tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Aroma Indian Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Aroma Indian Restaurant

Aroma Indian Restaurant is an authentic Indian restaurant that serves mouth-watering Indian dishes.

The menu here has an array of Indian dishes, using everything from the hottest spices to the creamiest sauces, the tastiest lamb chops to the most succulent pieces of chicken.

The stylish, contemporary and sophisticated decor creates the perfect atmosphere for visitors to indulge in an evening of excellence.

So if you are looking for a relaxed and chilled out dining experience, head for Aroma Indian Restaurant.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Father’s Day, New Year’s Eve etc. Members are required to book at least 2 hours in advance.

View all reviews
Aroma Indian Restaurant
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Steve said "Consistently excellent!
My favourite curry house in Romford."
Read more
Raymond said
" Good food good service"
Read more
Gabi said "Pleasantly Surprised
Good food and service definitely worth coming back for."
Read more
Steve said
" I went here last Friday and quality wise was second to none. Couldn't fault it. Food,..."
Read more
  • Steve said: "Consistently excellent!
    My favourite curry house in Romford. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raymond said:
    " Good food good service "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gabi said: "Pleasantly Surprised
    Good food and service definitely worth coming back for. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " I went here last Friday and quality wise was second to none. Couldn't fault it. Food, Service, Atmosphere.. all were Excellent. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Steve said: "Consistently excellent!
    My favourite curry house in Romford. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raymond said:
    " Good food good service "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gabi said: "Pleasantly Surprised
    Good food and service definitely worth coming back for. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " I went here last Friday and quality wise was second to none. Couldn't fault it. Food, Service, Atmosphere.. all were Excellent. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall