tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Ruchi image
Ruchi image
Ruchi image
Ruchi image

2 for 1 at Ruchi

Ruchi Restaurant is located on Whitworth Road, situated just outside Rochdale town.

Ruchi pride themselves on providing outstanding Indian cuisine at affordable prices served by welcoming staff, with that extra personal touch. Ruchi try to make all their customers feel comfortable, relaxed and at home to enjoy their evening meal.

Ruchi are looking forward to this coming year and to meeting new and existing customers to taste their Ruchi delights.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day etc. or during the month of December. Ruchi is open from 4.30pm.

View all reviews
Ruchi
Average member score
4.9 9
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Darren said "In My TOP 5 of Indian Food places
On a par with one of my other top 5 restaurants for curry Blue Tiffin in Shaw. Really good food..."
Read more
Kai said "Great place greater food.
This little place is fantastic. Portions are great and the staff are lovely. Must try."
Read more
"Good
Good food , reasonable prices, good service"
Read more
Ian said "Great Place to eat!
Superb food, great service and very friendly staff well worth a visit."
Read more
Bernie said "Food
Always go to ruchi even better when get a bargain lovely food and service"
Read more
shaunna said
" Absolutely fantastic Indian food the service was brilliant couldnt do enough for you very..."
Read more
Catherine said
" Excellent food and service always aim to please."
Read more
David said "Mrs Robinson
Brilliant Indian Restaurant.... Not over priced, good food, nice atmosphere!"
Read more
Des said "Best in Rochdale
The food is better than the service and the service is first class. Value for money, good..."
Read more
  • Darren said: "In My TOP 5 of Indian Food places
    On a par with one of my other top 5 restaurants for curry Blue Tiffin in Shaw. Really good food at Ruchi, great service by staff and nice little CLEAN restaurant. I always anylize the cleanliness of my eating establishments and Ruchi is top notch with a great deal for price on the taste card. Thanks Ruchi for my first visit even giving my wife and I poppadoms and chutney free with a drink on the house at the end of our meal. Great job and everyone do not hesitate to use Ruchi as a top food night out. Cheers Daz from kirker "
    Posted 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kai said: "Great place greater food.
    This little place is fantastic. Portions are great and the staff are lovely. Must try. "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good food , reasonable prices, good service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Great Place to eat!
    Superb food, great service and very friendly staff well worth a visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bernie said: "Food
    Always go to ruchi even better when get a bargain lovely food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • shaunna said:
    " Absolutely fantastic Indian food the service was brilliant couldnt do enough for you very friendly and welcoming. Our food was delicious pipping hot. Had so much we took some home which the wrapped up for us. Even offered complimentary drink at the end of meal. Will be back again I would highly recommend. Calm atmosphere very reasonable priced "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Excellent food and service always aim to please. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Mrs Robinson
    Brilliant Indian Restaurant.... Not over priced, good food, nice atmosphere! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Des said: "Best in Rochdale
    The food is better than the service and the service is first class. Value for money, good atmosphere, great staff. If you want great Asian food, its the place to go. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Darren said: "In My TOP 5 of Indian Food places
    On a par with one of my other top 5 restaurants for curry Blue Tiffin in Shaw. Really good food at Ruchi, great service by staff and nice little CLEAN restaurant. I always anylize the cleanliness of my eating establishments and Ruchi is top notch with a great deal for price on the taste card. Thanks Ruchi for my first visit even giving my wife and I poppadoms and chutney free with a drink on the house at the end of our meal. Great job and everyone do not hesitate to use Ruchi as a top food night out. Cheers Daz from kirker "
    Posted 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kai said: "Great place greater food.
    This little place is fantastic. Portions are great and the staff are lovely. Must try. "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    Good food , reasonable prices, good service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Great Place to eat!
    Superb food, great service and very friendly staff well worth a visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bernie said: "Food
    Always go to ruchi even better when get a bargain lovely food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • shaunna said:
    " Absolutely fantastic Indian food the service was brilliant couldnt do enough for you very friendly and welcoming. Our food was delicious pipping hot. Had so much we took some home which the wrapped up for us. Even offered complimentary drink at the end of meal. Will be back again I would highly recommend. Calm atmosphere very reasonable priced "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Excellent food and service always aim to please. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Mrs Robinson
    Brilliant Indian Restaurant.... Not over priced, good food, nice atmosphere! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Des said: "Best in Rochdale
    The food is better than the service and the service is first class. Value for money, good atmosphere, great staff. If you want great Asian food, its the place to go. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall