tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Prezzo - Wandsworth image
Prezzo - Wandsworth image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Wandsworth

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Wandsworth
Average member score
3.6 19
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
5
Good
6
Average
2
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Peter said "One Of The Worst Meals Ever
Went for the dinner, but the food was extremely disappointing. It looked like it was made by..."
Read more
Suzie said "Love Prezzo!
I always enjoy a meal at Prezzo, especially when I can use my Tastecard!

The staff..."
Read more
Anna said "Inlove It
Nice food"
Read more
GARETH said ".
Luke said
" Great food, lovely staff. Nice atmosphere with lit candles and relaxing music. Slightly quiet but..."
Read more
Krystal said
" Good vibe:-)"
Read more
Zoe said "Terrible Service But Great Portions
We enjoy the food here but you have to be patient with the wait staff, they are not attentive and..."
Read more
Scriptmatrix said "Great Food, Miserable Staff
Thanks for the good food. The waitress who showed us to our seat was consistently miserable. What..."
Read more
Rachel. said "OK.
Food was OK, have had better from this restaurant."
Read more
" The service was friendly and at the right pace. Our food came within a reasonable time. I had a..."
Read more
Patricia said
" Very nice VIP base pizza"
Read more
Arturo said "Nice food and really good price
Fusili gorgonzola and pizzas are amazing. The atmosphere is nice, some times really busy. But you..."
Read more
Jay said
" Good food and service, would definitely come again!!!"
Read more
Heidi said "Lovely Meal
Food was lovely, service was good. Only down fall was how cold it is in the outer area of the..."
Read more
Arturo said "Nice place, but take it easy
A nice restaurant with nice food. Specially pasta. But it take a while to be served. Even paying..."
Read more
Sophey said "Ok food: bad service
Clearly they are unde rstaffed and this shows badly. They have forgotton part of order and two..."
Read more
JACK said "Good food, shame about the service
I arrived with a group of three as I went to speak to the lady at the till she completely ignored..."
Read more
Happy said
" Wasn't really impressed. Starter was over cooked and the presentation of the main dish was..."
Read more
Cassie said "Decent
Decent food and decent service."
Read more
  • Peter said: "One Of The Worst Meals Ever
    Went for the dinner, but the food was extremely disappointing. It looked like it was made by child or someone who definitely it's far from being called chef.
    The drinks and place itself is nice, but as a overall experience I wouldn't recommend it. There are much better places with the actual chef in them. "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzie said: "Love Prezzo!
    I always enjoy a meal at Prezzo, especially when I can use my Tastecard!

    The staff were polite and prompt. Our food arrived swiftly and was delicious!

    The Wandsworth branch lacks atmosphere but that didn't really matter, we visited at lunch time, so weren't expecting a buzzy ambience really.

    I was very happy with our experience. I would recommend and would certainly visit again. "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Inlove It
    Nice food "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARETH said: ".
    . "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said:
    " Great food, lovely staff. Nice atmosphere with lit candles and relaxing music. Slightly quiet but expected on a Monday evening and I know how busy it can get. Overall, a fantastic meal experience. "
    Posted 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Krystal said:
    " Good vibe:-) "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said: "Terrible Service But Great Portions
    We enjoy the food here but you have to be patient with the wait staff, they are not attentive and it can get quite frustrating. We have sat there a number of times and watched people get annoyed and leave; not what you want for a weeknight dinner! Great starters and pasta though, extensive menu, good choice especially if you're hungry (portions are great!) "
    Posted 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scriptmatrix said: "Great Food, Miserable Staff
    Thanks for the good food. The waitress who showed us to our seat was consistently miserable. What a shame! "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel. said: "OK.
    Food was OK, have had better from this restaurant. "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The service was friendly and at the right pace. Our food came within a reasonable time. I had a posh pepperoni, which was really good. My son had the carbonara, which I felt lacked taste. Other than that really happy. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said:
    " Very nice VIP base pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arturo said: "Nice food and really good price
    Fusili gorgonzola and pizzas are amazing. The atmosphere is nice, some times really busy. But you can also find, sundays afternoon, the restaurant not so crowded with nice music and you can enjoy a lovely meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said:
    " Good food and service, would definitely come again!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Heidi said: "Lovely Meal
    Food was lovely, service was good. Only down fall was how cold it is in the outer area of the restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arturo said: "Nice place, but take it easy
    A nice restaurant with nice food. Specially pasta. But it take a while to be served. Even paying the bill can take 10 min. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophey said: "Ok food: bad service
    Clearly they are unde rstaffed and this shows badly. They have forgotton part of order and two ladies are running around after about 30 tables. Good for using taste card but you sacrifice your level of service! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JACK said: "Good food, shame about the service
    I arrived with a group of three as I went to speak to the lady at the till she completely ignored me and started to speak to one of my friends who told her to speak to me which she done on protest. We then got a table and order drinks as another lady came and gave us bread and butter and then disappeared after 20 minutes she came back to take are food order (still no drinks). 20 minutes later are starters came each was not only piping hot and full of flavour but beautifully presented but Still nothing to drink so I decided to go to the "bar" and found are drinks sitting there now warm when I enquired I was fobbed of with we are busy (including the four of us there was 8 people).shame because the food was well cooked full of flavour and presented perfect but the front of house staff spoilt it. "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said:
    " Wasn't really impressed. Starter was over cooked and the presentation of the main dish was not great. "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cassie said: "Decent
    Decent food and decent service. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Peter said: "One Of The Worst Meals Ever
    Went for the dinner, but the food was extremely disappointing. It looked like it was made by child or someone who definitely it's far from being called chef.
    The drinks and place itself is nice, but as a overall experience I wouldn't recommend it. There are much better places with the actual chef in them. "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzie said: "Love Prezzo!
    I always enjoy a meal at Prezzo, especially when I can use my Tastecard!

    The staff were polite and prompt. Our food arrived swiftly and was delicious!

    The Wandsworth branch lacks atmosphere but that didn't really matter, we visited at lunch time, so weren't expecting a buzzy ambience really.

    I was very happy with our experience. I would recommend and would certainly visit again. "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Inlove It
    Nice food "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GARETH said: ".
    . "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said:
    " Great food, lovely staff. Nice atmosphere with lit candles and relaxing music. Slightly quiet but expected on a Monday evening and I know how busy it can get. Overall, a fantastic meal experience. "
    Posted 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Krystal said:
    " Good vibe:-) "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said: "Terrible Service But Great Portions
    We enjoy the food here but you have to be patient with the wait staff, they are not attentive and it can get quite frustrating. We have sat there a number of times and watched people get annoyed and leave; not what you want for a weeknight dinner! Great starters and pasta though, extensive menu, good choice especially if you're hungry (portions are great!) "
    Posted 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scriptmatrix said: "Great Food, Miserable Staff
    Thanks for the good food. The waitress who showed us to our seat was consistently miserable. What a shame! "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel. said: "OK.
    Food was OK, have had better from this restaurant. "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The service was friendly and at the right pace. Our food came within a reasonable time. I had a posh pepperoni, which was really good. My son had the carbonara, which I felt lacked taste. Other than that really happy. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said:
    " Very nice VIP base pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arturo said: "Nice food and really good price
    Fusili gorgonzola and pizzas are amazing. The atmosphere is nice, some times really busy. But you can also find, sundays afternoon, the restaurant not so crowded with nice music and you can enjoy a lovely meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said:
    " Good food and service, would definitely come again!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Heidi said: "Lovely Meal
    Food was lovely, service was good. Only down fall was how cold it is in the outer area of the restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arturo said: "Nice place, but take it easy
    A nice restaurant with nice food. Specially pasta. But it take a while to be served. Even paying the bill can take 10 min. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophey said: "Ok food: bad service
    Clearly they are unde rstaffed and this shows badly. They have forgotton part of order and two ladies are running around after about 30 tables. Good for using taste card but you sacrifice your level of service! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JACK said: "Good food, shame about the service
    I arrived with a group of three as I went to speak to the lady at the till she completely ignored me and started to speak to one of my friends who told her to speak to me which she done on protest. We then got a table and order drinks as another lady came and gave us bread and butter and then disappeared after 20 minutes she came back to take are food order (still no drinks). 20 minutes later are starters came each was not only piping hot and full of flavour but beautifully presented but Still nothing to drink so I decided to go to the "bar" and found are drinks sitting there now warm when I enquired I was fobbed of with we are busy (including the four of us there was 8 people).shame because the food was well cooked full of flavour and presented perfect but the front of house staff spoilt it. "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Happy said:
    " Wasn't really impressed. Starter was over cooked and the presentation of the main dish was not great. "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cassie said: "Decent
    Decent food and decent service. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall