Incredible discount. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bob said: "Nice Place, Poor Food.
    Their Arrabbiata borders on tasteless - the sauce is just wet, no spice, no seasoning and no taste. The pizza unfortunately isn't much better - I think their base tomato sauce needs livening up. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Good taste in Kids size portion
    Ordered Pollock Pesto and it was portioned for a 6 yr old. The waiter asked if I wanted some Jalapeños and he did not mention that it will be added to the bill. As soon I he saw that no gratuity is being added, his attitude changed. OVERALL GOOD TASTE SMALL PORTION BAD SERVICE "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Overall quite good. Portion size/topping seems to depend on who is managing on the night (opinion drawn over period of time).
    Service generally good.
    As for Tastecard, I was asked for it! As I had not offered it, so ease of use is perfect.
    Using the card I tend to tip more as it gives the staff a little extra to0! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Good food but there is a very rude waitress called Nadia.
    We'll be complaining to management about her. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said:
    " Great service with friendly and bubbly staff, the children’s play area for playing with dough was fantastic! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Relaxed, warm and friendly atmosphere and Excellent service,Would go again and good deal with the card at 50% off the Bill. Ramji Chauhan   "
    Posted 7 years, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • "Brilliant Food!
    Brilliant food and service "
    Posted 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dinny said:
    " Brilliant food and service spot on "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sawan said: "Amazing Service!!
    All the staff have been brilliant! Attended our every need and our little ones needs! And the food was superb! Thank you! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vikram said: "Excellent dinner
    Excellent dinner with an even excellent service:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dizzy said:
    " Great food no service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said:
    " Good service, good food, but a little too noisy for me! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katerina said: "I Love This Pizza Express
    Wonderful staff! Lovely food! Incredible discount. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bob said: "Nice Place, Poor Food.
    Their Arrabbiata borders on tasteless - the sauce is just wet, no spice, no seasoning and no taste. The pizza unfortunately isn't much better - I think their base tomato sauce needs livening up. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Good taste in Kids size portion
    Ordered Pollock Pesto and it was portioned for a 6 yr old. The waiter asked if I wanted some Jalapeños and he did not mention that it will be added to the bill. As soon I he saw that no gratuity is being added, his attitude changed. OVERALL GOOD TASTE SMALL PORTION BAD SERVICE "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Overall quite good. Portion size/topping seems to depend on who is managing on the night (opinion drawn over period of time).
    Service generally good.
    As for Tastecard, I was asked for it! As I had not offered it, so ease of use is perfect.
    Using the card I tend to tip more as it gives the staff a little extra to0! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Good food but there is a very rude waitress called Nadia.
    We'll be complaining to management about her. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said:
    " Great service with friendly and bubbly staff, the children’s play area for playing with dough was fantastic! "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Relaxed, warm and friendly atmosphere and Excellent service,Would go again and good deal with the card at 50% off the Bill. Ramji Chauhan   "
    Posted 7 years, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review