tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Barrio Soho image
Barrio Soho image
Barrio Soho image
Barrio Soho image
Barrio Soho image

2 for 1 at Barrio Soho

Barrio Soho is a cocktail bar, cantina and basement club located in the heart of London’s Soho, minutes from Oxford Circus. A clash of Latin cities, cultures and quarters, with a warm and welcoming neighbourhood vibe, we have a passion for exquisite drinks, fresh cooking and great music.

Bringing together whose with like minds, they show a huge appreciation for music, new and old, and for upcoming artists, musicians and urban poets. Add to this a delicious extensive menu and a range of fabulous cocktails and you have a night to remember.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday and Father’s Day etc. The discount cannot be used throughout the month of December. Bookings are required on Special occasions. The Brunch Menu is excluded from the discount.

View all reviews
Barrio Soho
Average member score
3.7 3
Diner rating
Excellent
0
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
CAROLINE said "Cocktails and tacos
A group of us went for happy hour cocktails and food. Had a taco platter and a finger food dip..."
Read more
Ag said
" Good"
Read more
Jonathan said "Lively
I visited Barrio Central on a Tuesday evening in August 2013. Our booking was for 8pm and to our..."
Read more
  • CAROLINE said: "Cocktails and tacos
    A group of us went for happy hour cocktails and food. Had a taco platter and a finger food dip platter, then extra calamari and sweet potato fries. At 50% off, why not?
    Staff fluctuated between super attentive and hiding, but very helpful when around and skilled as ever with the cocktails. They turned the aircon down when requested. Live band were good but very loud, which is the worst part of the place, shouting may be needed. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ag said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Lively
    I visited Barrio Central on a Tuesday evening in August 2013. Our booking was for 8pm and to our surprise the place was completely packed, mainly with groups of females out to drink cocktails. Not many people were eating, which was a worry at the start.

    The atmosphere was lively - there was a live band, they were quite good and people got up to dance, but it was all a bit odd to me as a regular diner.

    We ordered the plantain/halloumi, calamari and two burritos. The plantain/halloumi was OK, calamari was a bit soggy, but the burritos were nice and tasty. I thought the starters were not that great value for money, and the burrito was much better on that front.

    Staff were friendly enough, I had a good time, but it is best enjoyed with a group and if you want to drink cocktails. The happy hour offers were quite reasonable. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • CAROLINE said: "Cocktails and tacos
    A group of us went for happy hour cocktails and food. Had a taco platter and a finger food dip platter, then extra calamari and sweet potato fries. At 50% off, why not?
    Staff fluctuated between super attentive and hiding, but very helpful when around and skilled as ever with the cocktails. They turned the aircon down when requested. Live band were good but very loud, which is the worst part of the place, shouting may be needed. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ag said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Lively
    I visited Barrio Central on a Tuesday evening in August 2013. Our booking was for 8pm and to our surprise the place was completely packed, mainly with groups of females out to drink cocktails. Not many people were eating, which was a worry at the start.

    The atmosphere was lively - there was a live band, they were quite good and people got up to dance, but it was all a bit odd to me as a regular diner.

    We ordered the plantain/halloumi, calamari and two burritos. The plantain/halloumi was OK, calamari was a bit soggy, but the burritos were nice and tasty. I thought the starters were not that great value for money, and the burrito was much better on that front.

    Staff were friendly enough, I had a good time, but it is best enjoyed with a group and if you want to drink cocktails. The happy hour offers were quite reasonable. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    7 out of 9 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall