tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Valley Centertainment image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Valley Centertainment image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Valley Centertainment image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Valley Centertainment image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Valley Centertainment image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Valley Centertainment

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Valley Centertainment
Average member score
4.7 12
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" very good"
Read more
Dale said "Great
Great"
Read more
Dave said "Winner
Winner winner pizza for dinner"
Read more
Dale said "Great
Great all round"
Read more
Michaela said "Fantastic Staff - Great Food!
Very pleased with the friendly and accommodating staff and enjoyed the delicious food. Will..."
Read more
Dale said "Very good
5 stars for everything"
Read more
Dale said "Gteat
Can't fault"
Read more
Daleh said "Good
Can't complain at £15.58 for 2 mains and 2 drinks"
Read more
Ben said
" Great food and great service, the waiter was very helpful helping us choose our food from the menu"
Read more
Stacey said "First time using Tastecard...excellent!!
Excellent meal, saved a LOT of money and fantastic service. We will most definitely be back! :-)"
Read more
Stan said "Top Service And Excellent Staff
Just had a 3 course meal which was really great especially the pizzas. We had a Calabrese and..."
Read more
Darren said "Mediocre
The atmosphere was great within the restaurant giving a calm feel, service was friendly although..."
Read more
  • " very good "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dale said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Winner
    Winner winner pizza for dinner "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dale said: "Great
    Great all round "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michaela said: "Fantastic Staff - Great Food!
    Very pleased with the friendly and accommodating staff and enjoyed the delicious food. Will definitely return! "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dale said: "Very good
    5 stars for everything "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dale said: "Gteat
    Can't fault "
    Posted 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daleh said: "Good
    Can't complain at £15.58 for 2 mains and 2 drinks "
    Posted 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Great food and great service, the waiter was very helpful helping us choose our food from the menu "
    Posted 1 year, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said: "First time using Tastecard...excellent!!
    Excellent meal, saved a LOT of money and fantastic service. We will most definitely be back! :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Top Service And Excellent Staff
    Just had a 3 course meal which was really great especially the pizzas. We had a Calabrese and American Hottest and both were some of the best tasting pizzas we've had for a long, long time.
    Staff were very efficient and friendly and we can't recommend it enough ! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Mediocre
    The atmosphere was great within the restaurant giving a calm feel, service was friendly although we had to wait over 15 minutes for our desserts which made us late for a film. When the desserts came they were wrong which took longer. We were refunded 1 dessert as an apology. Overall good apart from maybe a 1 off. "
    Posted 2 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " very good "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dale said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Winner
    Winner winner pizza for dinner "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dale said: "Great
    Great all round "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michaela said: "Fantastic Staff - Great Food!
    Very pleased with the friendly and accommodating staff and enjoyed the delicious food. Will definitely return! "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dale said: "Very good
    5 stars for everything "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dale said: "Gteat
    Can't fault "
    Posted 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daleh said: "Good
    Can't complain at £15.58 for 2 mains and 2 drinks "
    Posted 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Great food and great service, the waiter was very helpful helping us choose our food from the menu "
    Posted 1 year, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said: "First time using Tastecard...excellent!!
    Excellent meal, saved a LOT of money and fantastic service. We will most definitely be back! :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stan said: "Top Service And Excellent Staff
    Just had a 3 course meal which was really great especially the pizzas. We had a Calabrese and American Hottest and both were some of the best tasting pizzas we've had for a long, long time.
    Staff were very efficient and friendly and we can't recommend it enough ! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Mediocre
    The atmosphere was great within the restaurant giving a calm feel, service was friendly although we had to wait over 15 minutes for our desserts which made us late for a film. When the desserts came they were wrong which took longer. We were refunded 1 dessert as an apology. Overall good apart from maybe a 1 off. "
    Posted 2 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall