tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Mediterranéa image

50% off at Mediterranéa

Mediterranea is a fantastic family run restaurant that serves authentic cuisine, cooked to the highest standard.

There is a clear passion for good food here; only the finest ingredients are used, and the chef works hard to preserve rustic recipes and cooking techniques. The warm and welcome Mediterranean atmosphere will help you to feel right at home, and the friendly staff will ensure that you are looked after from the moment you walk through the doors.

View all reviews
Mediterranéa
Average member score
4.8 13
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said
" Most enjoyable. Food excellent with good portions. You will not leave hungry. Staff very helpful..."
Read more
Rosamaria said "Fresh, Tasty Food
Spent a lovely evening in this Cosy restaurant. Lovely, friendly staff. Food excellent."
Read more
Paul said "Great authentic food
Great dining experience!"
Read more
J&H said "Excellent
Excellent"
Read more
Paul said
" Great food, good service. Will be back."
Read more
Wendy said "Great Food
Great food - tasty and hot. Nice variety - we shared the meze and we were stuffed like vine leaves!"
Read more
Chris said "Fantastic Find - A Little Gem
Visited whilst staying in Falkirk. What a little gem!!! Don't be put off by the outside..."
Read more
Agne said
" I had a lovely dinner there! Service is great and food was really tasty. Also portions were quite..."
Read more
ROMAN said
" The venue doesn't look like restaurant from outside it looks more like a family house. Once..."
Read more
Jen said
" The service was great! Food is tasty but not outstanding and the house wine is disappointing...."
Read more
Raymond said "Great Spanish food with a personal touch
Excellent evening, great relaxed service with a personal touch. Food gorgeous and we'll..."
Read more
c said "EXCELLENT
Excellent would highly recommend
...food great...service...great....price great"
Read more
ROB said "Informal with excellent food. Worth a visit
Great place for mid week dinner. The tapas menu is a little limited but the food was excellent...."
Read more
  • David said:
    " Most enjoyable. Food excellent with good portions. You will not leave hungry. Staff very helpful and friendly. Will certainly go again. Tastecard makes it exceptional value. "
    Posted 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosamaria said: "Fresh, Tasty Food
    Spent a lovely evening in this Cosy restaurant. Lovely, friendly staff. Food excellent. "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Great authentic food
    Great dining experience! "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J&H said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Great food, good service. Will be back. "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said: "Great Food
    Great food - tasty and hot. Nice variety - we shared the meze and we were stuffed like vine leaves! "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Fantastic Find - A Little Gem
    Visited whilst staying in Falkirk. What a little gem!!! Don't be put off by the outside (looks like a normal terraced house). Inside the welcome was very warm - the food was excellent. Certainly worth a visit - you won't be disappointed. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agne said:
    " I had a lovely dinner there! Service is great and food was really tasty. Also portions were quite big so we were fool after 2 course meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROMAN said:
    " The venue doesn't look like restaurant from outside it looks more like a family house. Once inside the place is welcoming with nice staff. The food was very nice. Ordered chef's choice which was a combination starter followed by gyros with tzatziky and home cut chips. The waiter kept coming with more and more plates filled with starter so before we got to main meal we were full. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jen said:
    " The service was great! Food is tasty but not outstanding and the house wine is disappointing. The restaurant was very quiet so not a great atmosphere but the manager's chatty nature made up for that "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raymond said: "Great Spanish food with a personal touch
    Excellent evening, great relaxed service with a personal touch. Food gorgeous and we'll worth the money. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • c said: "EXCELLENT
    Excellent would highly recommend
    ...food great...service...great....price great "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROB said: "Informal with excellent food. Worth a visit
    Great place for mid week dinner. The tapas menu is a little limited but the food was excellent. It has an informal feel with a relaxed atmosphere. Prices are very reasonable. I would recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • David said:
    " Most enjoyable. Food excellent with good portions. You will not leave hungry. Staff very helpful and friendly. Will certainly go again. Tastecard makes it exceptional value. "
    Posted 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosamaria said: "Fresh, Tasty Food
    Spent a lovely evening in this Cosy restaurant. Lovely, friendly staff. Food excellent. "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Great authentic food
    Great dining experience! "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J&H said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Great food, good service. Will be back. "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said: "Great Food
    Great food - tasty and hot. Nice variety - we shared the meze and we were stuffed like vine leaves! "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Fantastic Find - A Little Gem
    Visited whilst staying in Falkirk. What a little gem!!! Don't be put off by the outside (looks like a normal terraced house). Inside the welcome was very warm - the food was excellent. Certainly worth a visit - you won't be disappointed. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agne said:
    " I had a lovely dinner there! Service is great and food was really tasty. Also portions were quite big so we were fool after 2 course meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROMAN said:
    " The venue doesn't look like restaurant from outside it looks more like a family house. Once inside the place is welcoming with nice staff. The food was very nice. Ordered chef's choice which was a combination starter followed by gyros with tzatziky and home cut chips. The waiter kept coming with more and more plates filled with starter so before we got to main meal we were full. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jen said:
    " The service was great! Food is tasty but not outstanding and the house wine is disappointing. The restaurant was very quiet so not a great atmosphere but the manager's chatty nature made up for that "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raymond said: "Great Spanish food with a personal touch
    Excellent evening, great relaxed service with a personal touch. Food gorgeous and we'll worth the money. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • c said: "EXCELLENT
    Excellent would highly recommend
    ...food great...service...great....price great "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROB said: "Informal with excellent food. Worth a visit
    Great place for mid week dinner. The tapas menu is a little limited but the food was excellent. It has an informal feel with a relaxed atmosphere. Prices are very reasonable. I would recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall