tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Boston image
Prezzo - Boston image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Boston

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Boston
Average member score
3.9 11
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sophie said
" Lovely food, friendly staff. Only issue was that the restaurant was so cold, we had to sit with..."
Read more
Jack said "Sunday lunch
Lovely lunch outside on the terrace. The staff were very accommodating and the service was swift..."
Read more
Hakan said "Taste card customers are not looked after
Very dissapointed, if you are booking a table with Taste card, listen the waiting staff carefull..."
Read more
Vickygreen80 said
" Very good service lovely food"
Read more
Michaela said
" Meal was lovely, waiter was very polite and helpful.

Food came out really quickly...."
Read more
Jamie said "Brilliant
Food outstanding service second to none we will be seeing you again soon thanks."
Read more
Nicholas said "Good Food And Service
Excellent as always"
Read more
" Food was very nice and card easily used."
Read more
"Ok !!!
Service slow....food average ... Not able to use card in December at all ....I'd advise GO..."
Read more
stefan said "terrible service
Not impressed service slow and food was cold complained only to be told thats how it should be"
Read more
Cazzar said
" Slow service, as only 3 staff on... Enjoyed our meal..."
Read more
"Been to Prezzo's twice just recently and both times food was excellent as was the service...."
Read more
  • Sophie said:
    " Lovely food, friendly staff. Only issue was that the restaurant was so cold, we had to sit with our coats on! "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Sunday lunch
    Lovely lunch outside on the terrace. The staff were very accommodating and the service was swift and friendly. We will beer coming back. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hakan said: "Taste card customers are not looked after
    Very dissapointed, if you are booking a table with Taste card, listen the waiting staff carefull you might be tricked in wrong order...

    I ordered a fish, which was reccomended by the waiting staff, i wouldnt recommend it, as tastless and the small piece over cooked for £14 dont be dissapointed.

    We do visit time to time, and i d only reccomend funghi Chicken dish. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vickygreen80 said:
    " Very good service lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michaela said:
    " Meal was lovely, waiter was very polite and helpful.

    Food came out really quickly. Will definitely be paying another visit soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Brilliant
    Food outstanding service second to none we will be seeing you again soon thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicholas said: "Good Food And Service
    Excellent as always "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was very nice and card easily used. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ok !!!
    Service slow....food average ... Not able to use card in December at all ....I'd advise GO SOMEWHERE ELSE "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stefan said: "terrible service
    Not impressed service slow and food was cold complained only to be told thats how it should be "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cazzar said:
    " Slow service, as only 3 staff on... Enjoyed our meal... "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Been to Prezzo's twice just recently and both times food was excellent as was the service. Staff were very friendly and efficient, could not fault either visit. Would highly recommend. Chris   "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sophie said:
    " Lovely food, friendly staff. Only issue was that the restaurant was so cold, we had to sit with our coats on! "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Sunday lunch
    Lovely lunch outside on the terrace. The staff were very accommodating and the service was swift and friendly. We will beer coming back. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hakan said: "Taste card customers are not looked after
    Very dissapointed, if you are booking a table with Taste card, listen the waiting staff carefull you might be tricked in wrong order...

    I ordered a fish, which was reccomended by the waiting staff, i wouldnt recommend it, as tastless and the small piece over cooked for £14 dont be dissapointed.

    We do visit time to time, and i d only reccomend funghi Chicken dish. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vickygreen80 said:
    " Very good service lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michaela said:
    " Meal was lovely, waiter was very polite and helpful.

    Food came out really quickly. Will definitely be paying another visit soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Brilliant
    Food outstanding service second to none we will be seeing you again soon thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicholas said: "Good Food And Service
    Excellent as always "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was very nice and card easily used. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ok !!!
    Service slow....food average ... Not able to use card in December at all ....I'd advise GO SOMEWHERE ELSE "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stefan said: "terrible service
    Not impressed service slow and food was cold complained only to be told thats how it should be "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cazzar said:
    " Slow service, as only 3 staff on... Enjoyed our meal... "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Been to Prezzo's twice just recently and both times food was excellent as was the service. Staff were very friendly and efficient, could not fault either visit. Would highly recommend. Chris   "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review