tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
New Miahs image

2 for 1 at New Miahs

New Miahs is an authentic Indian restaurant that serves mouth-watering Indian dishes.

The menu here has an array of Indian dishes, using everything from the hottest spices to the creamiest sauces, the tastiest lamb chops to the most succulent pieces of chicken.

The stylish, contemporary and sophisticated decor creates the perfect atmosphere for visitors to indulge in an evening of excellence.

So if you are looking for a relaxed and chilled out dining experience and authentic Indian Cuisine, head for New Miahs Restaurant, you are sure to be in for a treat!

View all reviews
New Miahs
Average member score
3.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
1
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Roy said "Tasty
We had lovely food. The owner/chef (very nice chap) was very passionate about getting my food..."
Read more
Stuart said "Service terrible
Waited over an hour and 20 minutes for food, with only one other couple in the restaurant. Asked..."
Read more
Carly said "Amazing
Lovely kind staff and the food is amazing!"
Read more
Lynne said "Lush!
Midweek treat! Remembered to produce my new tastecard in my local Indian New Miah's. No..."
Read more
  • Roy said: "Tasty
    We had lovely food. The owner/chef (very nice chap) was very passionate about getting my food order right and when it came I loved it. Sad that we were there early because not a lot of ambience. I would call again if in the area and hopefully it would be busier. "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Service terrible
    Waited over an hour and 20 minutes for food, with only one other couple in the restaurant. Asked for another round of drinks and waited again for over 30 minutes. Terrible service. Food only average. "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carly said: "Amazing
    Lovely kind staff and the food is amazing! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Lush!
    Midweek treat! Remembered to produce my new tastecard in my local Indian New Miah's. No problem with accepting the card. As usual good food and nothing too much trouble for staff! Great 241 savings at a regular local- will be there again soon! X "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Roy said: "Tasty
    We had lovely food. The owner/chef (very nice chap) was very passionate about getting my food order right and when it came I loved it. Sad that we were there early because not a lot of ambience. I would call again if in the area and hopefully it would be busier. "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Service terrible
    Waited over an hour and 20 minutes for food, with only one other couple in the restaurant. Asked for another round of drinks and waited again for over 30 minutes. Terrible service. Food only average. "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carly said: "Amazing
    Lovely kind staff and the food is amazing! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Lush!
    Midweek treat! Remembered to produce my new tastecard in my local Indian New Miah's. No problem with accepting the card. As usual good food and nothing too much trouble for staff! Great 241 savings at a regular local- will be there again soon! X "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall