tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Sundarban Tandoori image

2 for 1 at Sundarban Tandoori

Offering an array of delicious Indian dishes, Sundarban Tandoori is a permanent hot spot with lovers of great Indian cuisine.

Using only the finest, premium quality produce, the talented in house chefs thoughtfully prepare each and every dish, ensuring great flavour in every bite.

The front of house staff strive to create a warm and welcoming environment in which guests can relax and enjoy the great food on offer.

View all reviews
Sundarban Tandoori
Average member score
4.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ada said
" All good thanks"
Read more
Alicia said "Brilliant food lovely friendly atmosphere
Would recommend checking out"
Read more
Christina said
" My favourite Indian restaraunt. Staff are helpful and flexible with heat intensity if you ask. We..."
Read more
Fatjuan said
" Always a good meal at this establishment. It is high-quality food and well-prepared I thoroughly..."
Read more
  • Ada said:
    " All good thanks "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alicia said: "Brilliant food lovely friendly atmosphere
    Would recommend checking out "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said:
    " My favourite Indian restaraunt. Staff are helpful and flexible with heat intensity if you ask. We called 30mins before arriving and used the taste card with no problems "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fatjuan said:
    " Always a good meal at this establishment. It is high-quality food and well-prepared I thoroughly recommend it. It is the sister restaurant of the Pinner Tandorri which coincidently is in Pinner "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Ada said:
    " All good thanks "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alicia said: "Brilliant food lovely friendly atmosphere
    Would recommend checking out "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said:
    " My favourite Indian restaraunt. Staff are helpful and flexible with heat intensity if you ask. We called 30mins before arriving and used the taste card with no problems "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fatjuan said:
    " Always a good meal at this establishment. It is high-quality food and well-prepared I thoroughly recommend it. It is the sister restaurant of the Pinner Tandorri which coincidently is in Pinner "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall