tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Stamford image
Prezzo - Stamford image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Stamford

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The Piadina, Lunch menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads to Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded, and the discount is also unavailable on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Stamford
Average member score
4.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
1
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mummy said "Perfect 40th Birthday Celebrations
Haven't been to prezzo for years and I have been missing out. Stamford restaurant was..."
Read more
David said
" Prefer Ask"
Read more
adam said "Very good food for tastecard prices
Goats cheese starter and crab cake salad are both delicious dishes, highly recommended!"
Read more
  • Mummy said: "Perfect 40th Birthday Celebrations
    Haven't been to prezzo for years and I have been missing out. Stamford restaurant was beautiful with delicous food, friendly staff and efficient service. We had the Bacon, Chicken and Avocado Salad which was so tasty I'm thinking of going back today!! "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Prefer Ask "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • adam said: "Very good food for tastecard prices
    Goats cheese starter and crab cake salad are both delicious dishes, highly recommended! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Mummy said: "Perfect 40th Birthday Celebrations
    Haven't been to prezzo for years and I have been missing out. Stamford restaurant was beautiful with delicous food, friendly staff and efficient service. We had the Bacon, Chicken and Avocado Salad which was so tasty I'm thinking of going back today!! "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Prefer Ask "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • adam said: "Very good food for tastecard prices
    Goats cheese starter and crab cake salad are both delicious dishes, highly recommended! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall