tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SUDBURY image
PizzaExpress - SUDBURY image
PizzaExpress - SUDBURY image
PizzaExpress - SUDBURY image
PizzaExpress - SUDBURY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SUDBURY

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SUDBURY
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lozzabm said "Cheeky Late Lunch
First use of tastecard here at pizza express Sudbury. Friendly service good food and wine. Very..."
Read more
Gary said
" Slow service, good food"
Read more
Lewis said
" Great food."
Read more
Richie said "Beautiful Place
Great experience nice food lovely staff"
Read more
Jason said
" Very nice"
Read more
Meg said "Excellent
My husband and I always use this restaurant when we visit our daughter and grandchildren who live..."
Read more
  • Lozzabm said: "Cheeky Late Lunch
    First use of tastecard here at pizza express Sudbury. Friendly service good food and wine. Very happy customers "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Slow service, good food "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lewis said:
    " Great food. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richie said: "Beautiful Place
    Great experience nice food lovely staff "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said:
    " Very nice "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meg said: "Excellent
    My husband and I always use this restaurant when we visit our daughter and grandchildren who live in the area.

    We have always received excellent service and the food is always freshly cooked and very tasty. Our grandchildren love to go there with us as the staff are always welcoming. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lozzabm said: "Cheeky Late Lunch
    First use of tastecard here at pizza express Sudbury. Friendly service good food and wine. Very happy customers "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Slow service, good food "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lewis said:
    " Great food. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richie said: "Beautiful Place
    Great experience nice food lovely staff "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said:
    " Very nice "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meg said: "Excellent
    My husband and I always use this restaurant when we visit our daughter and grandchildren who live in the area.

    We have always received excellent service and the food is always freshly cooked and very tasty. Our grandchildren love to go there with us as the staff are always welcoming. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall