tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - CROYDON - George Street image
PizzaExpress - CROYDON - George Street image
PizzaExpress - CROYDON - George Street image
PizzaExpress - CROYDON - George Street image
PizzaExpress - CROYDON - George Street image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CROYDON - George Street

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CROYDON - George Street
Average member score
4.4 19
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Aaron said
" Nice food but dirty utensils and cutlery"
Read more
Smutant said
" Loved the restaurant and service"
Read more
Karen said "Safe bey
Lovely food. Can't go wrong here."
Read more
Kieron said "Great tasting discount
Just had to show waiter my card and she quickly applied discount, lovely meal for me and a friend!"
Read more
darren said "Nice evening
Atmosphere and food was great. Service could have been better. We had to call them over to..."
Read more
" Great Xmas pizzas!"
Read more
Tracy said "Good food
Lovely food as usual!"
Read more
Tracy said "Great food
Love Pizza express. Great food and nice setting"
Read more
Derek said "Great service
Will definately come back again. Kind and pleasant staff with a nice chilled out atmosphere."
Read more
Martin said "Enjoyable meal
Good service, good food, very easy to use Tastecard, will go again."
Read more
B said "Great Food And Service
Great Food And Service"
Read more
Rochelle. said
" Slow service felt left in the corner, took a while to get served food took a while too. But food..."
Read more
Therese said "Lovely food
pleasant service with a smile and had no problems in using my card. Service was a little slow but..."
Read more
Pras said
" Great food"
Read more
Sarah said "Great management
Went for an after work meal with a colleague. We were greeted by friendly staff and our waitress..."
Read more
Richard said "Nice place for lunch
Food very nice. Would come again."
Read more
Supercoops said "To Lick Or Not To Lick?!
Evening out with hubby. Fungi Bruschetta was Fab as usual!! Service very very good staff very..."
Read more
SL said "Stingy On Toppings
Ordered pizza with ground beef and I was lucky if I got any. It was more like a cheese and..."
Read more
MALCOLM said "Very good
Excellent service and very good food especially the puddings."
Read more
  • Aaron said:
    " Nice food but dirty utensils and cutlery "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smutant said:
    " Loved the restaurant and service "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Safe bey
    Lovely food. Can't go wrong here. "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kieron said: "Great tasting discount
    Just had to show waiter my card and she quickly applied discount, lovely meal for me and a friend! "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • darren said: "Nice evening
    Atmosphere and food was great. Service could have been better. We had to call them over to order another drink and wasn't asked how our food was. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great Xmas pizzas! "
    Posted 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Good food
    Lovely food as usual! "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Great food
    Love Pizza express. Great food and nice setting "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said: "Great service
    Will definately come back again. Kind and pleasant staff with a nice chilled out atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Enjoyable meal
    Good service, good food, very easy to use Tastecard, will go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • B said: "Great Food And Service
    Great Food And Service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rochelle. said:
    " Slow service felt left in the corner, took a while to get served food took a while too. But food was lovely and overall savings were great. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Therese said: "Lovely food
    pleasant service with a smile and had no problems in using my card. Service was a little slow but the bruscheta con fungi and dough balls were nice and the fiorentina and four season pizzas were delicious. Asked for garlic oil, again no problem.Toilets clean and restaurant was clean and plates cleared away promptly Would definitely go back. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pras said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Great management
    Went for an after work meal with a colleague. We were greeted by friendly staff and our waitress for the night was lovely. We had 3 courses all were delicious and the manager I believe her name was Chelsea was so helpful and accommodating, we will definitely see you soon. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Nice place for lunch
    Food very nice. Would come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Supercoops said: "To Lick Or Not To Lick?!
    Evening out with hubby. Fungi Bruschetta was Fab as usual!! Service very very good staff very attentive and lovely atmosphere. Just 1 thing that spoil it for us... We observed a rather young looking chap making a choc Ice-cream sundae and were horrified to see him 'push the cake and Ice cream down with his FINGERS yuk and then LICK his fingers. Maybe he forgot he was in full view of customers. Please reeducate in matters of hygiene "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SL said: "Stingy On Toppings
    Ordered pizza with ground beef and I was lucky if I got any. It was more like a cheese and tomato. Asked to let manager know. But he was too busy to come see me. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MALCOLM said: "Very good
    Excellent service and very good food especially the puddings. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Aaron said:
    " Nice food but dirty utensils and cutlery "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smutant said:
    " Loved the restaurant and service "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Safe bey
    Lovely food. Can't go wrong here. "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kieron said: "Great tasting discount
    Just had to show waiter my card and she quickly applied discount, lovely meal for me and a friend! "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • darren said: "Nice evening
    Atmosphere and food was great. Service could have been better. We had to call them over to order another drink and wasn't asked how our food was. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great Xmas pizzas! "
    Posted 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Good food
    Lovely food as usual! "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Great food
    Love Pizza express. Great food and nice setting "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said: "Great service
    Will definately come back again. Kind and pleasant staff with a nice chilled out atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Enjoyable meal
    Good service, good food, very easy to use Tastecard, will go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • B said: "Great Food And Service
    Great Food And Service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rochelle. said:
    " Slow service felt left in the corner, took a while to get served food took a while too. But food was lovely and overall savings were great. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Therese said: "Lovely food
    pleasant service with a smile and had no problems in using my card. Service was a little slow but the bruscheta con fungi and dough balls were nice and the fiorentina and four season pizzas were delicious. Asked for garlic oil, again no problem.Toilets clean and restaurant was clean and plates cleared away promptly Would definitely go back. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pras said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Great management
    Went for an after work meal with a colleague. We were greeted by friendly staff and our waitress for the night was lovely. We had 3 courses all were delicious and the manager I believe her name was Chelsea was so helpful and accommodating, we will definitely see you soon. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Nice place for lunch
    Food very nice. Would come again. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Supercoops said: "To Lick Or Not To Lick?!
    Evening out with hubby. Fungi Bruschetta was Fab as usual!! Service very very good staff very attentive and lovely atmosphere. Just 1 thing that spoil it for us... We observed a rather young looking chap making a choc Ice-cream sundae and were horrified to see him 'push the cake and Ice cream down with his FINGERS yuk and then LICK his fingers. Maybe he forgot he was in full view of customers. Please reeducate in matters of hygiene "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SL said: "Stingy On Toppings
    Ordered pizza with ground beef and I was lucky if I got any. It was more like a cheese and tomato. Asked to let manager know. But he was too busy to come see me. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MALCOLM said: "Very good
    Excellent service and very good food especially the puddings. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall