tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Saffron - Crouch End image

50% off at Saffron - Crouch End

Saffron is a great place to enjoy authentic Bangladeshi, Indian cuisine. Guests are able to relax in a beautiful and comfortable atmosphere, while enjoying delicious food.

Choose from an appealing selection of starters, main courses and desserts from the exciting menu. Dishes are created from the most flavoursome produce including the freshest vegetables and meat.

Important Information

Please Note: Saffron is open during evenings only. The tastecard discount cannot be used on Sundays as this restaurant runs its own 50% off deal on this day.

View all reviews
Saffron - Crouch End
Average member score
4.1 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
J said "Superb
Such a good place and amazing food here
They did not mind using the tastecard and also did..."
Read more
CC said "Lovely Food
Had a lovely dinner with a friend. We shared the starter for two which was great, I had the..."
Read more
SuMi said "Great Restaurant
Will deffo be going there again"
Read more
Paul said "My Favourite Local Indian Restaurant
I used to go to Islington to use the Tastecard but not now.

We find the food very..."
Read more
Tiya said "Peaceful Yummy Place
Lovely and clean, delicious food well made. Everything was fresh and service was wonderful x"
Read more
sticazzi said
" I don't want to waste time to explain properly what happened to me but I had a terrible..."
Read more
Margaret said "Not good
Wasn't pleased with the quality of the good, butterfly king prawn starter dry and bland...."
Read more
Vita said
" Food is always delicious. Service was well-timed and friendly."
Read more
Vita said
" Food is always delicious. Service was well-timed and friendly."
Read more
Nicole said "Lovely! Great food
Saffron was very quiet maybe because it was a wet and cold evening. However me and my friends (3..."
Read more
RVH said
" Good food but will visit again to get a better overall idea. Very quiet - holidays!"
Read more
  • J said: "Superb
    Such a good place and amazing food here
    They did not mind using the tastecard and also did not reduce food amounts because we used the card
    They are very friendly and welcoming team at this restaurant
    Will go back for sure "
    Posted 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CC said: "Lovely Food
    Had a lovely dinner with a friend. We shared the starter for two which was great, I had the tilapia fish curry and my friend had the tandoori lamb chops. Both were delicious! Definitely recommend the tilapia fish curry if you like fish. We had coconut rice and coconut bread on the side and if you like sweetness with your food then these are both amazing. 50% off makes everything taste even better!!! "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SuMi said: "Great Restaurant
    Will deffo be going there again "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "My Favourite Local Indian Restaurant
    I used to go to Islington to use the Tastecard but not now.

    We find the food very good and the service extremely friendly. Kaz is super guy.

    If you can't find the Safron, it's now called the Bengal Indian and is a few doors down the road opposite the petrol station. "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tiya said: "Peaceful Yummy Place
    Lovely and clean, delicious food well made. Everything was fresh and service was wonderful x "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sticazzi said:
    " I don't want to waste time to explain properly what happened to me but I had a terrible experience.
    Just do not go there. If you are a woman you won't be treat with respect from the staff. If you complaint nobody will apoligize.
    Also the restaurant is dirty and I decided to have any food.
    Do not go please, do not pay people who don't know that even the ladies have a brain and the right to express their own thoughts!
    DON'T !!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said: "Not good
    Wasn't pleased with the quality of the good, butterfly king prawn starter dry and bland. Lamb biriani poor quality. Wernt even given a spoon to seve out the sauce nor the vegetable, won't be going again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vita said:
    " Food is always delicious. Service was well-timed and friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vita said:
    " Food is always delicious. Service was well-timed and friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicole said: "Lovely! Great food
    Saffron was very quiet maybe because it was a wet and cold evening. However me and my friends (3 of us) used my tastecard. WELL WORTH IT.

    Food was fresh and authentic. Service was what you'd expect from somewhere in Central London. Highly recommend for some catch up time. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RVH said:
    " Good food but will visit again to get a better overall idea. Very quiet - holidays! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • J said: "Superb
    Such a good place and amazing food here
    They did not mind using the tastecard and also did not reduce food amounts because we used the card
    They are very friendly and welcoming team at this restaurant
    Will go back for sure "
    Posted 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CC said: "Lovely Food
    Had a lovely dinner with a friend. We shared the starter for two which was great, I had the tilapia fish curry and my friend had the tandoori lamb chops. Both were delicious! Definitely recommend the tilapia fish curry if you like fish. We had coconut rice and coconut bread on the side and if you like sweetness with your food then these are both amazing. 50% off makes everything taste even better!!! "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SuMi said: "Great Restaurant
    Will deffo be going there again "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "My Favourite Local Indian Restaurant
    I used to go to Islington to use the Tastecard but not now.

    We find the food very good and the service extremely friendly. Kaz is super guy.

    If you can't find the Safron, it's now called the Bengal Indian and is a few doors down the road opposite the petrol station. "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tiya said: "Peaceful Yummy Place
    Lovely and clean, delicious food well made. Everything was fresh and service was wonderful x "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sticazzi said:
    " I don't want to waste time to explain properly what happened to me but I had a terrible experience.
    Just do not go there. If you are a woman you won't be treat with respect from the staff. If you complaint nobody will apoligize.
    Also the restaurant is dirty and I decided to have any food.
    Do not go please, do not pay people who don't know that even the ladies have a brain and the right to express their own thoughts!
    DON'T !!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said: "Not good
    Wasn't pleased with the quality of the good, butterfly king prawn starter dry and bland. Lamb biriani poor quality. Wernt even given a spoon to seve out the sauce nor the vegetable, won't be going again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vita said:
    " Food is always delicious. Service was well-timed and friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vita said:
    " Food is always delicious. Service was well-timed and friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicole said: "Lovely! Great food
    Saffron was very quiet maybe because it was a wet and cold evening. However me and my friends (3 of us) used my tastecard. WELL WORTH IT.

    Food was fresh and authentic. Service was what you'd expect from somewhere in Central London. Highly recommend for some catch up time. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RVH said:
    " Good food but will visit again to get a better overall idea. Very quiet - holidays! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall