tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Taste of Bengal image
Taste of Bengal image
Taste of Bengal image
Taste of Bengal image
Taste of Bengal image

2 for 1 at Taste of Bengal

Guests are welcomed to the Taste of Bengal, to be tempted by an unrivalled range of authentic and imaginative Indian foods.

Dishes are cooked to the highest standards, using the finest quality and freshest produce. The chef’s approach to cooking is to minimise additives in the cuisine served ensuring a flavoursome and healthy dish.

Staff look forward to welcoming you to the Taste of Bengal soon.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc. tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Taste of Bengal is open from 5pm.

View all reviews
Taste of Bengal
Average member score
4.9 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Had a great evening meal. Very friendly staff and service was superb. Food was of a high quality...."
Read more
Natasha said "Fabulous Service at Taste of Bengal
Intimate, friendly restaurant, cannot fault the service and the food was delicious."
Read more
Paul said "First rate
The food was really excellent, subtly spiced and generously portioned. Service was excellent. A..."
Read more
Ewart said
" First class service and excellent fresh food"
Read more
Michael said "good food, friendly staff
A great find. Well presented and tasty food with generous portions at reasonable prices even..."
Read more
Steve said "A must for curry lovers!
Cannot fault this place. Fantastic food and friendly service. Our party of eight were well..."
Read more
Gill said "Fantastic.
Amazing, honest, unpretentious food. Fabulous little restaurant ~ been there twice and getting..."
Read more
  • " Had a great evening meal. Very friendly staff and service was superb. Food was of a high quality. We will be back often. "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said: "Fabulous Service at Taste of Bengal
    Intimate, friendly restaurant, cannot fault the service and the food was delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "First rate
    The food was really excellent, subtly spiced and generously portioned. Service was excellent. A terrific find. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ewart said:
    " First class service and excellent fresh food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "good food, friendly staff
    A great find. Well presented and tasty food with generous portions at reasonable prices even before the tastecard reduction. Quick and friendly service and a high quality of décor. "Please come back every week with your tastecard" was the parting comment. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "A must for curry lovers!
    Cannot fault this place. Fantastic food and friendly service. Our party of eight were well catered for. No problem in using the tastecard here. The £80 knocked off the bill was a great saving for our darts team. Looking forward to my next visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said: "Fantastic.
    Amazing, honest, unpretentious food. Fabulous little restaurant ~ been there twice and getting ready for another visit. I cannot rate this place highly enough. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Had a great evening meal. Very friendly staff and service was superb. Food was of a high quality. We will be back often. "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said: "Fabulous Service at Taste of Bengal
    Intimate, friendly restaurant, cannot fault the service and the food was delicious. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "First rate
    The food was really excellent, subtly spiced and generously portioned. Service was excellent. A terrific find. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ewart said:
    " First class service and excellent fresh food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "good food, friendly staff
    A great find. Well presented and tasty food with generous portions at reasonable prices even before the tastecard reduction. Quick and friendly service and a high quality of décor. "Please come back every week with your tastecard" was the parting comment. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "A must for curry lovers!
    Cannot fault this place. Fantastic food and friendly service. Our party of eight were well catered for. No problem in using the tastecard here. The £80 knocked off the bill was a great saving for our darts team. Looking forward to my next visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said: "Fantastic.
    Amazing, honest, unpretentious food. Fabulous little restaurant ~ been there twice and getting ready for another visit. I cannot rate this place highly enough. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall