tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
Momentus Restaurant at The Cumberland image
Momentus Restaurant at The Cumberland image
Momentus Restaurant at The Cumberland image
Momentus Restaurant at The Cumberland image
Momentus Restaurant at The Cumberland image

2 for 1 at Momentus Restaurant at The Cumberland

Recently renovated with a contemporary flair, the Momentus Restaurant at The Cumberland hotel offers diners some delectable European style delights.

Now accepting the tastecard, members who call in advance can enjoy everything on the eclectic menu at an incredible price, providing the perfect excuse to indulge in a little extra with the meal.

Vibrant and lavished, the interior acts as an exciting venue that caters well to any occasion, whether it’s as a pre-theatre meal or simply for a bite amidst exploring London.

With a menu as diverse and delicious as that served at the Momentus Restaurant, diners of all walks of life will be able to find something utterly sumptuous, regardless of their appetite. Light bites, quick lunches, hearty meals and everything in-between are served.

Situated right next to Hyde Park, and just across the street from the Marble Arch tube station, guests won’t have far to travel should they wish to venture deeper into the city. All are welcome at the Momentus Restaurant, should they be overnight guests or passing gourmets, everyone is granted a warm reception.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or during the month of December. This restaurant is happy to accept 6 diners using 3 tastecards.

View all reviews
Momentus Restaurant at The Cumberland
Average member score
4.3 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
P said
" 2nd visit just as good as first"
Read more
P said
" With Tastecard exceptional value"
Read more
Bubble said "Cold Food, Very Slow Service
Our steak and club sandwiches were cold, some chips weren't cooked and service was very slow..."
Read more
Andy said
" Super service. Waiting staff very attentive.
Food was excellent - recommended"
Read more
A said
" Very good"
Read more
Watermr said "Good Food Good Service
Curry and fish and chips excellent"
Read more
  • P said:
    " 2nd visit just as good as first "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " With Tastecard exceptional value "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bubble said: "Cold Food, Very Slow Service
    Our steak and club sandwiches were cold, some chips weren't cooked and service was very slow and poor. "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Super service. Waiting staff very attentive.
    Food was excellent - recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Watermr said: "Good Food Good Service
    Curry and fish and chips excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • P said:
    " 2nd visit just as good as first "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " With Tastecard exceptional value "
    Posted 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bubble said: "Cold Food, Very Slow Service
    Our steak and club sandwiches were cold, some chips weren't cooked and service was very slow and poor. "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Super service. Waiting staff very attentive.
    Food was excellent - recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Watermr said: "Good Food Good Service
    Curry and fish and chips excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall