tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Bournemouth image
Prezzo - Bournemouth image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Bournemouth

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Bournemouth
Average member score
4.1 15
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
2
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Abdaraman said
" Very nice food and friendly staff + atmosphere"
Read more
Derek said
" Excellent service good food"
Read more
David said "Excellent menu choice, food and service
This was the first time we had eaten at Prezzo and we were really very impressed with the whole..."
Read more
Boys said "Great Lunch
You can't go wrong with Prezzo! Good 2 4 1 pizza for lunch. Staff friendly. Venue almost..."
Read more
Josh said
" Banging food, happy days"
Read more
Sara said "Worth a visit!
Excellent meal thanks.:-)"
Read more
DANIELLE said "Trusted
Excellent food as always . Busy so didn't get the normal experience but still good"
Read more
Mmoojjoo said "Very Helpful
Staff were very helpful"
Read more
Laurey said
" Very good"
Read more
Russel said "Prezzo Bournemouth
An enjoyable lunch for two using Tastecard. Caramelised cheese garlic pizza and crab cakes to..."
Read more
Andy said "Friendly service and good food
Always good service here, even when it's busy. The staff always remember the..."
Read more
Mahir said "Not a good pizza
We have had some good meals here but this evening the pizza was pretty terrible."
Read more
Justine said
" I have been to this restaurant lots of times and it is generally okay. Recently however, there..."
Read more
Barrington said
" Excellent food and service."
Read more
Amy said
" Wasn't happy with the service here. Gets very busy and loud. Slow and one time we went and..."
Read more
"Go to the Bournemouth restaurant quite regular. Always pleasant staff great service with a smile...."
Read more
"We have never had a bad meal here and it is wise to book a table as it can get very busy. Mrs..."
Read more
"Very impressed. Lovely food and very courteous staff. Thoroughly recommended. Josephine  "
Read more
  • Abdaraman said:
    " Very nice food and friendly staff + atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said:
    " Excellent service good food "
    Posted 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Excellent menu choice, food and service
    This was the first time we had eaten at Prezzo and we were really very impressed with the whole dining experience from starters, through mains to desserts. We enjoyed the baked mushrooms starter most, closely followed by the calamari, as usual both of us sharing two starters. The seabass and mashed potatoes was excellent and accompanied by a very interesting medley of vegetables and salad. The chicken breast with mushrooms, spinach and mash potatoes was also very enjoyable, as was the chocolate hazelnut cheesecake and banoffee tiramisu. A really excellent meal. "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boys said: "Great Lunch
    You can't go wrong with Prezzo! Good 2 4 1 pizza for lunch. Staff friendly. Venue almost empty so little atmosphere and the air con needed turning up. Would go again if in Bournemouth! "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said:
    " Banging food, happy days "
    Posted 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Worth a visit!
    Excellent meal thanks.:-) "
    Posted 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DANIELLE said: "Trusted
    Excellent food as always . Busy so didn't get the normal experience but still good "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mmoojjoo said: "Very Helpful
    Staff were very helpful "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurey said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Russel said: "Prezzo Bournemouth
    An enjoyable lunch for two using Tastecard. Caramelised cheese garlic pizza and crab cakes to start followed by Gorgonzola and carne picante calzone for main with a couple of bottles of Sprite to drink.
    Efficient service and excellent food "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Friendly service and good food
    Always good service here, even when it's busy. The staff always remember the children's names. The food is consistently good quality and the children's portions are large. It's a regular place to eat for us if we can get a table. Very busy on Friday and Saturday evenings (book if you want to visit) "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mahir said: "Not a good pizza
    We have had some good meals here but this evening the pizza was pretty terrible. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justine said:
    " I have been to this restaurant lots of times and it is generally okay. Recently however, there is a long wait and I feel they economise if you have a tastecard. Not fair to do that really. Also waited a long time for dessert. Not enough staff on. Do not go if you want a nice relaxing meal. Food was just edible but that was due to lack of topping and husband's meal being cold. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barrington said:
    " Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Wasn't happy with the service here. Gets very busy and loud. Slow and one time we went and told them we were using the tastecard they gave us noticeably smaller servings. Will not be going again as the other local Prezzo restaurants are far nicer "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Go to the Bournemouth restaurant quite regular. Always pleasant staff great service with a smile. Food always good cooked to perfection. Have recommended this restaurant to many people who return time after time. Harry "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We have never had a bad meal here and it is wise to book a table as it can get very busy. Mrs Elsworth   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Very impressed. Lovely food and very courteous staff. Thoroughly recommended. Josephine   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Abdaraman said:
    " Very nice food and friendly staff + atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said:
    " Excellent service good food "
    Posted 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Excellent menu choice, food and service
    This was the first time we had eaten at Prezzo and we were really very impressed with the whole dining experience from starters, through mains to desserts. We enjoyed the baked mushrooms starter most, closely followed by the calamari, as usual both of us sharing two starters. The seabass and mashed potatoes was excellent and accompanied by a very interesting medley of vegetables and salad. The chicken breast with mushrooms, spinach and mash potatoes was also very enjoyable, as was the chocolate hazelnut cheesecake and banoffee tiramisu. A really excellent meal. "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boys said: "Great Lunch
    You can't go wrong with Prezzo! Good 2 4 1 pizza for lunch. Staff friendly. Venue almost empty so little atmosphere and the air con needed turning up. Would go again if in Bournemouth! "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said:
    " Banging food, happy days "
    Posted 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Worth a visit!
    Excellent meal thanks.:-) "
    Posted 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DANIELLE said: "Trusted
    Excellent food as always . Busy so didn't get the normal experience but still good "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mmoojjoo said: "Very Helpful
    Staff were very helpful "
    Posted 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurey said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Russel said: "Prezzo Bournemouth
    An enjoyable lunch for two using Tastecard. Caramelised cheese garlic pizza and crab cakes to start followed by Gorgonzola and carne picante calzone for main with a couple of bottles of Sprite to drink.
    Efficient service and excellent food "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Friendly service and good food
    Always good service here, even when it's busy. The staff always remember the children's names. The food is consistently good quality and the children's portions are large. It's a regular place to eat for us if we can get a table. Very busy on Friday and Saturday evenings (book if you want to visit) "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mahir said: "Not a good pizza
    We have had some good meals here but this evening the pizza was pretty terrible. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justine said:
    " I have been to this restaurant lots of times and it is generally okay. Recently however, there is a long wait and I feel they economise if you have a tastecard. Not fair to do that really. Also waited a long time for dessert. Not enough staff on. Do not go if you want a nice relaxing meal. Food was just edible but that was due to lack of topping and husband's meal being cold. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barrington said:
    " Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Wasn't happy with the service here. Gets very busy and loud. Slow and one time we went and told them we were using the tastecard they gave us noticeably smaller servings. Will not be going again as the other local Prezzo restaurants are far nicer "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Go to the Bournemouth restaurant quite regular. Always pleasant staff great service with a smile. Food always good cooked to perfection. Have recommended this restaurant to many people who return time after time. Harry "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We have never had a bad meal here and it is wise to book a table as it can get very busy. Mrs Elsworth   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Very impressed. Lovely food and very courteous staff. Thoroughly recommended. Josephine   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review