tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Bengal Tiger image

2 for 1 at Bengal Tiger

The Bengal Tiger is an Indian Restaurant located in Maldon, Essex. The venue is renowned for the fantastic Indian cuisine on offer and has proved a popular restaurant with many curry lovers from the surrounding areas.

The restaurant environment is warm welcoming, with 67 seats, the décor is exclusive to Bengal Tiger.

Diners have complimented the delicious flavours of the dishes served and the Bengal Tiger comes highly recommended having gained an outstanding reputation for the fantastic food served.

The venue also provides a large car park ensuring parking is easy and convenient.

View all reviews
Bengal Tiger
Average member score
5.0 10
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
John said "Great flavours
Food was all delicious and service impeccable! Will def go again. Great value!"
Read more
Mark said
" Great food and staff"
Read more
Hagg said
" Picked this Indian simply because we wanted some where to eat on a sat night with 50 percent off,..."
Read more
" Lovely!"
Read more
Teresa said
" Fantastic food and staff"
Read more
Teresa said
" Lovely food defiantly go again, very nice atmosphere"
Read more
nicholas said "Excellent
Great food and excellent service . The Decor was a little dark could do with a more modern theme..."
Read more
Antonia said "Great
Excellent food and service."
Read more
Alice said "Excellent!!
The best ever service and food! Fantastic meal out in a welcoming lovely decorated restaurant! Read more
Gary said "Fantastic place
Great food friendly atmosphere go time and time again."
Read more
  • John said: "Great flavours
    Food was all delicious and service impeccable! Will def go again. Great value! "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Great food and staff "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hagg said:
    " Picked this Indian simply because we wanted some where to eat on a sat night with 50 percent off, had not been before or even heard of it. We were not disappointed. The menu was broad and the food was very good. Service was also very good. This Indian deserves to be busier than it is. We we were sat up in the corner and as others have said it is a little dark. But that was the only negative and the quality of the food far out ways the decor. We will def return. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said:
    " Fantastic food and staff "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said:
    " Lovely food defiantly go again, very nice atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nicholas said: "Excellent
    Great food and excellent service . The Decor was a little dark could do with a more modern theme but would Reccomend whatever the Decor "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antonia said: "Great
    Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Excellent!!
    The best ever service and food! Fantastic meal out in a welcoming lovely decorated restaurant!

    See you all soon and thank you for a lovely night! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Fantastic place
    Great food friendly atmosphere go time and time again. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • John said: "Great flavours
    Food was all delicious and service impeccable! Will def go again. Great value! "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Great food and staff "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hagg said:
    " Picked this Indian simply because we wanted some where to eat on a sat night with 50 percent off, had not been before or even heard of it. We were not disappointed. The menu was broad and the food was very good. Service was also very good. This Indian deserves to be busier than it is. We we were sat up in the corner and as others have said it is a little dark. But that was the only negative and the quality of the food far out ways the decor. We will def return. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said:
    " Fantastic food and staff "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said:
    " Lovely food defiantly go again, very nice atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nicholas said: "Excellent
    Great food and excellent service . The Decor was a little dark could do with a more modern theme but would Reccomend whatever the Decor "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antonia said: "Great
    Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Excellent!!
    The best ever service and food! Fantastic meal out in a welcoming lovely decorated restaurant!

    See you all soon and thank you for a lovely night! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Fantastic place
    Great food friendly atmosphere go time and time again. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall