tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - DORCHESTER image
PizzaExpress - DORCHESTER image
PizzaExpress - DORCHESTER image
PizzaExpress - DORCHESTER image
PizzaExpress - DORCHESTER image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - DORCHESTER

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - DORCHESTER
Average member score
4.8 11
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Barbara said "Cinema Stop
Great food and service"
Read more
Perris said
" Great food great service"
Read more
Mine said "Lovely evening dinner
Quick service, very pleasant! Good pizza! Recommend!"
Read more
Tracy said
" Nice food and good service, will back again soon."
Read more
"Satisfied Customer
Fab food, great services and nice deal"
Read more
James said
" Food was excellent, staff very pleasant and helpful. Good night out."
Read more
Sharron. said "Amazing Service! Great Food!
Booked a table - for a family birthday. Was treated wonderfully from the moment we arrived!..."
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
Kelvin said
" Great service, food and atmosphere at an affordable price.
Well done Pizza Express and..."
Read more
NEIL said
" Excellent evening in all respects"
Read more
Ella said "Good
Good food and service"
Read more
  • Barbara said: "Cinema Stop
    Great food and service "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Perris said:
    " Great food great service "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mine said: "Lovely evening dinner
    Quick service, very pleasant! Good pizza! Recommend! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Nice food and good service, will back again soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Satisfied Customer
    Fab food, great services and nice deal "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Food was excellent, staff very pleasant and helpful. Good night out. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharron. said: "Amazing Service! Great Food!
    Booked a table - for a family birthday. Was treated wonderfully from the moment we arrived! Staff were brilliant, food was fantastic. My 6 year old had the perfect birthday - especially when the restaurant lights dimmed and the staff came out with a candle in her desert and singing Happy Birthday. Couldn't fault it and will be returning soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelvin said:
    " Great service, food and atmosphere at an affordable price.
    Well done Pizza Express and Tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NEIL said:
    " Excellent evening in all respects "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ella said: "Good
    Good food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Barbara said: "Cinema Stop
    Great food and service "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Perris said:
    " Great food great service "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mine said: "Lovely evening dinner
    Quick service, very pleasant! Good pizza! Recommend! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Nice food and good service, will back again soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Satisfied Customer
    Fab food, great services and nice deal "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Food was excellent, staff very pleasant and helpful. Good night out. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharron. said: "Amazing Service! Great Food!
    Booked a table - for a family birthday. Was treated wonderfully from the moment we arrived! Staff were brilliant, food was fantastic. My 6 year old had the perfect birthday - especially when the restaurant lights dimmed and the staff came out with a candle in her desert and singing Happy Birthday. Couldn't fault it and will be returning soon! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelvin said:
    " Great service, food and atmosphere at an affordable price.
    Well done Pizza Express and Tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NEIL said:
    " Excellent evening in all respects "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ella said: "Good
    Good food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall