tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - TWICKENHAM image
PizzaExpress - TWICKENHAM image
PizzaExpress - TWICKENHAM image
PizzaExpress - TWICKENHAM image
PizzaExpress - TWICKENHAM image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - TWICKENHAM

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard will be valid every day from 15 February to 2 March 2017 inclusive, though it will not be valid at this branch (Twickenham) on 26 February. From 3 March your tastecard will be valid all day Monday to Thursday and on Sundays. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - TWICKENHAM
Average member score
4.6 10
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Daniel said
" Very nice"
Read more
Sree said "Best place to use taste card
Best place to use taste card can save lot of money"
Read more
NC said "Pleasant staff,great pizza
Went there for lunch with colleagues. Lovely staff,pizza tasted great and location is very..."
Read more
Luca said
" Good food"
Read more
Alex said "Unbelievable JEFF!
Best spress ever. We love this place :)"
Read more
Elizabeth said "Wonderful Restaurant
Great service, lovely food and nice atmosphere!"
Read more
James said
" Tasty Italian food. Car parking close by. Will be back again!"
Read more
" 5 star"
Read more
Eventstar said "Nice And Friendly
Nice meal out with the family"
Read more
" Very nice experience today! Staff were lovely and food really tasty!"
Read more
  • Daniel said:
    " Very nice "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sree said: "Best place to use taste card
    Best place to use taste card can save lot of money "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NC said: "Pleasant staff,great pizza
    Went there for lunch with colleagues. Lovely staff,pizza tasted great and location is very convenient,too. Very satisfied. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luca said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Unbelievable JEFF!
    Best spress ever. We love this place :) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Wonderful Restaurant
    Great service, lovely food and nice atmosphere! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Tasty Italian food. Car parking close by. Will be back again! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " 5 star "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eventstar said: "Nice And Friendly
    Nice meal out with the family "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice experience today! Staff were lovely and food really tasty! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Daniel said:
    " Very nice "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sree said: "Best place to use taste card
    Best place to use taste card can save lot of money "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NC said: "Pleasant staff,great pizza
    Went there for lunch with colleagues. Lovely staff,pizza tasted great and location is very convenient,too. Very satisfied. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luca said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Unbelievable JEFF!
    Best spress ever. We love this place :) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Wonderful Restaurant
    Great service, lovely food and nice atmosphere! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Tasty Italian food. Car parking close by. Will be back again! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " 5 star "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eventstar said: "Nice And Friendly
    Nice meal out with the family "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice experience today! Staff were lovely and food really tasty! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall