tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Country Skittles image
Country Skittles image
Country Skittles image
Country Skittles image
Country Skittles image

50% off at Country Skittles

Country Skittles is a fantastic, fun-filled family venue in the heart of West Cornwall. It’s kind, friendly and absolutely great fun!

Whether you want a delicious 3-course meal or a simple snack you’ll find something to excite your taste buds on our food.

Quench your thirst, before, after (or during) your skittle session with a drink from their well-stocked bar where they have a wide range or beers (including Cornish real ale), wines, spirit and soft drinks.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc. or during the month of December. Failure to book in advance and mention that you have a tastecard will render the discount invalid.

View all reviews
Country Skittles
Average member score
4.3 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
0
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
KEITH said "Great food
Great food Cheers"
Read more
Catherine said "disappointing
we visited country skittles last week while on a visit to family in Cornwall, we'd heard..."
Read more
Leg said
" Great saving in a family facility with good choice of food"
Read more
Timelordess said "Recommend For All !
Have always loved going here, but with 5 kids haven't been able to afford it. Can now,..."
Read more
Derek-B said "Great Fun, Great Food
We have been here several times and always enjoyed ourselves. The food and service has been..."
Read more
Jo said "Brill
Ate here twice as its brilliant for kids, staff friendly and great atmosphere all round, booking..."
Read more
  • KEITH said: "Great food
    Great food Cheers "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said: "disappointing
    we visited country skittles last week while on a visit to family in Cornwall, we'd heard many good reviews so thought we'd give it a try.
    Well I can honestly say that they were having a bad day and even the girl on the till admitted that the staff weren't on form!!
    We had to wait 20 mins for the skittles to be set up as the poor girl who operates them was stuck on the till, we then had our meals which were lovely (my sister in law did complain about hers but it was very quickly rectified.) but then we sat for another 20 mins with empty plates on our table, while no less than 3 members of staff stood within 10 feet of us, stood about behind the bar.
    We decided to leave instead of waiting any longer for dessert.
    On mentioning to the girl at the till we were told, yes their not on form this evening!!! We left open mouthed?! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leg said:
    " Great saving in a family facility with good choice of food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Timelordess said: "Recommend For All !
    Have always loved going here, but with 5 kids haven't been able to afford it. Can now, thanks TasteCard!! Bored games for the table, bowling, games room, giant draughts, pool, shooting ....the list goes on!!
    I love it there. The food is beautiful too. Try the hot stones !!! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek-B said: "Great Fun, Great Food
    We have been here several times and always enjoyed ourselves. The food and service has been consistently good and I would thoroughly recommend a visit to anybody with or without children, you will have a great time. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Brill
    Ate here twice as its brilliant for kids, staff friendly and great atmosphere all round, booking made with ease in mid august using the tastecard and skittle alley great fun, will definitely go again when next in Cornwall. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • KEITH said: "Great food
    Great food Cheers "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said: "disappointing
    we visited country skittles last week while on a visit to family in Cornwall, we'd heard many good reviews so thought we'd give it a try.
    Well I can honestly say that they were having a bad day and even the girl on the till admitted that the staff weren't on form!!
    We had to wait 20 mins for the skittles to be set up as the poor girl who operates them was stuck on the till, we then had our meals which were lovely (my sister in law did complain about hers but it was very quickly rectified.) but then we sat for another 20 mins with empty plates on our table, while no less than 3 members of staff stood within 10 feet of us, stood about behind the bar.
    We decided to leave instead of waiting any longer for dessert.
    On mentioning to the girl at the till we were told, yes their not on form this evening!!! We left open mouthed?! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leg said:
    " Great saving in a family facility with good choice of food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Timelordess said: "Recommend For All !
    Have always loved going here, but with 5 kids haven't been able to afford it. Can now, thanks TasteCard!! Bored games for the table, bowling, games room, giant draughts, pool, shooting ....the list goes on!!
    I love it there. The food is beautiful too. Try the hot stones !!! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek-B said: "Great Fun, Great Food
    We have been here several times and always enjoyed ourselves. The food and service has been consistently good and I would thoroughly recommend a visit to anybody with or without children, you will have a great time. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Brill
    Ate here twice as its brilliant for kids, staff friendly and great atmosphere all round, booking made with ease in mid august using the tastecard and skittle alley great fun, will definitely go again when next in Cornwall. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall