tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Cheltenham Brewery image
Prezzo - Cheltenham Brewery image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Cheltenham Brewery

tastecard holders…Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some delicious Italian food. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pastas to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all the ingredients to make any occasion a celebration! Buon appetito, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and throughout December. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Cheltenham Brewery
Average member score
4.3 7
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
PHILLIP said "Prezzo
Quite nice dining, would return at some point."
Read more
Debbie said "Fab Italian
Really lovely pasta dishes- chicken ravioli and crab and lobster tortili and we shared a nice..."
Read more
Ulises said "Brilliant Restaurant
Very happy with the food And Service
I loved it
Thanks for the experience"
Read more
Bph said "Easy dining
Pleasant ambience. Good choice of food. Slow service. The latter not a great problem if in good..."
Read more
Brett said
" Nice food, plenty of choice, nice venue. Overall a good restaurant."
Read more
Gavin said "Great food.
Excellent food, and great service - it was a little effort to get attention to get the bill, but..."
Read more
Luke said "Quick and tasty
Great"
Read more
"The Brewery is the place to go in Cheltenham for things to do in the evening. We had a great meal..."
Read more
  • PHILLIP said: "Prezzo
    Quite nice dining, would return at some point. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said: "Fab Italian
    Really lovely pasta dishes- chicken ravioli and crab and lobster tortili and we shared a nice bottle of prosseco "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ulises said: "Brilliant Restaurant
    Very happy with the food And Service
    I loved it
    Thanks for the experience "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bph said: "Easy dining
    Pleasant ambience. Good choice of food. Slow service. The latter not a great problem if in good company as I was. Pleasant evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brett said:
    " Nice food, plenty of choice, nice venue. Overall a good restaurant. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gavin said: "Great food.
    Excellent food, and great service - it was a little effort to get attention to get the bill, but that is much better than being pushed out the door. Posh pepperoni was excellent, pasta dishes seem a bit pricey for effort involved but was told the ravioli was excellent and worth it... However little salad included with the main would have made of perfect. Enjoyed the goats cheese starter. Will go again. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said: "Quick and tasty
    Great "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The Brewery is the place to go in Cheltenham for things to do in the evening. We had a great meal in busy Prezzo, the service was good, even with the restaurant being packed. Thank you for good evening during our holiday with savings thanks to the Tastecard. Peter & Miranda "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • PHILLIP said: "Prezzo
    Quite nice dining, would return at some point. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said: "Fab Italian
    Really lovely pasta dishes- chicken ravioli and crab and lobster tortili and we shared a nice bottle of prosseco "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ulises said: "Brilliant Restaurant
    Very happy with the food And Service
    I loved it
    Thanks for the experience "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bph said: "Easy dining
    Pleasant ambience. Good choice of food. Slow service. The latter not a great problem if in good company as I was. Pleasant evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brett said:
    " Nice food, plenty of choice, nice venue. Overall a good restaurant. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gavin said: "Great food.
    Excellent food, and great service - it was a little effort to get attention to get the bill, but that is much better than being pushed out the door. Posh pepperoni was excellent, pasta dishes seem a bit pricey for effort involved but was told the ravioli was excellent and worth it... However little salad included with the main would have made of perfect. Enjoyed the goats cheese starter. Will go again. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luke said: "Quick and tasty
    Great "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The Brewery is the place to go in Cheltenham for things to do in the evening. We had a great meal in busy Prezzo, the service was good, even with the restaurant being packed. Thank you for good evening during our holiday with savings thanks to the Tastecard. Peter & Miranda "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review