tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Spalding image
Prezzo - Spalding image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Spalding

tastecard holders…Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some delicious Italian food. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pastas to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all the ingredients to make any occasion a celebration! Buon appetito, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and throughout December. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Spalding
Average member score
4.7 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Clare said
" Really lovely supper excellent good and service"
Read more
Tracey said "Birthday Meal
Mid week, last minute booking. Service and food excellent. Staff very attentive, very easy to use..."
Read more
Mandy said "Quiet night out
Food good as always. Restaurant very quiet tonight. Only 4 tables in use."
Read more
Craig said "Monday quick dinner
As always brilliant service, good food, nice atmosphere - surprisingly busy for a January Monday..."
Read more
Richard said
" The service was great, not my first time at prezzo's but it was a nice experience this time."
Read more
simon said "Prezzo food and service
Great service, very friendly, first time I,d used my tastecard, told me when I had to show it,..."
Read more
" Great food."
Read more
"We were greeted immediately and shown to a nice table for two. The menu is comprehensive with..."
Read more
  • Clare said:
    " Really lovely supper excellent good and service "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Birthday Meal
    Mid week, last minute booking. Service and food excellent. Staff very attentive, very easy to use taste card. Only slightly criticism, half way through our meal people were sat on the table next to us. The tables are very close together so u had not privacy from that point. Other than that a good evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said: "Quiet night out
    Food good as always. Restaurant very quiet tonight. Only 4 tables in use. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Monday quick dinner
    As always brilliant service, good food, nice atmosphere - surprisingly busy for a January Monday early evening. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " The service was great, not my first time at prezzo's but it was a nice experience this time. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • simon said: "Prezzo food and service
    Great service, very friendly, first time I,d used my tastecard, told me when I had to show it, staff came round and asked how our meal was and did we enjoy it,
    Food is excellent quality and is value for money, even better now I have my card. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We were greeted immediately and shown to a nice table for two. The menu is comprehensive with lots of choices of both Pasta dishes and grills. Service was excellent without being intrusive and the food was delicious. So much so, we have already chosen for our next visit. Mike "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Clare said:
    " Really lovely supper excellent good and service "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Birthday Meal
    Mid week, last minute booking. Service and food excellent. Staff very attentive, very easy to use taste card. Only slightly criticism, half way through our meal people were sat on the table next to us. The tables are very close together so u had not privacy from that point. Other than that a good evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said: "Quiet night out
    Food good as always. Restaurant very quiet tonight. Only 4 tables in use. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Monday quick dinner
    As always brilliant service, good food, nice atmosphere - surprisingly busy for a January Monday early evening. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " The service was great, not my first time at prezzo's but it was a nice experience this time. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • simon said: "Prezzo food and service
    Great service, very friendly, first time I,d used my tastecard, told me when I had to show it, staff came round and asked how our meal was and did we enjoy it,
    Food is excellent quality and is value for money, even better now I have my card. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We were greeted immediately and shown to a nice table for two. The menu is comprehensive with lots of choices of both Pasta dishes and grills. Service was excellent without being intrusive and the food was delicious. So much so, we have already chosen for our next visit. Mike "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review