tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Ecclesall Road image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Ecclesall Road image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Ecclesall Road image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Ecclesall Road image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Ecclesall Road image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Ecclesall Road

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard will be valid every day from 15 February to 2 March 2017 inclusive. From 3 March your tastecard will be valid all day Monday to Thursday and on Sundays. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - Ecclesall Road
Average member score
5.0 9
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Lovely
Lovely"
Read more
Jon said
" Very good"
Read more
andrea said
" Great"
Read more
wayne said
" Food fantastic"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
Craig said "Great branch of this F/food chain
We're never disappointed coming to this branch, although the service in terms of food..."
Read more
CP said "Surprising!
For a chain restaurant, we were very impressed by the quality of the food, but mainly the..."
Read more
K said
" Great food"
Read more
LANCE said
" We had an extremely enjoyable experience the moment we walked in till the moment we left:-)"
Read more
  • "Lovely
    Lovely "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • andrea said:
    " Great "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • wayne said:
    " Food fantastic "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Great branch of this F/food chain
    We're never disappointed coming to this branch, although the service in terms of food delivery was one to forget today (27/9) - however, our waiter Paul was excellent & I have to say a credit to this branch. The kids Piccolo mains took forever to arrive, but Paul came over & explained the situation, something I have never experienced before in a f/food joint - like I say, a credit to the branch, thanks Paul "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CP said: "Surprising!
    For a chain restaurant, we were very impressed by the quality of the food, but mainly the friendly service. Our waiter Andy was really cheerful and made great recommendations. It's really changed our minds about this venue.

    Card very easy to use. "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LANCE said:
    " We had an extremely enjoyable experience the moment we walked in till the moment we left:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • "Lovely
    Lovely "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • andrea said:
    " Great "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • wayne said:
    " Food fantastic "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Great branch of this F/food chain
    We're never disappointed coming to this branch, although the service in terms of food delivery was one to forget today (27/9) - however, our waiter Paul was excellent & I have to say a credit to this branch. The kids Piccolo mains took forever to arrive, but Paul came over & explained the situation, something I have never experienced before in a f/food joint - like I say, a credit to the branch, thanks Paul "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CP said: "Surprising!
    For a chain restaurant, we were very impressed by the quality of the food, but mainly the friendly service. Our waiter Andy was really cheerful and made great recommendations. It's really changed our minds about this venue.

    Card very easy to use. "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LANCE said:
    " We had an extremely enjoyable experience the moment we walked in till the moment we left:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall