tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - HEADINGLEY image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - HEADINGLEY image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - HEADINGLEY image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - HEADINGLEY image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - HEADINGLEY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LEEDS - HEADINGLEY

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - HEADINGLEY
Average member score
3.9 7
Diner rating
Excellent
1
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
candace said
" Lovely food and quick service"
Read more
Bradley said "Good
Good"
Read more
Jack said
" Brilliant young waiters enjoyable experience for a date night! Just a shame the Pizzas were quite..."
Read more
James said "Great service and good food
Fast service and very friendly. Food good as ever. Drinks can be pricey."
Read more
PizzaMistro said
" Good food as always - just need to serve the brownie warm!!"
Read more
Mikey said "Put Me In A Food Coma
Great service from the young lady who sat us and got us started. Midway through our dining time I..."
Read more
" Service was brilliant!"
Read more
  • candace said:
    " Lovely food and quick service "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bradley said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said:
    " Brilliant young waiters enjoyable experience for a date night! Just a shame the Pizzas were quite soggy on the bottom.. "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great service and good food
    Fast service and very friendly. Food good as ever. Drinks can be pricey. "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PizzaMistro said:
    " Good food as always - just need to serve the brownie warm!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mikey said: "Put Me In A Food Coma
    Great service from the young lady who sat us and got us started. Midway through our dining time I believe it was a member of management that took over for the remainder of our cover, unfortunately service became painfully slow despite only a handful of customers. Seemed to take quite some time to get desserts and our bill but otherwise food was lovely. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service was brilliant! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • candace said:
    " Lovely food and quick service "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bradley said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said:
    " Brilliant young waiters enjoyable experience for a date night! Just a shame the Pizzas were quite soggy on the bottom.. "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great service and good food
    Fast service and very friendly. Food good as ever. Drinks can be pricey. "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PizzaMistro said:
    " Good food as always - just need to serve the brownie warm!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mikey said: "Put Me In A Food Coma
    Great service from the young lady who sat us and got us started. Midway through our dining time I believe it was a member of management that took over for the remainder of our cover, unfortunately service became painfully slow despite only a handful of customers. Seemed to take quite some time to get desserts and our bill but otherwise food was lovely. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service was brilliant! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall