tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
The Village Bar & Grill image
The Village Bar & Grill image
The Village Bar & Grill image
The Village Bar & Grill image

2 for 1 at The Village Bar & Grill

With its spacious terrace and recently refurbished interior, the Village Bar and Grill in Hornchurch boasts a warm relaxing atmosphere for all the family to enjoy whatever the weather!

Guests are offered a variety of delicious, dishes as well as a relaxing coffee or glass of wine we all need from time to time!

The diverse, continental style menu offers something for everyone and is sure to tantalise your taste buds.

The Village Bar and Grill shows that restaurants can be fun and offer you the opportunity to enjoy your dining experience in true Mediterranean style.

The team of friendly, professional staff look forward to welcoming you soon.

Important Information

Please Note: The offer is not available on the breakfast/brunch menu. The discount is not available during the month of December.

View all reviews
The Village Bar & Grill
Average member score
4.4 14
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jenny said
" Polite staff lovely atmosphere"
Read more
Ann said
" Great venue"
Read more
DonEmbo said "Excellent
Staff are brilliant. Food served quickly and was excellent. No complaints whatsoever."
Read more
MW said
" Service was ok! Would recommend.."
Read more
Nick said "Daughters 6th Birthday
Great food & attentive staff
Made the occasion very special"
Read more
Nat said
" Lovely food and good service"
Read more
Natalie said
" Excellent food waffles are a must"
Read more
Nick-hornchurch said "Family Meal
Quiet Monday but great food & great service"
Read more
"Good Food
Went here on a Sunday which is rare for a place to accept a tastecard. Was pretty quiet only 5..."
Read more
Mo said "Look forward to dining here again!
Had my birthday meal here last night which was a Wednesday so it wasn't very busy and dined..."
Read more
Mr said
" Have been several times and found the food to be keenly priced and of good quality. The venue is..."
Read more
Angelo said "Excellent
I took my wife there on Wednesday for an anniversary. The staff were excellent, the food was..."
Read more
dave said "absolutely worth my money
Went for my sister’s birthday. The staff were all very pleasant and what a great quality of food!"
Read more
Matt said
" Awful place, horrible food, freezing cold, staff okay but would never ever go there again, even..."
Read more
  • Jenny said:
    " Polite staff lovely atmosphere "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said:
    " Great venue "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DonEmbo said: "Excellent
    Staff are brilliant. Food served quickly and was excellent. No complaints whatsoever. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MW said:
    " Service was ok! Would recommend.. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Daughters 6th Birthday
    Great food & attentive staff
    Made the occasion very special "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nat said:
    " Lovely food and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said:
    " Excellent food waffles are a must "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick-hornchurch said: "Family Meal
    Quiet Monday but great food & great service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food
    Went here on a Sunday which is rare for a place to accept a tastecard. Was pretty quiet only 5 other tables used at about 2pm which is a shame. Food was really tasty though and not too big of a portion. Good drink selection too, particularly liked the Czech beer on draught, not seen it before. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said: "Look forward to dining here again!
    Had my birthday meal here last night which was a Wednesday so it wasn't very busy and dined early 6pm. I had the homemade tomato soup which I thoroughly enjoyed and plenty of it. Others had sardines and feta chilli, all said how nice it was and only the bones went back! Seabass, 2 medium size, well cooked and seasoned. This meal suits me as not huge but tasty. Could not fault customer service at all, welcoming, efficient and no problems with Tastecard. I thanked the Chef for the lovely food we hadas we all enjoyed it. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Have been several times and found the food to be keenly priced and of good quality. The venue is pleasant and clean and the staff have always been friendly and attentive. We seem to have been on quiet nights so cannot comment too much on the atmosphere, which may be buzzing on other nights.

    I cannot understand Matt's comments (08.04.13) and would suggest that something unusual has occured.

    Recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angelo said: "Excellent
    I took my wife there on Wednesday for an anniversary. The staff were excellent, the food was incredible and the portions were generous.

    This is our best tastecard experience so far. We would definitely go back again! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • dave said: "absolutely worth my money
    Went for my sister’s birthday. The staff were all very pleasant and what a great quality of food! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Awful place, horrible food, freezing cold, staff okay but would never ever go there again, even with the tastecard saving it was a waste of money. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jenny said:
    " Polite staff lovely atmosphere "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said:
    " Great venue "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DonEmbo said: "Excellent
    Staff are brilliant. Food served quickly and was excellent. No complaints whatsoever. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MW said:
    " Service was ok! Would recommend.. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Daughters 6th Birthday
    Great food & attentive staff
    Made the occasion very special "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nat said:
    " Lovely food and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said:
    " Excellent food waffles are a must "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick-hornchurch said: "Family Meal
    Quiet Monday but great food & great service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food
    Went here on a Sunday which is rare for a place to accept a tastecard. Was pretty quiet only 5 other tables used at about 2pm which is a shame. Food was really tasty though and not too big of a portion. Good drink selection too, particularly liked the Czech beer on draught, not seen it before. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said: "Look forward to dining here again!
    Had my birthday meal here last night which was a Wednesday so it wasn't very busy and dined early 6pm. I had the homemade tomato soup which I thoroughly enjoyed and plenty of it. Others had sardines and feta chilli, all said how nice it was and only the bones went back! Seabass, 2 medium size, well cooked and seasoned. This meal suits me as not huge but tasty. Could not fault customer service at all, welcoming, efficient and no problems with Tastecard. I thanked the Chef for the lovely food we hadas we all enjoyed it. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Have been several times and found the food to be keenly priced and of good quality. The venue is pleasant and clean and the staff have always been friendly and attentive. We seem to have been on quiet nights so cannot comment too much on the atmosphere, which may be buzzing on other nights.

    I cannot understand Matt's comments (08.04.13) and would suggest that something unusual has occured.

    Recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angelo said: "Excellent
    I took my wife there on Wednesday for an anniversary. The staff were excellent, the food was incredible and the portions were generous.

    This is our best tastecard experience so far. We would definitely go back again! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • dave said: "absolutely worth my money
    Went for my sister’s birthday. The staff were all very pleasant and what a great quality of food! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Awful place, horrible food, freezing cold, staff okay but would never ever go there again, even with the tastecard saving it was a waste of money. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 7 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall