tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Cardiff image
Prezzo - Cardiff image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Cardiff

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Cardiff
Average member score
4.9 21
Diner rating
Excellent
19
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
DAVID said "Ideal for evening meal
Booked a 6 o'clock table a couple of hours in advance. Received warm and friendly welcome..."
Read more
Anthony said "Very tasty scran
Me and work colleague used card to
spend more on beer. Was a very tasty pizza."
Read more
Lesley said "Lunchtime break
Lovely meal and friendly service."
Read more
Bob said "Presso - Great Value
Excellent food and location. Good start to Beyoncé !"
Read more
Jocelyn said "Ad hoc Lunch
Dived in on the spur of the moment. Fancied Penne Arabiata and wasn't disappointed! My son..."
Read more
" Very happy will definitely return again . Thank you"
Read more
Gaynor said "Great food
easy to book and food was fantastic"
Read more
Julie said "Great
Great food a must visit x"
Read more
Natasha said "Excellent Lunch
The waitress, Sandra, was really sweet making lunch different from most other chains. Food was..."
Read more
Maryam said "Lovely Dinning Experience
Well worth the visit! Surely go back and great food with goo service and easy use of Tastecard"
Read more
Stacey said "Fabulous As Always No Matter What City
Fabulous staff, fantastic food and always nice to see it being cooked. Prezzo is always a..."
Read more
Leezie said "Lovely Food
Took our time ordering but didn't feel rushed as staff were very relaxed and patient!"
Read more
Sarah-jane said "Lovely
Really nice and quiet on a Tuesday. The lasagne was the best I've had."
Read more
Lauren said "Great place
Great place. Great food. Great savings."
Read more
Mat said
" Very good all round"
Read more
Jenn368 said "Fab As Always
We have been to a few different prezzo's & this has matched the service we have received..."
Read more
Craig said "Pre Lee Evans Meal
We were wanting to get a quick meal before seeing Lee Evans in the CIA. We asked the lady serving..."
Read more
Duane said
" Excellent food friendly service"
Read more
julian said "Fabulous calzone and burger
Popped in for a quick bite to eat. My calzone was amazing. Chicken, meatballs and bolognese..."
Read more
Julie said "Freshly cooked
Lovely food and fresh"
Read more
Ying said "Wonderful Meal
This is my first time to use tastecard, and I had an excellent meal with my friend in PREZZO. The..."
Read more
  • DAVID said: "Ideal for evening meal
    Booked a 6 o'clock table a couple of hours in advance. Received warm and friendly welcome and the food arrived promptly and was delicious. Stayed longer than anticipated (including pudding) because of pleasant surroundings. The fact that Tastecard was accepted on this particular Friday night made us choose this location. "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Very tasty scran
    Me and work colleague used card to
    spend more on beer. Was a very tasty pizza. "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Lunchtime break
    Lovely meal and friendly service. "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bob said: "Presso - Great Value
    Excellent food and location. Good start to Beyoncé ! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jocelyn said: "Ad hoc Lunch
    Dived in on the spur of the moment. Fancied Penne Arabiata and wasn't disappointed! My son had a pizza that was top class too. Great value, even better with my discount! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very happy will definitely return again . Thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaynor said: "Great food
    easy to book and food was fantastic "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Great
    Great food a must visit x "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said: "Excellent Lunch
    The waitress, Sandra, was really sweet making lunch different from most other chains. Food was superb & they were happy to make changes to the menu. Will definitely come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maryam said: "Lovely Dinning Experience
    Well worth the visit! Surely go back and great food with goo service and easy use of Tastecard "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said: "Fabulous As Always No Matter What City
    Fabulous staff, fantastic food and always nice to see it being cooked. Prezzo is always a favourite for me. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leezie said: "Lovely Food
    Took our time ordering but didn't feel rushed as staff were very relaxed and patient! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah-jane said: "Lovely
    Really nice and quiet on a Tuesday. The lasagne was the best I've had. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Great place
    Great place. Great food. Great savings. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mat said:
    " Very good all round "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenn368 said: "Fab As Always
    We have been to a few different prezzo's & this has matched the service we have received in the others. Fab food "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Pre Lee Evans Meal
    We were wanting to get a quick meal before seeing Lee Evans in the CIA. We asked the lady serving us the waiting time until we got food. She knew what would get to us quickest off the top of her head and how it was cooked. The meals were to us in under the time we were told and being that quick the food was amazing. I was only disappointed that I didn't have time to enjoy my pizza more. I most definitely will be returning to work my way through the menu especially with my taste card! Lol :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duane said:
    " Excellent food friendly service "
    Posted 3 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • julian said: "Fabulous calzone and burger
    Popped in for a quick bite to eat. My calzone was amazing. Chicken, meatballs and bolognese sauce. She had a burger which she said hit the spot. Top venue. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Freshly cooked
    Lovely food and fresh "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ying said: "Wonderful Meal
    This is my first time to use tastecard, and I had an excellent meal with my friend in PREZZO. The food, service and atmosphere are all amazing! Strongly recommend. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • DAVID said: "Ideal for evening meal
    Booked a 6 o'clock table a couple of hours in advance. Received warm and friendly welcome and the food arrived promptly and was delicious. Stayed longer than anticipated (including pudding) because of pleasant surroundings. The fact that Tastecard was accepted on this particular Friday night made us choose this location. "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Very tasty scran
    Me and work colleague used card to
    spend more on beer. Was a very tasty pizza. "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Lunchtime break
    Lovely meal and friendly service. "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bob said: "Presso - Great Value
    Excellent food and location. Good start to Beyoncé ! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jocelyn said: "Ad hoc Lunch
    Dived in on the spur of the moment. Fancied Penne Arabiata and wasn't disappointed! My son had a pizza that was top class too. Great value, even better with my discount! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very happy will definitely return again . Thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaynor said: "Great food
    easy to book and food was fantastic "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Great
    Great food a must visit x "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said: "Excellent Lunch
    The waitress, Sandra, was really sweet making lunch different from most other chains. Food was superb & they were happy to make changes to the menu. Will definitely come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maryam said: "Lovely Dinning Experience
    Well worth the visit! Surely go back and great food with goo service and easy use of Tastecard "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said: "Fabulous As Always No Matter What City
    Fabulous staff, fantastic food and always nice to see it being cooked. Prezzo is always a favourite for me. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leezie said: "Lovely Food
    Took our time ordering but didn't feel rushed as staff were very relaxed and patient! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah-jane said: "Lovely
    Really nice and quiet on a Tuesday. The lasagne was the best I've had. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Great place
    Great place. Great food. Great savings. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mat said:
    " Very good all round "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenn368 said: "Fab As Always
    We have been to a few different prezzo's & this has matched the service we have received in the others. Fab food "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Pre Lee Evans Meal
    We were wanting to get a quick meal before seeing Lee Evans in the CIA. We asked the lady serving us the waiting time until we got food. She knew what would get to us quickest off the top of her head and how it was cooked. The meals were to us in under the time we were told and being that quick the food was amazing. I was only disappointed that I didn't have time to enjoy my pizza more. I most definitely will be returning to work my way through the menu especially with my taste card! Lol :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Duane said:
    " Excellent food friendly service "
    Posted 3 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • julian said: "Fabulous calzone and burger
    Popped in for a quick bite to eat. My calzone was amazing. Chicken, meatballs and bolognese sauce. She had a burger which she said hit the spot. Top venue. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Freshly cooked
    Lovely food and fresh "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ying said: "Wonderful Meal
    This is my first time to use tastecard, and I had an excellent meal with my friend in PREZZO. The food, service and atmosphere are all amazing! Strongly recommend. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall