tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - RUGBY image
PizzaExpress - RUGBY image
PizzaExpress - RUGBY image
PizzaExpress - RUGBY image
PizzaExpress - RUGBY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - RUGBY

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - RUGBY
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Maggie said "Great service and tasty food
The service was quick and efficient. The food was tasty."
Read more
Justin said
" Quick service, good food many thanks"
Read more
Sally said "Lovely Food
Fantastic meal and great staff"
Read more
Rosita said "Recommend
Food is always amazing and fresh...totally coming back again xx :-)"
Read more
Mr said "Food very tasty, But Service Exceptionally Slow
The food was very tasty and was being cooked perfectly. Service however was a completely..."
Read more
Tim said
" Several visits as a couple and a family, never failed to impress! No doubt several more visits in..."
Read more
Kayleigh said "Delicious and friendly waitress
Had a great experience at the Rugby Pizza Express. The food is always really good but it was a..."
Read more
  • Maggie said: "Great service and tasty food
    The service was quick and efficient. The food was tasty. "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justin said:
    " Quick service, good food many thanks "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said: "Lovely Food
    Fantastic meal and great staff "
    Posted 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosita said: "Recommend
    Food is always amazing and fresh...totally coming back again xx :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Food very tasty, But Service Exceptionally Slow
    The food was very tasty and was being cooked perfectly. Service however was a completely different story. I'm sure it's not normally like this! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " Several visits as a couple and a family, never failed to impress! No doubt several more visits in the future. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kayleigh said: "Delicious and friendly waitress
    Had a great experience at the Rugby Pizza Express. The food is always really good but it was a nice and clean venue in a nice part of town and the waitress was lovely.

    Downsides; drinks fairly expensive and not very quick service but waitress kept drinks full "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Maggie said: "Great service and tasty food
    The service was quick and efficient. The food was tasty. "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justin said:
    " Quick service, good food many thanks "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said: "Lovely Food
    Fantastic meal and great staff "
    Posted 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosita said: "Recommend
    Food is always amazing and fresh...totally coming back again xx :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Food very tasty, But Service Exceptionally Slow
    The food was very tasty and was being cooked perfectly. Service however was a completely different story. I'm sure it's not normally like this! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " Several visits as a couple and a family, never failed to impress! No doubt several more visits in the future. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kayleigh said: "Delicious and friendly waitress
    Had a great experience at the Rugby Pizza Express. The food is always really good but it was a nice and clean venue in a nice part of town and the waitress was lovely.

    Downsides; drinks fairly expensive and not very quick service but waitress kept drinks full "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall