tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredAvailable December
No.4 Clifton Village image
No.4 Clifton Village image
No.4 Clifton Village image
No.4 Clifton Village image
No.4 Clifton Village image

2 for 1 at No.4 Clifton Village

Book a table at the fantastic No.4 Clifton Village, a delicious restaurant situated in Clifton, Bristol. The team here are serious about food, and have won an AA Rosette for ‘culinary mastery’. They work hard to ensure that all produce comes from and around the Bristol and Somerset area.

No.4 is perfect for all occasions, whether you want an intimate meal with a loved one or a catch up with an old friend. The extensive menu, brilliant wine list and excellent service all work together to make this a dining experience you will not forget.

Important Information

Please note: this restaurant only serves food in the evening, and is closed on Sundays.

View all reviews
No.4 Clifton Village
Average member score
4.0 11
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
7
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Alexander said "Great food
Great food.Well served,very quiet!"
Read more
Jake said "Great food, highly recommend
This place is amazing! Lovely high end food, polite and friendly staff, will keep coming back!"
Read more
Amanda said
" Yummy!"
Read more
Ravi said "Good savings not so good service
Staff were a little awkward. Starters were okay mains were great with average dessert. With our..."
Read more
Stella said "Mid Week Treat
Recently went to No.4 Clifton Village for a mid week treat. ON arrival we were greeted by a..."
Read more
May said "Just about average
Rather disappointed given the previous reviews, lamb rump 'the only one left' was hard..."
Read more
Linda said "Lovely lamb
This is a small but lovely restaurant in Clifton Village. Parking can be a problem so leave with..."
Read more
Lisa said "Delicious
What a stunner inside and out. Top class food, all served beautifully and tasted out of this..."
Read more
Lizzie said "Why haven't I been here before?
A friend told me about this place so we decided to give it a go. It's a small but pretty..."
Read more
Annie said "Delicate, beautiful food!
Very impressed by the food at No.4, every dish was beautifully presented and tasted wonderful! I..."
Read more
Andrew said
" Lovely meal and great service. Will definitely be back."
Read more
  • Alexander said: "Great food
    Great food.Well served,very quiet! "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jake said: "Great food, highly recommend
    This place is amazing! Lovely high end food, polite and friendly staff, will keep coming back! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Yummy! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ravi said: "Good savings not so good service
    Staff were a little awkward. Starters were okay mains were great with average dessert. With our taste club discount we felt it was value for money but would not have wished to have paid the full price. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stella said: "Mid Week Treat
    Recently went to No.4 Clifton Village for a mid week treat. ON arrival we were greeted by a friendly girl who showed us to our table in the lovely dining room.

    We both chose steak and I have to say, they were cooked perfectly.

    We were a little stuffed for pudding but managed to share one, they were kind enough to let us have cutlery for two. It was delicious - go with the key lime pie - you won't regret it! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • May said: "Just about average
    Rather disappointed given the previous reviews, lamb rump 'the only one left' was hard and chewy. Sides were ok although chips were more like wedges tasted lovely.
    The rest of the food was just above average and the dessert of Belgian chocolate pannacotta was horrible, got a brown jelly mass with a whole round piece of biscuit on top was not tasty and was really bad presentation made the end experience even more disappointing.

    Without the tastecard it would be a over the top place in terms of price for the quality of food. Even with tastecard it was still pricey because sides and drinks are not included in the 2 4 1 offer. Disappointed given the other reviews. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said: "Lovely lamb
    This is a small but lovely restaurant in Clifton Village. Parking can be a problem so leave with plenty of time. It gets busy at times so booking ahead is a good idea although weekdays are usually OK. Plenty of deals for cheaper meals but, in my experience, the food has always still been really nice.I love the lamb dish on the current menu. I haven't tasted lamb that is better anywhere else. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Delicious
    What a stunner inside and out. Top class food, all served beautifully and tasted out of this world.

    It's a small venue so perfect for a cost romantic meal for two - which is exactly what we had.

    We'll certainly go back. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizzie said: "Why haven't I been here before?
    A friend told me about this place so we decided to give it a go. It's a small but pretty venue in Clifton Village.

    The dining room was intimate and nicely decorated with candles, and an original Georgian fireplace.

    Our food was totally lush! It was all really high quality and seemed to be all freshly prepared. You can tell that the chef has a passion for his food. We didn't try anything that we didn't like!

    It was a quiet week night which meant that the atmosphere was a little quiet - I quite like that though.

    Our waitress was very friendly. No complaints, we'll be going back! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annie said: "Delicate, beautiful food!
    Very impressed by the food at No.4, every dish was beautifully presented and tasted wonderful! I would recommend booking Thurs- weekend for a goof atmosphere. Will definitely be returning soon! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Lovely meal and great service. Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Alexander said: "Great food
    Great food.Well served,very quiet! "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jake said: "Great food, highly recommend
    This place is amazing! Lovely high end food, polite and friendly staff, will keep coming back! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Yummy! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ravi said: "Good savings not so good service
    Staff were a little awkward. Starters were okay mains were great with average dessert. With our taste club discount we felt it was value for money but would not have wished to have paid the full price. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stella said: "Mid Week Treat
    Recently went to No.4 Clifton Village for a mid week treat. ON arrival we were greeted by a friendly girl who showed us to our table in the lovely dining room.

    We both chose steak and I have to say, they were cooked perfectly.

    We were a little stuffed for pudding but managed to share one, they were kind enough to let us have cutlery for two. It was delicious - go with the key lime pie - you won't regret it! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    6 out of 6 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • May said: "Just about average
    Rather disappointed given the previous reviews, lamb rump 'the only one left' was hard and chewy. Sides were ok although chips were more like wedges tasted lovely.
    The rest of the food was just above average and the dessert of Belgian chocolate pannacotta was horrible, got a brown jelly mass with a whole round piece of biscuit on top was not tasty and was really bad presentation made the end experience even more disappointing.

    Without the tastecard it would be a over the top place in terms of price for the quality of food. Even with tastecard it was still pricey because sides and drinks are not included in the 2 4 1 offer. Disappointed given the other reviews. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said: "Lovely lamb
    This is a small but lovely restaurant in Clifton Village. Parking can be a problem so leave with plenty of time. It gets busy at times so booking ahead is a good idea although weekdays are usually OK. Plenty of deals for cheaper meals but, in my experience, the food has always still been really nice.I love the lamb dish on the current menu. I haven't tasted lamb that is better anywhere else. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Delicious
    What a stunner inside and out. Top class food, all served beautifully and tasted out of this world.

    It's a small venue so perfect for a cost romantic meal for two - which is exactly what we had.

    We'll certainly go back. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizzie said: "Why haven't I been here before?
    A friend told me about this place so we decided to give it a go. It's a small but pretty venue in Clifton Village.

    The dining room was intimate and nicely decorated with candles, and an original Georgian fireplace.

    Our food was totally lush! It was all really high quality and seemed to be all freshly prepared. You can tell that the chef has a passion for his food. We didn't try anything that we didn't like!

    It was a quiet week night which meant that the atmosphere was a little quiet - I quite like that though.

    Our waitress was very friendly. No complaints, we'll be going back! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annie said: "Delicate, beautiful food!
    Very impressed by the food at No.4, every dish was beautifully presented and tasted wonderful! I would recommend booking Thurs- weekend for a goof atmosphere. Will definitely be returning soon! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Lovely meal and great service. Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall