tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
Croma Pizzeria @ Odeon Loughborough image
Croma Pizzeria @ Odeon Loughborough image
Croma Pizzeria @ Odeon Loughborough image
Croma Pizzeria @ Odeon Loughborough image
Croma Pizzeria @ Odeon Loughborough image

2 for 1 at Croma Pizzeria @ Odeon Loughborough

Croma Pizzeria is now open at ODEON Loughborough and serving delicious gourmet pizzas and pastas, all made with the finest ingredients.

Whether you like your pizzas traditional or with a modern twist, you can eat at Croma in style.

Enjoy the freshest produce and fantastic films, all in one stylish setting. It's the perfect place for people who love great film and great food.

Make a meal of it next time you visit ODEON.

Important Information

Please Note: Only one tastecard per booking can be used when dining at Croma Pizzeria.

View all reviews
Croma Pizzeria @ Odeon Loughborough
Average member score
4.8 8
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Debbie said "Beautiful Pizzas
Myself and my friend were doing a bit of shopping in Loughborough today and wanted to go..."
Read more
Zho said
" Very good overall"
Read more
STANISLAW said
" Good service, food, friendly staff, well recommend it."
Read more
JANE said
" Nice food nice staff"
Read more
ANTONY said
" After some good reviews we tried on a Friday evening using our Tastecard . The menu is very..."
Read more
David said "Well cooked pizza and lovely venue
Not going to bore with a lengthy review save to say that it was easy to use and book using the..."
Read more
Julie said
" No problem booking a table for 4 mid-week. The staff are friendly, the restaurant is clean and..."
Read more
R.F said "Brilliant find!
My raving review is overdue!

Have been to Croma in Loughborough several times..."
Read more
  • Debbie said: "Beautiful Pizzas
    Myself and my friend were doing a bit of shopping in Loughborough today and wanted to go somewhere for lunch.
    I said to her oh I have my taste card and I've not used it yet, so I got on my app clicked "near me" and up popped this lovely place.
    We had different pizzas and they were both beautiful "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zho said:
    " Very good overall "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STANISLAW said:
    " Good service, food, friendly staff, well recommend it. "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANE said:
    " Nice food nice staff "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANTONY said:
    " After some good reviews we tried on a Friday evening using our Tastecard . The menu is very small basically pasta , pizza or lasagne but quality of the food is very good. We started with the mixed starter for two with freshly made rosemary bread and it was excellent, for mains i had pizza and my partner the lasagne both were faultless. The only negative was the service we allowed an hour and a half before our film and ended up rushing our mains and no time for dessert , the manager did apologise and it won't stop us returning soon . "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Well cooked pizza and lovely venue
    Not going to bore with a lengthy review save to say that it was easy to use and book using the card, the staff were attentive and quick and the pizza was straight up-and-down delicious. Well SINCERELY come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " No problem booking a table for 4 mid-week. The staff are friendly, the restaurant is clean and you are served absolutely delicious food. No complaints about the food at all as it was hot, very tasty and you didn't have to wait too long for it either.

    The service got slower as the evening went on when the restaurant began to fill up, so the 2 staff really needed to be increased to at least 3. It was a long time after the main course that we managed to attract the attention of the staff to order coffees.

    We also had to ask for our bill twice as after 10 mins it was clear the first request had been forgotten and we also wanted to ensure they remembered we had a tastecard for the discount. The wooden chairs are a little uncomfortable as they cut into your thigh and the room was a little cool but not too bad.

    Having said that, we would return as the food was lovely and the service not bad enough to put us off going again. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R.F said: "Brilliant find!
    My raving review is overdue!

    Have been to Croma in Loughborough several times since it's opened in 2013 and it has quickly become my favourite restaurant in town! Everything, from entering the place (it's fresh, bright, Art Deco/cafehouse style) to its friendly staff - and of course it's consistently tasty food.

    It's a great alternative to the usual pub grub, boring overcooked W-spook or nacho+ offered at other bars around. Without immediately going into the 'pretend-posh' gastro pub or 'break-the-bank' territory. Yeah! The menu offers not just some of the classic Italian dishes but also some inspired delicious alternatives, some gorgeous pizzas with a little twist. All very, very appetising!

    I love the freshness of the place; full-fronted windows offer as much light as you can get and little palms (yukkas) will make me forget the doom winter when it arrives.

    The staff are always all very polite and accommodating and the entire experience is so positive that one is always tempted to stay on for a digestive or a yammie dessert. (Unless one has pre-booked cinema tix and needs to rush off - which again is no problem as it's just 20yards away!

    The tastecard offers 50% off the food bill, which makes this place incredibly affordable and the perfect place to become a regular - even in tough times. Enjoy! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Debbie said: "Beautiful Pizzas
    Myself and my friend were doing a bit of shopping in Loughborough today and wanted to go somewhere for lunch.
    I said to her oh I have my taste card and I've not used it yet, so I got on my app clicked "near me" and up popped this lovely place.
    We had different pizzas and they were both beautiful "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zho said:
    " Very good overall "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STANISLAW said:
    " Good service, food, friendly staff, well recommend it. "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANE said:
    " Nice food nice staff "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANTONY said:
    " After some good reviews we tried on a Friday evening using our Tastecard . The menu is very small basically pasta , pizza or lasagne but quality of the food is very good. We started with the mixed starter for two with freshly made rosemary bread and it was excellent, for mains i had pizza and my partner the lasagne both were faultless. The only negative was the service we allowed an hour and a half before our film and ended up rushing our mains and no time for dessert , the manager did apologise and it won't stop us returning soon . "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Well cooked pizza and lovely venue
    Not going to bore with a lengthy review save to say that it was easy to use and book using the card, the staff were attentive and quick and the pizza was straight up-and-down delicious. Well SINCERELY come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " No problem booking a table for 4 mid-week. The staff are friendly, the restaurant is clean and you are served absolutely delicious food. No complaints about the food at all as it was hot, very tasty and you didn't have to wait too long for it either.

    The service got slower as the evening went on when the restaurant began to fill up, so the 2 staff really needed to be increased to at least 3. It was a long time after the main course that we managed to attract the attention of the staff to order coffees.

    We also had to ask for our bill twice as after 10 mins it was clear the first request had been forgotten and we also wanted to ensure they remembered we had a tastecard for the discount. The wooden chairs are a little uncomfortable as they cut into your thigh and the room was a little cool but not too bad.

    Having said that, we would return as the food was lovely and the service not bad enough to put us off going again. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R.F said: "Brilliant find!
    My raving review is overdue!

    Have been to Croma in Loughborough several times since it's opened in 2013 and it has quickly become my favourite restaurant in town! Everything, from entering the place (it's fresh, bright, Art Deco/cafehouse style) to its friendly staff - and of course it's consistently tasty food.

    It's a great alternative to the usual pub grub, boring overcooked W-spook or nacho+ offered at other bars around. Without immediately going into the 'pretend-posh' gastro pub or 'break-the-bank' territory. Yeah! The menu offers not just some of the classic Italian dishes but also some inspired delicious alternatives, some gorgeous pizzas with a little twist. All very, very appetising!

    I love the freshness of the place; full-fronted windows offer as much light as you can get and little palms (yukkas) will make me forget the doom winter when it arrives.

    The staff are always all very polite and accommodating and the entire experience is so positive that one is always tempted to stay on for a digestive or a yammie dessert. (Unless one has pre-booked cinema tix and needs to rush off - which again is no problem as it's just 20yards away!

    The tastecard offers 50% off the food bill, which makes this place incredibly affordable and the perfect place to become a regular - even in tough times. Enjoy! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall