tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - West Bromwich image
Prezzo - West Bromwich image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - West Bromwich

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: For the period of 11/08/2017 – 01/09/2017 you can use your tastecard on Fridays (Valid Sun- Thurs all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - West Bromwich
Average member score
4.3 23
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said "Lunch at Prezzo
Polite staff - Nice meal for two of us."
Read more
Mann said "Lovely Meal
Had a great meal. Attentive staff. Bargain with 241 on main meal"
Read more
Classy said "Lunch At Prezzo
Loved the food waiter was lovely however he did disappear when I was parched!"
Read more
Wendy said
" Good food:-)"
Read more
Pgtipps said "Average
Average pasta dishes. Not much meat in the rabbit ragu. Cheesecake deserts you can prob get..."
Read more
Andrea said "Delicious
Amazing food, service and price"
Read more
Andrea said "Amazing restaurant
Great food, great atmosphere, great service. A must try in any city"
Read more
" Beautiful food we keep coming back!"
Read more
Dom said
" Not the best experience, food not very good quality or value. Had to change my main course took..."
Read more
Mike said "Good Value
Great app, thanks guys, had a great time with the lady."
Read more
KAROL said
" Well, nothing more to say rather than Just Fantastic.
I am using this restaurant since it..."
Read more
" Beautiful food!"
Read more
Kieron said "Very good food and service.
Very good food and service. Got a little cold when the door opens but it is winter."
Read more
F said "A Joy
Excellent service & delicious food in a clean & relaxing atmosphere.
Highly..."
Read more
Laura said "Rubbish Service
Went here tonight 02/11 with my partner, we were waiting 15 mins to get a drink then another 15..."
Read more
"Best Central Eatery In West Brom
Were not able to sit on one of favoured tables due to reservations on all 3, this may exhibit..."
Read more
Kindi said
" Fantastic service every time"
Read more
Jenny said "Fantastic place
The staff were so polite and friendly we were served very quickly, will definitely be eating..."
Read more
Carl said "Enjoyed Lunch
1st time visit to Prezzo.
Good food. Well tasty. Our 3yr old also tucked into the kiddies..."
Read more
Tom said "Excellent dining!
Awesome food and service, will definitely return soon!"
Read more
Leroy said
" Fantastic"
Read more
Taran said
" Mixed up orders 3 times in a row, we normally go to the prezzo in redditch, never have any..."
Read more
Michael said "PREZZO WEST BROMWICH
My wife and I have dined here on numerous occasions. Each time we have been more than satisfied..."
Read more
  • David said: "Lunch at Prezzo
    Polite staff - Nice meal for two of us. "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mann said: "Lovely Meal
    Had a great meal. Attentive staff. Bargain with 241 on main meal "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Classy said: "Lunch At Prezzo
    Loved the food waiter was lovely however he did disappear when I was parched! "
    Posted 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said:
    " Good food:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pgtipps said: "Average
    Average pasta dishes. Not much meat in the rabbit ragu. Cheesecake deserts you can prob get better from Asda! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Delicious
    Amazing food, service and price "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Amazing restaurant
    Great food, great atmosphere, great service. A must try in any city "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Beautiful food we keep coming back! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dom said:
    " Not the best experience, food not very good quality or value. Had to change my main course took ages for replacement to come which wasn't much better ... "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Good Value
    Great app, thanks guys, had a great time with the lady. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KAROL said:
    " Well, nothing more to say rather than Just Fantastic.
    I am using this restaurant since it been open, eat whole menu across. And never got fed up with it. New menus frim time to time keeps me coming back for more.
    Stuff very polite and friendly.
    Thank you Prezzo.
    ;-) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Beautiful food! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kieron said: "Very good food and service.
    Very good food and service. Got a little cold when the door opens but it is winter. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • F said: "A Joy
    Excellent service & delicious food in a clean & relaxing atmosphere.
    Highly recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Rubbish Service
    Went here tonight 02/11 with my partner, we were waiting 15 mins to get a drink then another 15 mins to order food. When we eventually order our food it took ages to get starters and the mains to follow other guest who arrived after us got there food a lot quicker then us. The staff never asked how are food was if there was anything else they could get us ie like another drink! After we ate we wanted the bill and had to wait yet again as the staff were so busy. Overall very disappointing and to be honest a full restaurant and only two waitresses is ridicules... Staff running all over the restaurant!! Never going here again. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Best Central Eatery In West Brom
    Were not able to sit on one of favoured tables due to reservations on all 3, this may exhibit popularity of the venue. So we sat at a table which we would consider similarly to a window dressing, however we respect free advertising.
    Food as always good solid standard, come here you know what you are getting. Service good but waitresses may consider sticking to a particular section rather than overlapping and not being aware of what has been asked and what hasn't. Good week night eatery. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kindi said:
    " Fantastic service every time "
    Posted 3 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said: "Fantastic place
    The staff were so polite and friendly we were served very quickly, will definitely be eating here again. "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "Enjoyed Lunch
    1st time visit to Prezzo.
    Good food. Well tasty. Our 3yr old also tucked into the kiddies set menu. Only 3.50! All in all very good and would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Excellent dining!
    Awesome food and service, will definitely return soon! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leroy said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taran said:
    " Mixed up orders 3 times in a row, we normally go to the prezzo in redditch, never have any problems even when busy, only started going here because it's more local, staff not as understanding here, however food is worth going for "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "PREZZO WEST BROMWICH
    My wife and I have dined here on numerous occasions. Each time we have been more than satisfied in every respect, from the friendly helpful manner of the staff to the delicious food served, not to mention the cleanliness and comfortable relaxing decor. Also friends and family we have either taken or recommended have also enjoyed their experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • David said: "Lunch at Prezzo
    Polite staff - Nice meal for two of us. "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mann said: "Lovely Meal
    Had a great meal. Attentive staff. Bargain with 241 on main meal "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Classy said: "Lunch At Prezzo
    Loved the food waiter was lovely however he did disappear when I was parched! "
    Posted 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said:
    " Good food:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pgtipps said: "Average
    Average pasta dishes. Not much meat in the rabbit ragu. Cheesecake deserts you can prob get better from Asda! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Delicious
    Amazing food, service and price "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Amazing restaurant
    Great food, great atmosphere, great service. A must try in any city "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Beautiful food we keep coming back! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dom said:
    " Not the best experience, food not very good quality or value. Had to change my main course took ages for replacement to come which wasn't much better ... "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Good Value
    Great app, thanks guys, had a great time with the lady. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KAROL said:
    " Well, nothing more to say rather than Just Fantastic.
    I am using this restaurant since it been open, eat whole menu across. And never got fed up with it. New menus frim time to time keeps me coming back for more.
    Stuff very polite and friendly.
    Thank you Prezzo.
    ;-) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Beautiful food! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kieron said: "Very good food and service.
    Very good food and service. Got a little cold when the door opens but it is winter. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • F said: "A Joy
    Excellent service & delicious food in a clean & relaxing atmosphere.
    Highly recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Rubbish Service
    Went here tonight 02/11 with my partner, we were waiting 15 mins to get a drink then another 15 mins to order food. When we eventually order our food it took ages to get starters and the mains to follow other guest who arrived after us got there food a lot quicker then us. The staff never asked how are food was if there was anything else they could get us ie like another drink! After we ate we wanted the bill and had to wait yet again as the staff were so busy. Overall very disappointing and to be honest a full restaurant and only two waitresses is ridicules... Staff running all over the restaurant!! Never going here again. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Best Central Eatery In West Brom
    Were not able to sit on one of favoured tables due to reservations on all 3, this may exhibit popularity of the venue. So we sat at a table which we would consider similarly to a window dressing, however we respect free advertising.
    Food as always good solid standard, come here you know what you are getting. Service good but waitresses may consider sticking to a particular section rather than overlapping and not being aware of what has been asked and what hasn't. Good week night eatery. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kindi said:
    " Fantastic service every time "
    Posted 3 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said: "Fantastic place
    The staff were so polite and friendly we were served very quickly, will definitely be eating here again. "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "Enjoyed Lunch
    1st time visit to Prezzo.
    Good food. Well tasty. Our 3yr old also tucked into the kiddies set menu. Only 3.50! All in all very good and would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Excellent dining!
    Awesome food and service, will definitely return soon! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leroy said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taran said:
    " Mixed up orders 3 times in a row, we normally go to the prezzo in redditch, never have any problems even when busy, only started going here because it's more local, staff not as understanding here, however food is worth going for "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "PREZZO WEST BROMWICH
    My wife and I have dined here on numerous occasions. Each time we have been more than satisfied in every respect, from the friendly helpful manner of the staff to the delicious food served, not to mention the cleanliness and comfortable relaxing decor. Also friends and family we have either taken or recommended have also enjoyed their experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall