tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Nottingham Forman Street image
Prezzo - Nottingham Forman Street image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Nottingham Forman Street

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Nottingham Forman Street
Average member score
4.2 10
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Darryl said
" Arrived at about 4pm on a weekday for early dinner with a friend, so was not busy at all. Great..."
Read more
Lee said "Poor Service
Restaurant was colder than outside"
Read more
Manish said
" Great food and company :-)"
Read more
The said "Ultimate Dining Experience
(Read with desi enthusiasm) Super ultimate best number one yes (thumbs up emoji)"
Read more
" Food is amazing as usual I am a regular customer and have not been disappointed not once, would..."
Read more
Go said "Spaghetti And Pizza!
Great food! Just wish we had room for the hazelnut cheese cake but we were too full after starter..."
Read more
A said "Pleasant Experience
Good food and good service"
Read more
LINZIE said "Fab time
Great food, great service."
Read more
Peter said
" The card worked well and really enjoyed our evening out and will continue to use the card
..."
Read more
Atter said "Nice Food Overall
It is what we expected but generally very nice food and atmosphere. Pasta dish could come with..."
Read more
"Having dined here on several occasions previously and having had excellent food and service, I..."
Read more
"Great food. Great ambience. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. Will be back. Well done to you..."
Read more
  • Darryl said:
    " Arrived at about 4pm on a weekday for early dinner with a friend, so was not busy at all. Great customer service, good food. "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Poor Service
    Restaurant was colder than outside "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Manish said:
    " Great food and company :-) "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Ultimate Dining Experience
    (Read with desi enthusiasm) Super ultimate best number one yes (thumbs up emoji) "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food is amazing as usual I am a regular customer and have not been disappointed not once, would highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 11 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Go said: "Spaghetti And Pizza!
    Great food! Just wish we had room for the hazelnut cheese cake but we were too full after starter and main! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Pleasant Experience
    Good food and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LINZIE said: "Fab time
    Great food, great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " The card worked well and really enjoyed our evening out and will continue to use the card
    in the future "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Atter said: "Nice Food Overall
    It is what we expected but generally very nice food and atmosphere. Pasta dish could come with garlic bread/dough balls on side. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Having dined here on several occasions previously and having had excellent food and service, I was slightly disappointed on my recent (Monday evening) visit where the service from the waiting staff was appallingly slow. There seemed to be only two waiting staff attending to the whole restaurant. Having said that, the food was great as usual. Stacey "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great food. Great ambience. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. Will be back. Well done to you all. Sue "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Darryl said:
    " Arrived at about 4pm on a weekday for early dinner with a friend, so was not busy at all. Great customer service, good food. "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Poor Service
    Restaurant was colder than outside "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Manish said:
    " Great food and company :-) "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Ultimate Dining Experience
    (Read with desi enthusiasm) Super ultimate best number one yes (thumbs up emoji) "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food is amazing as usual I am a regular customer and have not been disappointed not once, would highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 11 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Go said: "Spaghetti And Pizza!
    Great food! Just wish we had room for the hazelnut cheese cake but we were too full after starter and main! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Pleasant Experience
    Good food and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LINZIE said: "Fab time
    Great food, great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " The card worked well and really enjoyed our evening out and will continue to use the card
    in the future "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Atter said: "Nice Food Overall
    It is what we expected but generally very nice food and atmosphere. Pasta dish could come with garlic bread/dough balls on side. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Having dined here on several occasions previously and having had excellent food and service, I was slightly disappointed on my recent (Monday evening) visit where the service from the waiting staff was appallingly slow. There seemed to be only two waiting staff attending to the whole restaurant. Having said that, the food was great as usual. Stacey "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great food. Great ambience. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. Will be back. Well done to you all. Sue "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review