tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Avon Spice Indian image

2 for 1 at Avon Spice Indian

Specialising in traditional Indian and Bangladeshi Cuisine, Avon Spice Indian serves only the finest prepared dishes created with the freshest ingredients by the resident chef's. The highly experienced team are efficient and passionate about their culinary skills which are reflected in the cuisine served in the restaurant.

Catering for all tastes, the extensive menu has not only a choice of traditional favourites, but also a variety of New Bengal Fish dishes and contemporary fusion dishes that are not available in many other establishments.

Each dish has its own unique flavour, and ranges from mild and sweet selections through to spicy, enticing tastes that can only be described as mouth-watering.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc.

View all reviews
Avon Spice Indian
Average member score
4.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Alvaro said "Best Food In Stratford Upon Avon
For indian food lovers..great food ,excellent service and massive sized dishes!!!!"
Read more
Alvaro said "Best Food In Avon
For indian food lovers!!! Excellent food ,great service and well served sized dishes!!!"
Read more
Ian said
" Great service. Lovely meal would definitely recommend"
Read more
Angela said "Excellent!
We have lived in Stratford upon Avon for several years but until last night had never visited..."
Read more
Ataur said "The best Of the best
Fantastic. Amazing."
Read more
p said
" We have eaten here a few times before getting our tastecard, so were happy to see they had joined..."
Read more
  • Alvaro said: "Best Food In Stratford Upon Avon
    For indian food lovers..great food ,excellent service and massive sized dishes!!!! "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alvaro said: "Best Food In Avon
    For indian food lovers!!! Excellent food ,great service and well served sized dishes!!! "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Great service. Lovely meal would definitely recommend "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Excellent!
    We have lived in Stratford upon Avon for several years but until last night had never visited Avon Spice. My friend and I both agree that the only word for food, service and attention to detail is: EXCELLENT! We enjoyed the experience thoroughly and will certainly return soon.
    We agree with 'p' who said that from the outside the restaurant looks a bit like a take-away - but just step inside for a great dining experience! Thank you Avon Spice! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ataur said: "The best Of the best
    Fantastic. Amazing. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • p said:
    " We have eaten here a few times before getting our tastecard, so were happy to see they had joined the scheme.

    This is definitely the best Indian restaurant in Stratford, and we have eaten in them all. The service is excellent, not intrusive or pushy, and the food always wonderful. My favourite was the Spicy Tikka Masala, until last night when I tried the Chicken Rezalla. One word, fantastic. A very drinkable house wine for less than £10 a bottle.

    It does look a bit like a take away only from the outside, but don’t let that put you off trying this place - you won’t regret it! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Alvaro said: "Best Food In Stratford Upon Avon
    For indian food lovers..great food ,excellent service and massive sized dishes!!!! "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alvaro said: "Best Food In Avon
    For indian food lovers!!! Excellent food ,great service and well served sized dishes!!! "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Great service. Lovely meal would definitely recommend "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Excellent!
    We have lived in Stratford upon Avon for several years but until last night had never visited Avon Spice. My friend and I both agree that the only word for food, service and attention to detail is: EXCELLENT! We enjoyed the experience thoroughly and will certainly return soon.
    We agree with 'p' who said that from the outside the restaurant looks a bit like a take-away - but just step inside for a great dining experience! Thank you Avon Spice! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ataur said: "The best Of the best
    Fantastic. Amazing. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • p said:
    " We have eaten here a few times before getting our tastecard, so were happy to see they had joined the scheme.

    This is definitely the best Indian restaurant in Stratford, and we have eaten in them all. The service is excellent, not intrusive or pushy, and the food always wonderful. My favourite was the Spicy Tikka Masala, until last night when I tried the Chicken Rezalla. One word, fantastic. A very drinkable house wine for less than £10 a bottle.

    It does look a bit like a take away only from the outside, but don’t let that put you off trying this place - you won’t regret it! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall