tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place image
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SHEFFIELD - St Pauls Place
Average member score
4.2 18
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
7
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jonjax said
" Good food, a bit noisy"
Read more
"Love This Place !
Friendly staff. Never had any issues using my card and the food is brilliant every time."
Read more
Silver said "Just The Job Taste Card.
Just popped in for a late lunch and everything was straight forward. A nice meal pleasant staff..."
Read more
" Restaurant was clean, unfortunately service was very slow"
Read more
Louise said
" Sound"
Read more
" Really good food and good service."
Read more
Ian said "Great lunch
Nice quiet lunch with the Mrs. Good food, good company. Reasonable service."
Read more
J said
" Excellent!"
Read more
Amelia said "Good
Really good"
Read more
Claire said "Lovely service
Really enjoyed the Christmas menu. Waiter was lovely"
Read more
Yi said "Good Food
Really nice food and hope the service could be better. Lack of waiters could be the problem."
Read more
Steve said "Lovely place
Visited 31st October and the food was lovely. Great service. Well done :-)"
Read more
Steve said "Great Deal
Nice location and great service :-)"
Read more
Susanne said "Very Good Meal
Delicious Pizzas! Pricey, but fine with the TasteCard offer :-)"
Read more
Lisa said
" Fantastic service lovely staff"
Read more
Charlotte said
" Good food. Slow service. Restaurant was dead and took about 15 minutes each time we wanted..."
Read more
J said "Typically fine
Served quickly and food as you'd expect"
Read more
Lianne said "Awful
New restaurant so obviously having teething problems as have had nice meals at others. The..."
Read more
  • Jonjax said:
    " Good food, a bit noisy "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Love This Place !
    Friendly staff. Never had any issues using my card and the food is brilliant every time. "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Silver said: "Just The Job Taste Card.
    Just popped in for a late lunch and everything was straight forward. A nice meal pleasant staff at a very reasonable cost. In the city centre. "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Restaurant was clean, unfortunately service was very slow "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " Sound "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really good food and good service. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Great lunch
    Nice quiet lunch with the Mrs. Good food, good company. Reasonable service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Excellent! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amelia said: "Good
    Really good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Lovely service
    Really enjoyed the Christmas menu. Waiter was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yi said: "Good Food
    Really nice food and hope the service could be better. Lack of waiters could be the problem. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Lovely place
    Visited 31st October and the food was lovely. Great service. Well done :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Deal
    Nice location and great service :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susanne said: "Very Good Meal
    Delicious Pizzas! Pricey, but fine with the TasteCard offer :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Fantastic service lovely staff "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said:
    " Good food. Slow service. Restaurant was dead and took about 15 minutes each time we wanted something. Would hate to think what it's like when it's busy!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Typically fine
    Served quickly and food as you'd expect "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lianne said: "Awful
    New restaurant so obviously having teething problems as have had nice meals at others. The service here was poor and food average at best. Won't be using my taste card here again. "
    Posted 3 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jonjax said:
    " Good food, a bit noisy "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Love This Place !
    Friendly staff. Never had any issues using my card and the food is brilliant every time. "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Silver said: "Just The Job Taste Card.
    Just popped in for a late lunch and everything was straight forward. A nice meal pleasant staff at a very reasonable cost. In the city centre. "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Restaurant was clean, unfortunately service was very slow "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " Sound "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really good food and good service. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Great lunch
    Nice quiet lunch with the Mrs. Good food, good company. Reasonable service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Excellent! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amelia said: "Good
    Really good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Lovely service
    Really enjoyed the Christmas menu. Waiter was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yi said: "Good Food
    Really nice food and hope the service could be better. Lack of waiters could be the problem. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Lovely place
    Visited 31st October and the food was lovely. Great service. Well done :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Deal
    Nice location and great service :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susanne said: "Very Good Meal
    Delicious Pizzas! Pricey, but fine with the TasteCard offer :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Fantastic service lovely staff "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said:
    " Good food. Slow service. Restaurant was dead and took about 15 minutes each time we wanted something. Would hate to think what it's like when it's busy!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Typically fine
    Served quickly and food as you'd expect "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lianne said: "Awful
    New restaurant so obviously having teething problems as have had nice meals at others. The service here was poor and food average at best. Won't be using my taste card here again. "
    Posted 3 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall