tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Zia Pizza image
Zia Pizza image
Zia Pizza image
Zia Pizza image

2 for 1 at Zia Pizza

Based in Westbury near Bath, Zia Pizza offers authentic Italian to discerning diners from nearby areas.

The venue is Italian owned and managed which assures authentic quality and traditional taste.

Dishes are produced from the finest quality ingredients ensuring the most delicious flavours with every mouthful.

Important Information

Please Note: Zia Pizza is closed all day Sunday. The restaurant is open during evenings only. The restaurant is happy to accept a maximum of 2 cards per party (4 people). Offer only valid on the main menu.

View all reviews
Zia Pizza
Average member score
4.8 16
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Happy said "Amazing
What a delight.
Fantastic owners who go out of their way to make you happy.
Pizza to..."
Read more
Far said "Chilled Meal For The Family
Been here a couple of times now and always leave feeling satisfied and pleased with my choice!"
Read more
EDWARD said "Great Food
How did we not know about this place? Fantastic and what a great deal! Thank you!"
Read more
Rich said "Authentic Italian Food
Food was tasty a little on the expensive side for a basic pizza. Nice friendly owner and staff...."
Read more
Maclarke1 said "Simply The Best
My favorite pizza place, no matter what you order you will not be disappointed."
Read more
James said "Fantastic
Small place, great food and service"
Read more
Sabina said
" Lovely food and great service!"
Read more
Greg said
" The food was amazing and found I could change one of the toppings on my pizza for peppers which I..."
Read more
Lisa said "Lovely meal, thank you
I came with my husband and 2 year old son during our holiday in April and had a really tasty..."
Read more
TimBobTastic said "Fantastic Local Italian Restaurant
We visited Zia Pizza to celebrate my partners birthday. The food and service were both very good...."
Read more
Hannah said
" Had a lovely meal there tonight, the mozzarella in Parma ham was amazing!! My partner bruschetta..."
Read more
Helen said
" Another amazing meal with fantastic food and warm, friendly service."
Read more
Derek said
" We tried this local pizza establishment as we had a Tastecard and was pleasantly surprised. We..."
Read more
andres said "Hidden gem!
I will come again...Was a real hidden gem!"
Read more
Jacqueline said "Lovely pizza
We are on holiday in the area and were looking for a fresh tasting takeaway, turned out that this..."
Read more
Stuart said
" My Wife took me for a meal here and I have to say we will definitely be going back. The spaghetti..."
Read more
  • Happy said: "Amazing
    What a delight.
    Fantastic owners who go out of their way to make you happy.
    Pizza to die for (Zia special) , have even made my own pasta dish when required.
    Will always visit. "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Far said: "Chilled Meal For The Family
    Been here a couple of times now and always leave feeling satisfied and pleased with my choice! "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EDWARD said: "Great Food
    How did we not know about this place? Fantastic and what a great deal! Thank you! "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rich said: "Authentic Italian Food
    Food was tasty a little on the expensive side for a basic pizza. Nice friendly owner and staff. Coke was nice and fizzy and restaurant very clean but basic. Would benefit from some more Italian pictures on the walls. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maclarke1 said: "Simply The Best
    My favorite pizza place, no matter what you order you will not be disappointed. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Fantastic
    Small place, great food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sabina said:
    " Lovely food and great service! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Greg said:
    " The food was amazing and found I could change one of the toppings on my pizza for peppers which I really like.
    We will be going again! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Lovely meal, thank you
    I came with my husband and 2 year old son during our holiday in April and had a really tasty meal, which my son enjoyed as much as we did! We came early so the restaurant was quiet, but this enabled us to have a lovely chat with the friendly owner and staff, who even brought a free ice-cream for our little boy. The specials on the board were not included in the tastecard offer, but looked so good that we thought we'd try one anyway, however there was plenty of delicious choice on the normal menu which was included in the offer. Our son covered himself in carbonara sauce and smelled delicious for the rest of the night which was an added bonus! Thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TimBobTastic said: "Fantastic Local Italian Restaurant
    We visited Zia Pizza to celebrate my partners birthday. The food and service were both very good. We will certainly be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Had a lovely meal there tonight, the mozzarella in Parma ham was amazing!! My partner bruschetta which was just a nice sized portion. I had a pizza and my partner had pasta, both were great and despite being full I had to try a pudding! It was all chocolate and they swapped the cream for ice cream for me. Very helpful staff, I also found out that I can order anything on the menu to take away, even puddings and starters. I thought it was only pizzas I could have as a takeaway so we will definitely be trying some other items on the menu at home.
    Thank you for a lovely evening. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Another amazing meal with fantastic food and warm, friendly service. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said:
    " We tried this local pizza establishment as we had a Tastecard and was pleasantly surprised. We both had Spaghetti Carbonara which was very tasty and so we will be going back again another day to try a pizza. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • andres said: "Hidden gem!
    I will come again...Was a real hidden gem! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqueline said: "Lovely pizza
    We are on holiday in the area and were looking for a fresh tasting takeaway, turned out that this Italian was just what we were looking for.

    The pizza was gorgeous. Following that we had dinner in the restaurant and enjoyed lovely pasta.

    Would recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " My Wife took me for a meal here and I have to say we will definitely be going back. The spaghetti Bolognese I had was the best I have had in a long time, and the chef offered Parmesan too!! The Pizza my wife had was very traditional and just how she likes it. The staff are friendly and the menu has a good range. I also was pleased that the table had decent salt and pepper mills. Overall a very pleasant evening and I highly recommend Zia Pizza. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Happy said: "Amazing
    What a delight.
    Fantastic owners who go out of their way to make you happy.
    Pizza to die for (Zia special) , have even made my own pasta dish when required.
    Will always visit. "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Far said: "Chilled Meal For The Family
    Been here a couple of times now and always leave feeling satisfied and pleased with my choice! "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EDWARD said: "Great Food
    How did we not know about this place? Fantastic and what a great deal! Thank you! "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rich said: "Authentic Italian Food
    Food was tasty a little on the expensive side for a basic pizza. Nice friendly owner and staff. Coke was nice and fizzy and restaurant very clean but basic. Would benefit from some more Italian pictures on the walls. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maclarke1 said: "Simply The Best
    My favorite pizza place, no matter what you order you will not be disappointed. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Fantastic
    Small place, great food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sabina said:
    " Lovely food and great service! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Greg said:
    " The food was amazing and found I could change one of the toppings on my pizza for peppers which I really like.
    We will be going again! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Lovely meal, thank you
    I came with my husband and 2 year old son during our holiday in April and had a really tasty meal, which my son enjoyed as much as we did! We came early so the restaurant was quiet, but this enabled us to have a lovely chat with the friendly owner and staff, who even brought a free ice-cream for our little boy. The specials on the board were not included in the tastecard offer, but looked so good that we thought we'd try one anyway, however there was plenty of delicious choice on the normal menu which was included in the offer. Our son covered himself in carbonara sauce and smelled delicious for the rest of the night which was an added bonus! Thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TimBobTastic said: "Fantastic Local Italian Restaurant
    We visited Zia Pizza to celebrate my partners birthday. The food and service were both very good. We will certainly be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah said:
    " Had a lovely meal there tonight, the mozzarella in Parma ham was amazing!! My partner bruschetta which was just a nice sized portion. I had a pizza and my partner had pasta, both were great and despite being full I had to try a pudding! It was all chocolate and they swapped the cream for ice cream for me. Very helpful staff, I also found out that I can order anything on the menu to take away, even puddings and starters. I thought it was only pizzas I could have as a takeaway so we will definitely be trying some other items on the menu at home.
    Thank you for a lovely evening. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Another amazing meal with fantastic food and warm, friendly service. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said:
    " We tried this local pizza establishment as we had a Tastecard and was pleasantly surprised. We both had Spaghetti Carbonara which was very tasty and so we will be going back again another day to try a pizza. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • andres said: "Hidden gem!
    I will come again...Was a real hidden gem! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqueline said: "Lovely pizza
    We are on holiday in the area and were looking for a fresh tasting takeaway, turned out that this Italian was just what we were looking for.

    The pizza was gorgeous. Following that we had dinner in the restaurant and enjoyed lovely pasta.

    Would recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " My Wife took me for a meal here and I have to say we will definitely be going back. The spaghetti Bolognese I had was the best I have had in a long time, and the chef offered Parmesan too!! The Pizza my wife had was very traditional and just how she likes it. The staff are friendly and the menu has a good range. I also was pleased that the table had decent salt and pepper mills. Overall a very pleasant evening and I highly recommend Zia Pizza. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall