tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
The Spice Room - Pinner image
The Spice Room - Pinner image
The Spice Room - Pinner image
The Spice Room - Pinner image
The Spice Room - Pinner image

2 for 1 at The Spice Room - Pinner

The Spice Room believe it is a unique combination of their quality of food, the ambience in their restaurant and the dedicated personal service which set The Spice Room apart from the rest.

The Spice Room is more than just a restaurant and bar, it’s also an ideal social meeting point where attention is paid to minute details from décor and furnishings to presenting dishes with a touch of elegance and style with their aim always being to transform their customers knowledge and perception of Indian cuisine.

The restaurant can also be hired for functions and their experienced Events Management Team can work with you to ensure your requirements are met to the highest standard. They also have professional Bollywood, Arabic & Latino dancers who offer a range of services from spectacular dance performances, to dance workshops and dance parties.

View all reviews
The Spice Room - Pinner
Average member score
4.4 13
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mohammad said "Lovely Food And Service
My wife and I went on a Monday night. The restaurant was not very crowded which was a shame as..."
Read more
Very said "Very Good
Very good"
Read more
Frantic said "Hummmm
Can't fault this place one bit. Top of the tree when it comes for good food and nice..."
Read more
Angela said
" My husband and I are regulars, we have never had a bad meal, always served hot. Would highly..."
Read more
Neil said
" Very nice once again"
Read more
Mitesh said "Very Poor
I went here for a friend's birthday and heard good things about the restaurant so thought I..."
Read more
Amit said
" Excellent food. The best Indian restaurant I have been to."
Read more
Viji said "Hidden Gem
Overall good place a night out. We went on a quite night, service was quite quick and food was nice."
Read more
Louie said "Amazing food and service
I've been here a few times now and the food is unfailingly good. The chicken cocktail is..."
Read more
Sally said "A hidden gem
This restaurant was recommended to us a while ago but it took us a long time to get round to..."
Read more
Nitesh said "Fantastic All Round
Brilliant dinner - from start to finish! Definitely going to be a regular."
Read more
Kawai said
" This Indian restaurant is the best in my opinion.

Menu is perfect. I love chicken..."
Read more
Rohit said
" Nice place. Need Better Staff. Good value for tastecard."
Read more
"I had an eve of my birthday dinner at the Spice Room - the food was absolutely delicious and the..."
Read more
"Lovely restaurant, great reception and friendliness from staff.  Plenty of car parking. But..."
Read more
"What a good restaurant - went there last night and can't wait to go back, the food, service..."
Read more
"Great ambience... nice place to spend good time with friends... Awesome food... especially the..."
Read more
"Great food, Great service, Great atmosphere! They had a huge private party going on whilst we..."
Read more
"10.05.10 Very tasty food, friendly staff, good atmosphere and setting arrangement.  ..."
Read more
"Excellent food and venue, plenty of car parking too. Ree"
Read more
"Great food and excellent service. A hidden gem. A Chowdhary  "
Read more
  • Mohammad said: "Lovely Food And Service
    My wife and I went on a Monday night. The restaurant was not very crowded which was a shame as the food was very good. The service was just right.

    Recommended "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Very said: "Very Good
    Very good "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frantic said: "Hummmm
    Can't fault this place one bit. Top of the tree when it comes for good food and nice surroundings. "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said:
    " My husband and I are regulars, we have never had a bad meal, always served hot. Would highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Very nice once again "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mitesh said: "Very Poor
    I went here for a friend's birthday and heard good things about the restaurant so thought I would give it a try. Food at best is average, staff were not very helpful (yet they still put a discretionary charge at the end of the bill) and their tastecard policy is not what the tastecard should be. It says you can get 2-4-1 on tastecard, which means buy one, get one free. To my shock and horror, after ordering four starters and expecting to pay for only two of these, I get told that it's their policy for 2-4-1 on only one starter!!! The fact that this contradicts what tastecard should be offering is outrageous and the fact that this was not raised at the beginning of the meal whilst ordering is rather perplexing!
    I will never eat here again and if they don't change soon enough, they will soon go out of business!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amit said:
    " Excellent food. The best Indian restaurant I have been to. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viji said: "Hidden Gem
    Overall good place a night out. We went on a quite night, service was quite quick and food was nice. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louie said: "Amazing food and service
    I've been here a few times now and the food is unfailingly good. The chicken cocktail is gorgeous!
    I love the fact there is a bar and you can have a cocktail before your meal (also delicious!)
    This restaurant is a little hidden gem, service is amazing and the food and drinks are delicious. This is top class Asian dining, something to be experienced. I really really love this restaurant!
    Thus "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said: "A hidden gem
    This restaurant was recommended to us a while ago but it took us a long time to get round to visiting it.
    Went on a Wednesday night. Although quiet the atmosphere still felt comfortable and relaxed. Well laid out. Nice background music. Good attentive service. Tasty food.
    Lovely cocktails. Nice bar area where you can sit and have a drink before or after your meal. We went back for a second visit a week later.

    Definitely worth a try. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nitesh said: "Fantastic All Round
    Brilliant dinner - from start to finish! Definitely going to be a regular. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kawai said:
    " This Indian restaurant is the best in my opinion.

    Menu is perfect. I love chicken curry and seafood from there. Service is really helpful and kind.

    I and my friends, we really enjoyed time which we spent in Spice Room. It is always my recommendation to visitors. You won't be disappointed! "
    Posted 3 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rohit said:
    " Nice place. Need Better Staff. Good value for tastecard. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I had an eve of my birthday dinner at the Spice Room - the food was absolutely delicious and the ambience made it all the more special. Tandoori lamb chops and cocktails to die for. Shan "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Lovely restaurant, great reception and friendliness from staff.  Plenty of car parking. But best of all, the food was the best Indian meal we can recall having, delicious, hot, and very tasty. Plenty of it too. We'll definitely be going back. Barry   "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "What a good restaurant - went there last night and can't wait to go back, the food, service and atmosphere all excellent and with the tastecard is good value for money. Charmain "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great ambience... nice place to spend good time with friends... Awesome food... especially the Keralan fish curry, Katri Kai (Veg)...mouth-watering... A must go place... we will be there again soon!!! Gauri   "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great food, Great service, Great atmosphere! They had a huge private party going on whilst we were there yet the service for us was brilliant and the food; tasty! Will definitely go back again! Pete "
    Posted 6 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "10.05.10 Very tasty food, friendly staff, good atmosphere and setting arrangement.   Excellent Indian restaurant. Drupa "
    Posted 6 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent food and venue, plenty of car parking too. Ree "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great food and excellent service. A hidden gem. A Chowdhary   "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Mohammad said: "Lovely Food And Service
    My wife and I went on a Monday night. The restaurant was not very crowded which was a shame as the food was very good. The service was just right.

    Recommended "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Very said: "Very Good
    Very good "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frantic said: "Hummmm
    Can't fault this place one bit. Top of the tree when it comes for good food and nice surroundings. "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said:
    " My husband and I are regulars, we have never had a bad meal, always served hot. Would highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Very nice once again "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mitesh said: "Very Poor
    I went here for a friend's birthday and heard good things about the restaurant so thought I would give it a try. Food at best is average, staff were not very helpful (yet they still put a discretionary charge at the end of the bill) and their tastecard policy is not what the tastecard should be. It says you can get 2-4-1 on tastecard, which means buy one, get one free. To my shock and horror, after ordering four starters and expecting to pay for only two of these, I get told that it's their policy for 2-4-1 on only one starter!!! The fact that this contradicts what tastecard should be offering is outrageous and the fact that this was not raised at the beginning of the meal whilst ordering is rather perplexing!
    I will never eat here again and if they don't change soon enough, they will soon go out of business!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amit said:
    " Excellent food. The best Indian restaurant I have been to. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viji said: "Hidden Gem
    Overall good place a night out. We went on a quite night, service was quite quick and food was nice. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louie said: "Amazing food and service
    I've been here a few times now and the food is unfailingly good. The chicken cocktail is gorgeous!
    I love the fact there is a bar and you can have a cocktail before your meal (also delicious!)
    This restaurant is a little hidden gem, service is amazing and the food and drinks are delicious. This is top class Asian dining, something to be experienced. I really really love this restaurant!
    Thus "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said: "A hidden gem
    This restaurant was recommended to us a while ago but it took us a long time to get round to visiting it.
    Went on a Wednesday night. Although quiet the atmosphere still felt comfortable and relaxed. Well laid out. Nice background music. Good attentive service. Tasty food.
    Lovely cocktails. Nice bar area where you can sit and have a drink before or after your meal. We went back for a second visit a week later.

    Definitely worth a try. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nitesh said: "Fantastic All Round
    Brilliant dinner - from start to finish! Definitely going to be a regular. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kawai said:
    " This Indian restaurant is the best in my opinion.

    Menu is perfect. I love chicken curry and seafood from there. Service is really helpful and kind.

    I and my friends, we really enjoyed time which we spent in Spice Room. It is always my recommendation to visitors. You won't be disappointed! "
    Posted 3 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rohit said:
    " Nice place. Need Better Staff. Good value for tastecard. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I had an eve of my birthday dinner at the Spice Room - the food was absolutely delicious and the ambience made it all the more special. Tandoori lamb chops and cocktails to die for. Shan "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Lovely restaurant, great reception and friendliness from staff.  Plenty of car parking. But best of all, the food was the best Indian meal we can recall having, delicious, hot, and very tasty. Plenty of it too. We'll definitely be going back. Barry   "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "What a good restaurant - went there last night and can't wait to go back, the food, service and atmosphere all excellent and with the tastecard is good value for money. Charmain "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great ambience... nice place to spend good time with friends... Awesome food... especially the Keralan fish curry, Katri Kai (Veg)...mouth-watering... A must go place... we will be there again soon!!! Gauri   "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great food, Great service, Great atmosphere! They had a huge private party going on whilst we were there yet the service for us was brilliant and the food; tasty! Will definitely go back again! Pete "
    Posted 6 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "10.05.10 Very tasty food, friendly staff, good atmosphere and setting arrangement.   Excellent Indian restaurant. Drupa "
    Posted 6 years, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent food and venue, plenty of car parking too. Ree "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great food and excellent service. A hidden gem. A Chowdhary   "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review