tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
The Coniston Kitchen @ The Coniston Hotel image

50% off at The Coniston Kitchen @ The Coniston Hotel

Be transported deep into the heart of the Mediterranean through freshly prepared dishes, served in imaginative and creative ways.

Enjoy an assortment of carefully chosen wines from around the world while you dig into really flavoursome meals, sharing the best of them with your companions.

A place to eat with friends and family, enjoy the experience of the Coniston Kitchen, it feels like coming home.

Important Information

Please Note: The offer is not available on Sunday as the normal menu is not served. The tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc.

View all reviews
The Coniston Kitchen @ The Coniston Hotel
Average member score
5.0 5
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Coniston Kitchen Kent
Great food and value for money
Very well presented food and lovely seating arrangements"
Read more
Suzanna said "Lovely dining experience
Very easy to use card,
Friendly staff
Think they forgot our dessert but we was happy..."
Read more
Darren said
" Food and staff were excellent.
Can't fault.
Thanks for good night out."
Read more
Angela said
" Fantastic, friendly service and lovely food. Would definitely recommend."
Read more
Delta said "Fantastic Service
Fabulous menu which constantly changes. The staff are polite and helpful. Lovely atmosphere. So..."
Read more
  • "Coniston Kitchen Kent
    Great food and value for money
    Very well presented food and lovely seating arrangements "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzanna said: "Lovely dining experience
    Very easy to use card,
    Friendly staff
    Think they forgot our dessert but we was happy waiting so no big deal,
    Food was wonderful, presented and tasty amazing
    Drinks were far to expensive otherwise 5* "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said:
    " Food and staff were excellent.
    Can't fault.
    Thanks for good night out. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said:
    " Fantastic, friendly service and lovely food. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Delta said: "Fantastic Service
    Fabulous menu which constantly changes. The staff are polite and helpful. Lovely atmosphere. So good I go once a week!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • "Coniston Kitchen Kent
    Great food and value for money
    Very well presented food and lovely seating arrangements "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzanna said: "Lovely dining experience
    Very easy to use card,
    Friendly staff
    Think they forgot our dessert but we was happy waiting so no big deal,
    Food was wonderful, presented and tasty amazing
    Drinks were far to expensive otherwise 5* "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said:
    " Food and staff were excellent.
    Can't fault.
    Thanks for good night out. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said:
    " Fantastic, friendly service and lovely food. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Delta said: "Fantastic Service
    Fabulous menu which constantly changes. The staff are polite and helpful. Lovely atmosphere. So good I go once a week!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall