tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Kettering image
Prezzo - Kettering image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Kettering

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). The discount is also unavailable on event or match days at Wembley Stadium.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Kettering
Average member score
4.2 17
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
BARRY said "Relaxed evening. Quality food and service
We have been to Prezzos a few times since moving to Kettering 4 months ago and have never let us..."
Read more
Steve said "Great Staff And Service
Even on a Monday night there were a lot of people in and the service was excellent friendly and..."
Read more
Peter said "Fantastic place
Wonderful place never had a bad experience. 10/10"
Read more
KyloRenzo said "Good Save
Prezzo is quite pricey but the cost after using tastecard was well worth it"
Read more
Richard said
" Good food, good atmosphere, great service."
Read more
ASH said "Great food. Spoiled by card problems
We ordered 2 starters, 2 mains and a side of olives. The bill showed the olives were discounted..."
Read more
Robert said "LOTS OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
To be fair it's what I would call OK !
It's not going to blow your mind with its..."
Read more
Ed said
" Not the greatest. At Kettering.
Had to send the food back on our last 3 visits.
1)..."
Read more
" We were caught out by olives being classed as a starter which was a bit disappointing otherwise..."
Read more
" Very good!!!"
Read more
Evie said "Excellent!
Lovely atmosphere. Always come here and get great service, especially from James! Would..."
Read more
Daniel said "Misleading
We arrived have three separate cards with six people had olives while we waited for our starters..."
Read more
Nigel said "Very good
On a Sunday evening the restaurant was quiet - but the ambiance is nice and welcoming.
..."
Read more
Nicholas said "Lovely
Amazing food and service"
Read more
Ruby said
" I have been to this Prezzo before in the evening and loved it. Went today for lunch and it was..."
Read more
Adrian said
" One of the best Prezzos we've visited. Manager & staff were extremely friendly and..."
Read more
Mary said
" We had lunch yesterday at Prezzo in Kettering. We were very impressed. Beautiful surroundings,..."
Read more
  • BARRY said: "Relaxed evening. Quality food and service
    We have been to Prezzos a few times since moving to Kettering 4 months ago and have never let us down. Always good food and good service. "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Staff And Service
    Even on a Monday night there were a lot of people in and the service was excellent friendly and swift. The food was lovely and good variety "
    Posted 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Fantastic place
    Wonderful place never had a bad experience. 10/10 "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KyloRenzo said: "Good Save
    Prezzo is quite pricey but the cost after using tastecard was well worth it "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Good food, good atmosphere, great service. "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ASH said: "Great food. Spoiled by card problems
    We ordered 2 starters, 2 mains and a side of olives. The bill showed the olives were discounted instead of the olives meaning the olives had cost us £6! I tried to explain to the staff but had to argue with them for a couple of minutes. Eventually they discounted it but if they had just changed it immediately, I would have rated the service as 5 stars. "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "LOTS OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
    To be fair it's what I would call OK !
    It's not going to blow your mind with its food quality and it definitely not going to over impress your new date !!
    When I see 1 person cooking Pizzas non stop from the front of house then a maximum of 2 other kitchen workers Common sense tells me that the food is not fresh ! it either comes in pre prepared and warmed up or prepared some time before.
    It's absolutely impossible for 2 and at the most 3 people to be cooking all the food that's on the menu from fresh. In the time they do it. Portion sizes can be a bit on small side . I would recommend that you have a nice glass of wine BEFORE you arrive and another when you leave as the price of the wine is ridiculous to say the least .£7 plus for a large Sauvignon .Say no more !! The waiting staff really do need to be more pleasant too. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ed said:
    " Not the greatest. At Kettering.
    Had to send the food back on our last 3 visits.
    1) Chicken carbonara was swimming in water from the pasta where it had not been drained properly.
    2) Milano chicken was over coogked in bread crumbs it was like biting into a crunchy biscuit .
    3) Food was cold and when it was bought back it was so hot it was obvious that it had been heated in a microwave as it was too hot to eat.
    Price of a glass of Sauvignon Blanc £6.10 absolutely ridiculous .!!! for a small 175 ml serving.
    In all Tastecard or not there are better deals elsewhere in sorry.
    I would like to add that the manageress needs a bit of cheering up made no attempt to make us welcome on arrival or even smile at anyone in the restaurant.
    Very inhospitable. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We were caught out by olives being classed as a starter which was a bit disappointing otherwise nice,wine was expensive better to have beer. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Evie said: "Excellent!
    Lovely atmosphere. Always come here and get great service, especially from James! Would definitely come again! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Misleading
    We arrived have three separate cards with six people had olives while we waited for our starters only to find that these are included as starters which has changed and the starters we had had not been done two for one not really worried about the money but not doing what we pay for. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Very good
    On a Sunday evening the restaurant was quiet - but the ambiance is nice and welcoming.
    Good service, no real problems with the food - but if you have fish, make sure they don't overcook it!
    Definitely worth a try. "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicholas said: "Lovely
    Amazing food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruby said:
    " I have been to this Prezzo before in the evening and loved it. Went today for lunch and it was very poor. My salad leaves were black.the service was not good. No atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said:
    " One of the best Prezzos we've visited. Manager & staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Food was excellent & there was draught Peroni to wash it down with. Great value with tastecard discounts. Enthusiastically recommended! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " We had lunch yesterday at Prezzo in Kettering. We were very impressed. Beautiful surroundings, large, but not over crowed. Good Menu spoilt for choice. Very attentive and helpful staff. Nice to have a decent Restaurant to eat at in that area. We can't wait to return. I had received my sample tastecard on Friday, but hadn't read though the details. I therefore didn't have it with me. Having read the details now we find that we wouldn't have been able to us it on Saturdays anyway. Only marked down on tastecard as I hadn't researched it and didn't have it with me anyway. Will go back on another day when it is available to use. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • BARRY said: "Relaxed evening. Quality food and service
    We have been to Prezzos a few times since moving to Kettering 4 months ago and have never let us down. Always good food and good service. "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Staff And Service
    Even on a Monday night there were a lot of people in and the service was excellent friendly and swift. The food was lovely and good variety "
    Posted 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Fantastic place
    Wonderful place never had a bad experience. 10/10 "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KyloRenzo said: "Good Save
    Prezzo is quite pricey but the cost after using tastecard was well worth it "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Good food, good atmosphere, great service. "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ASH said: "Great food. Spoiled by card problems
    We ordered 2 starters, 2 mains and a side of olives. The bill showed the olives were discounted instead of the olives meaning the olives had cost us £6! I tried to explain to the staff but had to argue with them for a couple of minutes. Eventually they discounted it but if they had just changed it immediately, I would have rated the service as 5 stars. "
    Posted 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "LOTS OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
    To be fair it's what I would call OK !
    It's not going to blow your mind with its food quality and it definitely not going to over impress your new date !!
    When I see 1 person cooking Pizzas non stop from the front of house then a maximum of 2 other kitchen workers Common sense tells me that the food is not fresh ! it either comes in pre prepared and warmed up or prepared some time before.
    It's absolutely impossible for 2 and at the most 3 people to be cooking all the food that's on the menu from fresh. In the time they do it. Portion sizes can be a bit on small side . I would recommend that you have a nice glass of wine BEFORE you arrive and another when you leave as the price of the wine is ridiculous to say the least .£7 plus for a large Sauvignon .Say no more !! The waiting staff really do need to be more pleasant too. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ed said:
    " Not the greatest. At Kettering.
    Had to send the food back on our last 3 visits.
    1) Chicken carbonara was swimming in water from the pasta where it had not been drained properly.
    2) Milano chicken was over coogked in bread crumbs it was like biting into a crunchy biscuit .
    3) Food was cold and when it was bought back it was so hot it was obvious that it had been heated in a microwave as it was too hot to eat.
    Price of a glass of Sauvignon Blanc £6.10 absolutely ridiculous .!!! for a small 175 ml serving.
    In all Tastecard or not there are better deals elsewhere in sorry.
    I would like to add that the manageress needs a bit of cheering up made no attempt to make us welcome on arrival or even smile at anyone in the restaurant.
    Very inhospitable. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We were caught out by olives being classed as a starter which was a bit disappointing otherwise nice,wine was expensive better to have beer. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Evie said: "Excellent!
    Lovely atmosphere. Always come here and get great service, especially from James! Would definitely come again! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Misleading
    We arrived have three separate cards with six people had olives while we waited for our starters only to find that these are included as starters which has changed and the starters we had had not been done two for one not really worried about the money but not doing what we pay for. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Very good
    On a Sunday evening the restaurant was quiet - but the ambiance is nice and welcoming.
    Good service, no real problems with the food - but if you have fish, make sure they don't overcook it!
    Definitely worth a try. "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicholas said: "Lovely
    Amazing food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruby said:
    " I have been to this Prezzo before in the evening and loved it. Went today for lunch and it was very poor. My salad leaves were black.the service was not good. No atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said:
    " One of the best Prezzos we've visited. Manager & staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Food was excellent & there was draught Peroni to wash it down with. Great value with tastecard discounts. Enthusiastically recommended! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " We had lunch yesterday at Prezzo in Kettering. We were very impressed. Beautiful surroundings, large, but not over crowed. Good Menu spoilt for choice. Very attentive and helpful staff. Nice to have a decent Restaurant to eat at in that area. We can't wait to return. I had received my sample tastecard on Friday, but hadn't read though the details. I therefore didn't have it with me. Having read the details now we find that we wouldn't have been able to us it on Saturdays anyway. Only marked down on tastecard as I hadn't researched it and didn't have it with me anyway. Will go back on another day when it is available to use. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall