tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY image
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST QUAY
Average member score
4.8 16
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
James said "Great
Great"
Read more
Mark said "Good Food
With quick service"
Read more
Sean said "Great Evening Meal
Thoroughly enjoyed. Great food with great friendly service"
Read more
First said "Nice quiet lunch
Decided to have a quick lunch with the missus and picked Pizza Express. Was so glad we did...."
Read more
" Will come again"
Read more
Ben said "Brilliant
Exactly what I expected. Polite and friendly staff. Food came out without a wait. Highly..."
Read more
Adam said "Excellent
Really nice place, in the shopping centre but still a nice atmosphere for midweek evening meal...."
Read more
Rod said
" Use this outlet often. Easy and relaxed after shopping in the west quay centre."
Read more
Scott said
" Very good food and very good staff"
Read more
Aymser2 said "My Fav
Always good food, good service. Great value , especially with card"
Read more
"Outstanding
Great service .. Great food .. Perfect"
Read more
Nina said
" Very good"
Read more
A said "Just right food, slow service and a bit noisy
The good was good, good taste about the right temperature.
The staff was nice but too busy..."
Read more
JASON said
" Food was delicious and we'll presented staff were very accommodating all round good experience"
Read more
james said
" Very good"
Read more
Bongobus said "Happy :-)
Good food, good service, all happy peeps :-)"
Read more
  • James said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good Food
    With quick service "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Great Evening Meal
    Thoroughly enjoyed. Great food with great friendly service "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • First said: "Nice quiet lunch
    Decided to have a quick lunch with the missus and picked Pizza Express. Was so glad we did. Superb pizzas, wide choice of items and excellent service. Overall an excellent experience "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Will come again "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Brilliant
    Exactly what I expected. Polite and friendly staff. Food came out without a wait. Highly recommended pizza express in town "
    Posted 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Excellent
    Really nice place, in the shopping centre but still a nice atmosphere for midweek evening meal. Food great, as was service from our waiter Archie. No problem using taste card as per rules. Excellent. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rod said:
    " Use this outlet often. Easy and relaxed after shopping in the west quay centre. "
    Posted 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " Very good food and very good staff "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aymser2 said: "My Fav
    Always good food, good service. Great value , especially with card "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Outstanding
    Great service .. Great food .. Perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nina said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Just right food, slow service and a bit noisy
    The good was good, good taste about the right temperature.
    The staff was nice but too busy so it was slow, almost 40 minutes waiting for the food.
    It is a bit noisy but it is a shopping centre so it is expected.
    It is fine if you use the taste card and get some discount. "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JASON said:
    " Food was delicious and we'll presented staff were very accommodating all round good experience "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bongobus said: "Happy :-)
    Good food, good service, all happy peeps :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • James said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good Food
    With quick service "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sean said: "Great Evening Meal
    Thoroughly enjoyed. Great food with great friendly service "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • First said: "Nice quiet lunch
    Decided to have a quick lunch with the missus and picked Pizza Express. Was so glad we did. Superb pizzas, wide choice of items and excellent service. Overall an excellent experience "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Will come again "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Brilliant
    Exactly what I expected. Polite and friendly staff. Food came out without a wait. Highly recommended pizza express in town "
    Posted 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Excellent
    Really nice place, in the shopping centre but still a nice atmosphere for midweek evening meal. Food great, as was service from our waiter Archie. No problem using taste card as per rules. Excellent. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rod said:
    " Use this outlet often. Easy and relaxed after shopping in the west quay centre. "
    Posted 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " Very good food and very good staff "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aymser2 said: "My Fav
    Always good food, good service. Great value , especially with card "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Outstanding
    Great service .. Great food .. Perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nina said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Just right food, slow service and a bit noisy
    The good was good, good taste about the right temperature.
    The staff was nice but too busy so it was slow, almost 40 minutes waiting for the food.
    It is a bit noisy but it is a shopping centre so it is expected.
    It is fine if you use the taste card and get some discount. "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JASON said:
    " Food was delicious and we'll presented staff were very accommodating all round good experience "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bongobus said: "Happy :-)
    Good food, good service, all happy peeps :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall