tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Beijing Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Beijing Restaurant

Located in Prescot, Merseyside, Beijing Restaurant has gained a sterling reputation as an authentic Chinese restaurant that offers guests a taste of the exotic.

A permanent hot spot with discerning diners, the Beijing Restaurant serves great food all cooked from the finest produce available to the expert chefs.

The clean and comfortable surrounds ensure that Beijing Restaurant is the perfect environment in which to enjoy flavoursome food.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc.

View all reviews
Beijing Restaurant
Average member score
4.6 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Claire said
" Very good food:-)"
Read more
" "
Read more
Ian said "First Time Here Wont Be The Last
Excellent"
Read more
Andy said
" Great meal"
Read more
Lisa said
" Lovely food staff attitude change when u have a taste card and also hover over u waiting for u to..."
Read more
Scott said "Great
Great food, reasonable price and nice staff!"
Read more
Darren said "Great Food and Service
Great food and great service, all drinks are reasonably priced. If you are in the area then you..."
Read more
  • Claire said:
    " Very good food:-) "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "First Time Here Wont Be The Last
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Great meal "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Lovely food staff attitude change when u have a taste card and also hover over u waiting for u to finish each course "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Great
    Great food, reasonable price and nice staff! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Great Food and Service
    Great food and great service, all drinks are reasonably priced. If you are in the area then you must try "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Claire said:
    " Very good food:-) "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "First Time Here Wont Be The Last
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Great meal "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Lovely food staff attitude change when u have a taste card and also hover over u waiting for u to finish each course "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Great
    Great food, reasonable price and nice staff! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Great Food and Service
    Great food and great service, all drinks are reasonably priced. If you are in the area then you must try "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall