tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - GLASGOW - PRINCE'S SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - GLASGOW - PRINCE'S SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - GLASGOW - PRINCE'S SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - GLASGOW - PRINCE'S SQUARE image
PizzaExpress - GLASGOW - PRINCE'S SQUARE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - GLASGOW - PRINCE'S SQUARE

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - GLASGOW - PRINCE'S SQUARE
Average member score
4.5 8
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Salam said "Great food and great service
Great food at Pizza Express as always!"
Read more
John said
" Good food, great saving. No issue using the card"
Read more
CP said "Nice place
All good. Great saving with tastecard.☺"
Read more
Harriet said "Relaxed lunch
Good food. Rather flat atmosphere. Waitress not that attentive. Slow service considering it was..."
Read more
Alice said "Fab Staff And Great Food!
Always welcoming and tasty"
Read more
Bec said "Nice
Wee impromptu meal. Had never used Tastecard. Was told no prob. Meal great x"
Read more
Harriet said "Lunch with friend
Waitress very pushy in taking our order and then food took ages to arrive and my pizza was really..."
Read more
Steve said "Pizza Express Princess Square Glasgow
Friendly, welcoming staff ensure a perfect visit with lovely food, drink and service second to..."
Read more
  • Salam said: "Great food and great service
    Great food at Pizza Express as always! "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Good food, great saving. No issue using the card "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CP said: "Nice place
    All good. Great saving with tastecard.☺ "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harriet said: "Relaxed lunch
    Good food. Rather flat atmosphere. Waitress not that attentive. Slow service considering it was quiet. Pizzas rather lukewarm and went cold within a minute or so "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Fab Staff And Great Food!
    Always welcoming and tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bec said: "Nice
    Wee impromptu meal. Had never used Tastecard. Was told no prob. Meal great x "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harriet said: "Lunch with friend
    Waitress very pushy in taking our order and then food took ages to arrive and my pizza was really overcooked. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Pizza Express Princess Square Glasgow
    Friendly, welcoming staff ensure a perfect visit with lovely food, drink and service second to none. Excellent for location too with two kids under 3 playing in the circled seated area just outside. Bonus!
    Steve / Falkirk "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Salam said: "Great food and great service
    Great food at Pizza Express as always! "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Good food, great saving. No issue using the card "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CP said: "Nice place
    All good. Great saving with tastecard.☺ "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harriet said: "Relaxed lunch
    Good food. Rather flat atmosphere. Waitress not that attentive. Slow service considering it was quiet. Pizzas rather lukewarm and went cold within a minute or so "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Fab Staff And Great Food!
    Always welcoming and tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bec said: "Nice
    Wee impromptu meal. Had never used Tastecard. Was told no prob. Meal great x "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harriet said: "Lunch with friend
    Waitress very pushy in taking our order and then food took ages to arrive and my pizza was really overcooked. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Pizza Express Princess Square Glasgow
    Friendly, welcoming staff ensure a perfect visit with lovely food, drink and service second to none. Excellent for location too with two kids under 3 playing in the circled seated area just outside. Bonus!
    Steve / Falkirk "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall