tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Kathmandu Nepalese Cuisine image
Kathmandu Nepalese Cuisine image
Kathmandu Nepalese Cuisine image
Kathmandu Nepalese Cuisine image

2 for 1 at Kathmandu Nepalese Cuisine

Kathmandu Nepalese Cuisine is here to bring a new taste in town.

With unique Nepalese cuisine that will have your taste buds dancing and your appetite wanting more, you will find yourself organising your next meal with friends before you have even finished your meal.

At Kathmandu, they believe in truly authentic, ethnic cuisine. Their chefs, and most of the staff, are from Nepal and have enormous enthusiasm for producing great Nepali food.

Add their passion for cooking to a restaurant with fantastic service and a brilliant atmosphere, and you have recipe for success.

Visit now to see what all the fuss is about!

Important Information

Please note: Your tastecard will not be accepted on Valentine's Day. The tastecard discount is not available during the month of December.

View all reviews
Kathmandu Nepalese Cuisine
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Amir said "It was very nice food
Matt said "Nice food and staff
See above"
Read more
Rhiannon said
" Really delicious authentic Nepalese food. The momos, saag paneer and okra were especially..."
Read more
Rittie2000 said "Simply Delicious
Wonderful little restaurant with attentive service. The waiter clearly explained what was covered..."
Read more
Cat said
" Amazing food And great value for money! Lovely environment in the restaurant but also the service..."
Read more
Arjun said "Great food
Amazing food with a friendly service."
Read more
  • Amir said: "It was very nice food
    "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Nice food and staff
    See above "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhiannon said:
    " Really delicious authentic Nepalese food. The momos, saag paneer and okra were especially delicious. Reasonably priced and great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rittie2000 said: "Simply Delicious
    Wonderful little restaurant with attentive service. The waiter clearly explained what was covered by the taste card deal and made recommendations. Food was simply delicious. One of the best Nepalese Indian I have had. Can't wait to go back. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cat said:
    " Amazing food And great value for money! Lovely environment in the restaurant but also the service was first class! Our waiter, Dipesh was polite, helpful and so friendly that he made the the whole experience that much better! Would definitely recommend and will be coming to eat here ourselves again! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arjun said: "Great food
    Amazing food with a friendly service. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Amir said: "It was very nice food
    "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Nice food and staff
    See above "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhiannon said:
    " Really delicious authentic Nepalese food. The momos, saag paneer and okra were especially delicious. Reasonably priced and great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rittie2000 said: "Simply Delicious
    Wonderful little restaurant with attentive service. The waiter clearly explained what was covered by the taste card deal and made recommendations. Food was simply delicious. One of the best Nepalese Indian I have had. Can't wait to go back. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cat said:
    " Amazing food And great value for money! Lovely environment in the restaurant but also the service was first class! Our waiter, Dipesh was polite, helpful and so friendly that he made the the whole experience that much better! Would definitely recommend and will be coming to eat here ourselves again! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arjun said: "Great food
    Amazing food with a friendly service. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall